Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Estimate...

Originally posted by GC_seeker2001

It is taking an average of 2 months for the last days of april.. Lets hold tight, hope and pray that april gets over by May - June 2003.

Just a thought ...

I am not that optismistic to think april will be finished by June 2003. My guess is Jan/Feb 2004. It took more than 4 months to complete 26th. 27th and 30th are worst dates if you look at the processing time of these dates from other states. Also the speed of processing in Maryland is almost none existence.
My hope is in PERM, hope it works out best for all

Pray

Folks Start going to Temple, Church, Mosque... where evere your faith is and pray as hard as you can. Because you are going to need it.

If MD labor processing time is not enough to give us a grief, just look at DOL processing time at Philly. It has gone to six months (from one month since I started tracking). That is really really bad news for us.

Pray as hard as you can for Perm and hope for the best.
:cool:

Yeah... Philly DOL is backing up consistently a week per month. Right now it is taking 100 days to 4 months. As opposed to published dates, Philly is approving cases from mid to late Sept 02.

However, you guys need some real help to get out of this shi**y MD SESA/SWA. I used to feel so meserable when my LC was struck up with VA SWA( eventually all done after 18 months - SWA +DOL). As I see it now MD is the worst hit. Is any one at least working on those cases, at all?.

PERM should come to your rescue !!. Hope w/ GOD's grace that process will get implemented this time, unlike last two years of just-talk-and-then-postpone.

Good Luck!!
-Sanga.

I also worrying about Phily DOL.

Today I found the below in Phily DOL(not VA thread).

Philly DOL RD: 10/31/2002
LC Approved: 01/21/2003

And, as my lawyer said that it depends on which person at DOL is assigned your case and the person's efficiency.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol,

I tried speaking to someone in SWA for many many days. It was always the voice message. Today finallly got through.

They said they have not yet processed my case.

mdgc

Originally posted by Sol1
As of 1/15/03 -- Still Apr 27?

Mdgc, it's your date, any news/updates?

Sol.

There might be good news on Ny and NJ.
(Someone heard that they just started May 2001.)

Any GOOD news on MD?
:eek:

There might be good news on Ny and NJ.
(Someone heard that they just started May 2001.)

Any GOOD news on MD?

That's really good news for them. Unfortunately for us there is still a long way to go. Seems like there is still a lot of 27 left (Since MDGC's 27 isn't approved yet):mad:

Mdgc,

And I guess they refused to give you any idea how long they think it's going to take them to be done with 04/27, right? ...
They've started to work with 4/27 around Dec 20. Month has passed...

Sol.

Originally posted by mdgc
Sol,

I tried speaking to someone in SWA for many many days. It was always the voice message. Today finallly got through.

They said they have not yet processed my case.

mdgc

analysis ??

Are there date-wise progress-tracker tables for GA and NY
LC processing ? We can probably do an average case
analysis for these two states and deduce when
we might move to the May 2001 date. I would expect the
trends to be more are less the same. (Our case might be
more closer to the NY than to GA).

let's analyse

I am trying to estimate how long the April 27 may take.
Here is some info I've got from different threads (not sure that the info is correct):

THE APRIL "LONG WAY" TABLE

VA non-RIR.....| 24 | 24 ...| 25 ... | 26 ... | 26 ... | 27 | 27 | 30 |
NJ RIR............| 26 | 27 ...| 27 ... | 30 ... | 30 ... | 30 | 30 | 30 |

:rolleyes:

I think 26th for MD started in August (it took 4 months to complete).

VA hired more analyst, that's why they went faster towards end of April. I don't hear any news like that here.

In fact NJ and MD has worst budget deficit. I don't see them hiring more analyst..

If MD trend follows NJ, our hair will turn grey by the time we get greencard:confused:

nothing new

Well, hangu, it was in this thread:

April, 16 -> Mar, 5
April, 17 -> Mar, 17
April, 18 -> Mar, 20
April, 19/20 -> Mar, 29
April, 23 -> May, 2
April, 24 -> July, 2
April, 25/26 -> Aug, 14
April, 27 ->Dec, 20

:rolleyes:

Estimation for April 27 and April 30

Based on the dates provided above, I did regression analysis with a exponential model. The result shows that it takes about 4 months for April 27 and about five and half months for April 30. Therefore, April 27 cases will be cleared at the end of April 2003 and April 30 cases will be cleared at the beginning of September 2003.

Only god knows when they will clear April 2001.

guess

I did some analysis, and I think they will finish Apr 27 by March-end, and finish April by end of July. But the other side of the story is that the NY SESA has sent some petitions over to MD.
(Read it on the NY tracker thread). I hope they dint continue doing that.

Re: guess

If any one looking for a honest company to process Labor from Harrisburg mail me. 80-20 deal on Ur rate. No charges for H1 or GC.
gcforme2003@yahoo.com

Originally posted by sarasri
I did some analysis, and I think they will finish Apr 27 by March-end, and finish April by end of July. But the other side of the story is that the NY SESA has sent some petitions over to MD.
(Read it on the NY tracker thread). I hope they dint continue doing that.

Hi All,

In the process of escalating the LC delays and problems, I have contacted Mr. Kumar P. Barve, Majority Leader, Maryland House of Delegates.

Here is his response asking for list of names and details of the people impacted by this.

Let me know how to proceed on this.

Rajiv, Please advise if we can use the representation information you have collected on-line.

Here is Mr. Barve's response:

----- Original Message -----
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:24:12 -0500
To: "siva reddy" <sivareddy@usa.com>
Subject: RE: Consern about the Delays in State Labor Processing

> Thank you for writing me regarding the delay in processing labor
> certifications in Maryland. As you correctly note, the delay is caused by a
> massive amount of filings arriving at the same time.
>
> I would be happy to look into your situations individually. However, I need
> the names and home addresses of those you refer to. Please email me the
> additional information.
>
> ___________________________________
> Kumar P. Barve
> Majority Leader
> Maryland House of Delegates
> 7 Belinder Road
> Gaithersburg, MD 20878
>
> 301-417-0158 [voice]
> 301-948-3084 [fax]
> 301-858-3001 [Annapolis]
>
> kumar@kumarbarve.com
> www.kumarbarve.com
>

:eek: Just got tired to see it not moving.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:eek: :(

Mine is still not processed (PD 4/27/2001). SESA would not comment on when Apr 27, 2001 will be completed or where my appplication is in the pile.

Mdgc :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.