Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEC 45 day letter

Hi! I do not have ANY official information. The only thing that I know is that one guy in my company (RIR Filed 08/2001 to MD, similar to your wife's case) has not received the 45 day letter yet. It was only a GUESS that the two cases are still being process by Philadelphia (Because some cases filed to MD in 2002 have received the 45 day letter).

Any way, I really hope you the best. But I truly do not have any official informaion. The only thing that I have is a GUESS.

Labor Certification approved

PD April 24 2001 in Maryland
Approved May 23 2005 :D
Almost after 60 days of the 45 days letter replyed i got approved.
You are next :D

Yes ,you are right .Federal

Just came back from my sponsor.
Hopefully next week will take the papers to my lawyer and file for I140

looooooong wait

mugur,

Congratulations!

We are probably experiencing longest waiting here. It took you over 4 years to clear the labor, unbelievable... Anyway, I hope rest of Marylanders can all get cleared, sooner or later.

A very very long wait...

I guess the idea of getting a GC was doomed from the outset when I decided to join a company in MD and decided to go for IT (pun intended).

Since the time I have applied (June 2004) and even before it, I have seen the govt. play one game or another to delay the whole process of becoming a lawful permanent immigrant.

Things keep getting worse day by day. And now to the point where no one knows what is actually happening, except for the fact that One child (who was left behind) has been able to create so much muck that NOTHING is going in the right direction. The economy, country, its population, everything is heading south.

Makes me wonder whether they need us more now or they know that they cant afford intellect anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
They are approving 2001 Cases for MD

According to my attorney today, he receive 5 approvals. All PDs are 2001 and from Maryland. He doesn't release more details, such as RIR/non-RIR, or which month in 2001, SWA or regional case, etc.

mdwaiter said:
According to my attorney today, he receive 5 approvals. All PDs are 2001 and from Maryland. He doesn't release more details, such as RIR/non-RIR, or which month in 2001, SWA or regional case, etc.

Hi MDwaiter,
Can u please try and get more info from ur lawyer?

on a parallel way : can u please check the cases from ur lawyer (lawyer name) on flcdatacenter.com (assuming the 5 cases had made it to Regional)?
That will atleast give us some timerand of the PD currently being processed at Philly BPC.

Please keep us posted on ur findings (lawyer or otherwise).
Thanx,
icici

45-day letter still not received?

Until now I still don't receive 45-day letter for my wife. Her info is

Maryland SWA PD: 8/2001
Philly DOL RD: 10/2003
Case# in Philly DOL: P2003-MD-033-9XXXX
Type: RIR EB2

Can anyone tell me if it's normal?

Based on the above info, is it possible the case has been approved for a long time but lost?

How can I check if her case is not lost or withdrawn secretly by employer? (They said no)

CASE: Maryland RIR
Priority Date: March 2003
NO 45 LETTER YET!!!

In my opinion, Maryland cases have waited the longest, both pre and post Backlog processing . I think we still have a long wait ahead of us. I feel like my career hit a brick wall, not moving in any direction, being stuck with the same company for many years now!!! I wish everybody good luck. I know we all deserve it.

BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

MD RIR filed May 2001 - nothing yet

My LC was filed in MD in May 2001. In Dec 2003 it moved on to Philadelphia.

I have heard mothing yet. It's hard to keep the same job for over 5 years these days! Not to mention a carrier going.

I have two US degrees and I have been here for 12 years... It's very frustrating.

Does anyone have similar dates and got approved or not yet got approved?

Cheers,

K.

My PD is Dec 01 from MD and it moved to Philly in Feb 04. No 45 day letter yet. The only news I heard was when I emailed status@DAL.DFLC.US - after 1 month they sent me my new case number. This is what I wrote:

To: DFLC Status
Subject: Case Status Request

Company name: xxxx
First Name: xxxx

Last Name: xxxxx

Please provide status.

I totally understand your feeling - you end up living a day at a time...

Suffering

Is there anything that we could do about the current situation?

After sticking to same job for 5 years, I feel I'm a slave not being treated equally at all. My spouse also had a hard time changing jobs. I can not purchage big items, can not go to my homeland worry-free, even can not cruise for a break......

God, did you hear this???

I have read in other threads that ppl with priority date in Nov 2002 are getting their labor certified by BEC. Here we are with PD of June/July 2002 and havnt yet received the 45-day letter yet. I thought BEC was going to work on FIFO basis. I am sure all the boxes that went from MD SWA to BEC are still sitting there at BEC sealed nice and tight. We can only curse the day we decided to take up a job in MD. MD SWA was among the slowest and now BEC is also ignoring MD. Why are we getting screwed over and over again? :mad: :mad:

Garfield cheer up!

Garfield said:
I have read in other threads that ppl with priority date in Nov 2002 are getting their labor certified by BEC. Here we are with PD of June/July 2002 and havnt yet received the 45-day letter yet. I thought BEC was going to work on FIFO basis. I am sure all the boxes that went from MD SWA to BEC are still sitting there at BEC sealed nice and tight. We can only curse the day we decided to take up a job in MD. MD SWA was among the slowest and now BEC is also ignoring MD. Why are we getting screwed over and over again? :mad: :mad:

They say that by early september all the boxes will be opened and most of the folks will receive their 45-day letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.