Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
45-Day Letter Received? VA Priority Date 11/03/2003

Hi all,

My lawyer says that he has received and as responded back to the 45-day letter! I think he is lying for some unknown reasons! My case details are as follows and I would appreciate if you could take some time to answer the following questions:

Case Type: RIR
State: VA
Priority Date: 11/03/2003
Case did not make it to regional (unopened case)

(1) Considering my priority date, is it possible that my lawyer has received the 45-day letter?

(2) What does a typical 45-day letter contains? a scanned copy of the 45-day letter would be a great help (ofcourse you can hide your personal information)

(3) Lets assume that he has received and responded back to the 45-letter. How to track the status of my application? I tried to send an email to Philly email address that is used for tracking and they told me that they don't have information on my case yet and I should contact my employer! should I try again to send an email?

I know none of us is a lawyer but your advice based on your personal experiences would be really helpful and highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers

Hi All,

Holding the same job till getting the green card is not so easy, feared about layoff for every lay off season which happens 4 times per year.

Any max. time frame can we able to estimate like 3 years or 4 years or 5 years for getting the green card or EAD after filing for initial labor historically filed 2 years before ?

Thanks
Arun

No, there is no Max time frame. But there is a Max time frame when you will withdraw. When you die, your spirit will be granted a PR, if you have. But your body will be sent over to where you belong to.

smallriver said:
No, there is no Max time frame. But there is a Max time frame when you will withdraw. When you die, your spirit will be granted a PR, if you have. But your body will be sent over to where you belong to.

Hi Smallriver,

You correctly said about the time frame.

Can anybody confirm about the EB2 retrogress during september. I read in murthy.com for the possible EB2 retrogress during september.

Thanks
Arun

Arun,

There is a speculation that EB2 may retrogress in Sept '05. Its difficult to predit what will happen.
Going by speculation about EB2 earlier and it happened, I will assume it will haapen for some countries.

45 Days letter

CASE: Maryland RIR
Priority Date: Aug 2002
45 Days letter : received last week of July' 05

Hope this provides an idea as to what the status is.

This message is for AbstractVision,

can you please provide me the following:

Is ur case SWA or went to regional??

Can u provide few digits from ur case num??

I have a temp case num T05153-51*** and waiting for 45 day letter from PBEC.

Thanks in advance.

Hi AbstractVision,

My case is from CT never made it to regional. I got temp case num for my 8th yr H1B extension.
My PD is JULY'2003

No 45 day letter yet

Hi AbstractVision,

I am glad to hear that u received your 45 day letter.

My PD is June 2002, MaryLand SWA, RIR. I didn't receive my 45- day letter yet .

Any one around June 2002 , and july 2002 who received or didn't receive 45 day letters.

Please update the forum.

atl_dol_aug said:
Hi AbstractVision,

I am glad to hear that u received your 45 day letter.

My PD is June 2002, MaryLand SWA, RIR. I didn't receive my 45- day letter yet .

Any one around June 2002 , and july 2002 who received or didn't receive 45 day letters.

Please update the forum.

PD July 2002, no letter yet.

Where is the letter?

Hi, All!
I am new here.
Same as you guys stuck in this blackhole called "PBEC" :(
I want to see some lights. T.T

CASE: Maryland RIR (EB3)
Priority Date: OCT 2002
Never made to Regional.
45-day letter : Not yet

Is it EB3 or EB2 ? and if so does it make a difference in receiving a 45 day letter?

AbstractVision said:
CASE: Maryland RIR
Priority Date: Aug 2002
45 Days letter : received last week of July' 05

Hope this provides an idea as to what the status is.

Is it EB3 or EB2 ? and if so does it make a difference in receiving a 45 day letter?

No 45-day letter yet

CASE: Maryland RIR (EB-2)
Priority Date: Oct 2002

What is Backlog Center doing? Slow like ......

Wrong Priority Date

Hi I got a reply for my status enquiry from Phili center.

Un fortunately the screenshot shows my priority date as May 2005 ( My actual priority date is June 2002).

The case status is INCOMPLETE

I am worried. I appreciate any suggestions. Please advise me what should I do next

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.