Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ny thread

Yep. I noticed that soon after I posted while browsing thru the old messages.

Hi guys,
I talked to the HR in my company and here is what they said.

They have been receiving receipts from May, June and July 2001 that they are sent to DOL. She said it is not very organized at the labor department right now so they don't notify all the cases. Maybe some cases are also sent, but no receipts are sent. So no receipt does not mean yours is not at Philly.

labor

My lawyer recd a query for my labor application last week. Mine was filed on Aug 17th,2001.

Planning to reply before this weekend...

question about prevailing wage on LC and LCA

Hello Gurus,

my approved LC shows prevailing wage of 60k for my job description..

but presently, i am applying for h1 extension, lawyer kept my salary as 50K..

is this ok?

how will this effect my application for I-140..

any links would be appreciated..

thanks
Rahul D

LC salary

If my understanding is correct, LC for GC is for a future job position so the wage posted for LC is the salary that your employer must pay once you obtain your GC. H1 income in your H extension is what you will be paid once your H1 is approved. So you should be fine.

However, don't take my word for it, you should confirm with your lawyer.

LC remands

Looks like remands from DOL is a thread cropping up frequently in the Philly DOL forum. RahulatDC has picked up on an important issue. Wonder if we can find more info on what is causing these remands to advertise again. I posted a question to couple of the folks who got the notice, not much luck yet except for news from lcvirginia2002 (see Philly DOL thread). Is it more common to certain states/jobs/length-of-time???

Received response from SESA. But nothing serious at this moment. It just requested me to correct two date mistake in the app form. My attorney will send it back today.

Fox12

Congratulations, Fox12, it is some immaterial issue and you will be 100% fine.

Is there anyway you may tell me which field do you work in? Such as IT, comminications, or other technology?

I am not in IT/comminications related field, but still wonder if mine can get approved with this job market. My attorney is not a helpful one and when I asked her about the progress in MD SEA, she said that I might need to sit tight and wait since NON-RIR is still in Arpil 01 and MD SEA may not honor RIR now. The way she talks is just agonizing.

Originally posted by fox12
Received response from SESA. But nothing serious at this moment. It just requested me to correct two date mistake in the app form. My attorney will send it back today.

Fox12

Hi hermant2001, Nayak, duggils, rsiv, mdlabour,
Any more news to add?
Looks like, you all are in the right timeframe.
Good Luck !!!

AVM Updated

AVM (410 767 2058) has been updated with new dates.

RIR : Sep 5th, 2001
Non RIR : Apr 5th, 2001

Re: AVM Updated

Originally posted by pgarg
AVM (410 767 2058) has been updated with new dates.

RIR : Sep 5th, 2001
Non RIR : Apr 5th, 2001

As always, whats on AVM is status of 10 days before.

I wish jiangnan wishes comes true and the next message would be Oct 10th, 2001 on AVM

Status
Not open for further replies.