Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
AbstractVision said:
When is this data Entry gonne be complete at BRC? Then the 45 days letter would be sent......What has happened in Past 4 months..just shipping of forms...2 months to pack, 2 months to ship and unpack, minimum 3-5 months for data entry, the 45 days letter...

Fellas, Donot expect your application to be touched even this year .
Nope hope for people like me in 7th year... :eek:
http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Above link provides some very vague information from doleta about the times. But going by Mugur's experience it does not make any sense - of course when did it make any sense anyhow.

AbstractVision, you are a junior member in the h1-extension club (just formed it btw), I am into my 8th year now :) Heard from my Attorney that there are about 900 odd boxes (shipped from various SESA/Regioanal offices to the Backlog centers) that are waiting to be entered into the system. With my kinda luck (May 31st 2002 at MD Priority Date, when they were almost there May 28th 2002 went to Regional) it is on schedule to go upto end of this year (or may be longer). Seriously thinking about PERM now :) Wish me luck.

regards,
mdlbr20020531

Backlog Processing Center Processing Update

According to the AILA, the status of current processing of backlog cases at the Dallas and Philadelphia Backlog Processing Centers is as follows:
Total number of cases received from the state offices: Over 180,000.
Total number of cases completed data-entry: Approximately 86,000. Plans to complete the data-entry for all cases by the end of summer 2005. After data entry is completed on all cases, the workers would move over to processing.
Total 45-day letters issued: Over 40,000.
Timeframe for review of cases by contractors: Contractors are currently being trained. Once data entry is completed on all cases, they would move over to processing of applications.
Processing standards: They will apply the standards of each Region rather than national uniform standards. Therefore, the variance in recruitment requirement and other standards among the previous 6 Regions will be preserved.
FIFO rule: Uniform national queue regardless of the occupations.
It appears that people needs a patience.

Garfield said:
No 45 day letter for cases transferred from MD SESA? Why? Why?
Are these cases even transferred from MD SESA? The previous MD SESA phones voice mails are all full with messages.

Mine is 2002/05/31 and still no news from anywhere.

My friend needs help

The labour certification was supposedly filed in Sept-oct of 2004 (the company and lawyer as usual are not helping..the person is in the 6th year now). The company phone number is known (in fact company has only 1 number). How can that person verify that the labor has been filed, is there a number at MD SESA or BEC that can be CALLED TO FIND THAT and application was rcvd.

Thanks,
a

Did Any one receive DOL 45 latter from Backlong Center for MD State (Aug 2003 case)

Did any one receive the DOL 45 day latter from Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Processing Center for MD State (Aug 2003 case)?

-Chandra

Last edited by a moderator:
I am MD Jan 2003 RIR. No 45 day letter either. Our paperwork just
got transfered from MD to BEC and it seems that BEC is processing
cases that made it to regional offices first. So much for FIFO based
on state PD.

brkgmail said:
NO 45 letter yet :( , case March 2003! When is this misery going to end!!!

Hi NMRA

well one of my friend got 45 days letter from BEC,, his date is May 29... so next you are in the line NMRA...

GOOD LUCK...

Question

Thanks Venu, your friend case moved from SWA to BEC? or Regional to BEC?
If his case moved from Regional to BEC, it might take couple of more months to get mine.

NMRA said:
I am also waiting for BEC Letter. My SWA Priority Date is July 2002

mINE IS July 2002 too. no letter yet. NMRA when you get yours, please let me know. If I get it first, I'll do the same. Thanks.

Hi Nmra

It is from SWA only... RIR case...

Good Luck.. and please let us know when you get your 45 days letter. so that we can keep track of what is going on...

Thank you...& Good Luck for all of us...

From another forum:

Originally posted by Atlanta_Labor:
It seems very few guys posted Philadelphia BEC notifications. So many of my friends have not received any BEC letters eventhough their PD is in 2003 and their Federal moved in 2004 ending. It seems Philadelphia BEC is not functioning properly compare to Dallas BEC. From Dallas BEC those who have filed their labor under regular category in 2003 have received their BEC letters 2 months back. What is the FIFO they are following? What I heard that Dallas BEC and Philadelphia BEC are giving more importance to their own regions. Attorney can you please tell us what is going on with Labor applications from Atlanta Regional labor applications in Philedelphia BEC. Did they define common standards across all regoins? Did you receive any BEC letters for the Atlanta Federal applications pending in Philadelphia BEC?

Venu2000,

Hmm interesting news about May 29th 2002 getting 45-day letter. My PD is May 31st 2002.

Not sure what is going on, whatever it is - it is still slooooow.

regards,
mdlbr20020531

HI mdlbr20020531

Did you check with your employer/lawyer about your case... Actually lawyer can find out where is your case and all ( if they wish )...

GOOD LUCK...

Deafening silence

IT'S DEAFENING SILENCE HERE...

Anybody, anybody got the 45-day letter yet? I have not.

Status
Not open for further replies.