Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by hrtomd
One of the post says that MD has started processing April 30th. If thats true then, to me it looks like they finished 27th earlier than expected.

as shown on immigration.com labor processing time, now MD started with April 30th cases, that means 27th completed earlier then expected, what you guyz think, How long it will take for 30th cases :confused:

Hi Friends,

Can any one Knows How many cases are pending on Apr 30th.
What is Probable date of compleation for Apr 30th.

Please Update....

Subba

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

MD is not going to take new immigrate people anymore, since it will be going down to join the third world very soon.

is there any hope in MD ???

Give it or deny it...decision is important.....MD is really frustating man.....I filed in aug 2001 and still waiting for labor whereas some of my friends filed in mar 2001 got their GC's ???

I never imagined 4 months makes so much difference...

When can we expect to see May 2001 ?

Hope for the best

I checked with this number (410-767-2050) and spoke to a lady. She was saying that MD is getting some help trying to complete April 30. There were about 6000 applications pending for that single day..

So let's hope it doesn't take too long ..

Can any of you call this number and find out how long April 30 might take ?

thanks !

Maryland Started May'2001

Dear Labor waiters,

I just spoke with my lawyer and she says that she has received a card from DOL saying that Maryland has started May 1st. Its a good news but.........

Question: She was unable to answer if they have completely finished April 30 cases ? Can some one post a reply on it ?

Question: They are very short of staff ? So How long it's gonna take to process 100 cases or reach till OCT'2001 ?

Any more information will be helpful.

Towards you........Peace.
Kumar.

Check for may 1st..

Thanks gc_waiter_2003 for the info. Can everybody make efforts to call attorney's offices or 410-767-2050 to check if Maryland has indeed started May 1st ?

The recorded message still was saying April 30. So please post information so that everybody can celebrate the arrival of May 1st.

Good news ahead hopefully. :)

It must be an eye-opening news if it is true.

But, mine was filed at 04/30/2001.
I haven't got any information about it.

They just started 04/30/2001 a month ago.
I guess it may take AT LEAST two or three months.

I wish the news is true.;)

Hey Guys,

Please check out and post some message about validity of this. This information is given by my lawyer during conversation. But Please be sure before believeing it. Even my fingers are crossed to hear it from someone else.

-GC_waiter

number of cases after April 30th

Hey, Guys,

Do we know how many cases after April 30th? How many per month? so we can have a picture how long it will process...

Thanks in advance for any input.

Apr 30

Called MD SESA
RIR - Apr 30 2001
nRIR - Mar 20 2001

Save the champagne a bit more - at least its value goes up!

Status
Not open for further replies.