March Visa dates?????????

Daloon said:
I was also full head of hair 6 year ago when I applied GC, now I am no single hair at all. The GC is screwed the daily life for everyone's family. Don't you agree?

do u mean to say...they give green cards only to bald guys... ;)

hmm...have these errors always been on thier site? or are they new?

perhaps they meant to type march 2006 instead of feb, which would mean that this is the march bulletin?? :rolleyes: :cool: :p

would be soooooooooo good if turns out the march bulletin matches this :D

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Check this new Delhi US embassy site..
They have not yet updated Feb visa dates errors!!

http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/prioritydates.html

hope EB3 for India in march reflect this 22Apr2001 date!!

How can they release bulletin dates when DOS has not officially released one. Hey, this is from INDIA and do you guys still remember how our buddy's work back home? May be some fat guy sitting infront of a computer and typing the details without even realizing what he is doing. So I would not give any benifit of doubt.

Wrong Wrong Wrong Again.

They post the similar information on Oct 12 2005 for November bulletin.

see messge from immigration-law.com

10/12/2005: Suspicious IV Priority Date Report in Delhi Web Site Excites the Immigrants

The Delhi American Consulate posted the following priority date report on its website for the last few days and immigrants are excited about the visa number changes.
PRIORITY DATES FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2005
FAMILY PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY
INDIA OTHERS
F1 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01
FX 1-Oct-98 1-Oct-98
F2A 1-Nov-01 1-Nov-01
F2B 22-Apr-96 22-Apr-96
F3 15-Apr-98 15-Apr-98
F4 1-Aug-93 1-Aug-93

EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY
E1 1-Aug-02 CURRENT
E2 1-Nov-99 CURRENT
E3 1-May-00 CURRENT
E4 CURRENT CURRENT
EW 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00
EX CURRENT CURRENT
The sources of this posting are, however, "dubious" at best. It is reported as the priority dates for October 2005, but it certainly is not true. Some of the immigrants speculate whether this posting was intended to report the November 2005 priority dates. We have no confirmation of the truth of this information one way or another. One thing certain is extremely drastic changes in EB area and no changes in FB area, raising question of legitimacy of this report. American Consulate in Delhi is advised that this apparent erroneous report be corrected as soon as possible. We have just requested the American Consulate in Delhi to straighten out the report. Please stay tuned to this website for the development of this news.

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Check this new Delhi US embassy site..
Have they not yet updated Feb visa dates errors!!
or is it MARCH VISA numbers??

hope EB3 for India in march reflect this 22Apr2001 date!!

So as per this bullettin, EB-1 and EB-2 for India doesn't move by one day but EB-3 moves by 16 months. Now that definitely looks like a mistake to me.

The March 2006 bulletin is truning out to the next most anticipated one after the Oct 2005 Jan 2005 and Jun 2005 bulletin.

Lets see what is in store.

gc_bronco said:
So as per this bullettin, EB-1 and EB-2 for India doesn't move by one day but EB-3 moves by 16 months. Now that definitely looks like a mistake to me.

I don't buy that either. Its not because I am in EB2 category, but practically that makes no sense. EB2 movement should be at least the double of EB3 considering the historical statistics of EB2 Vs EB3.

Sometimes I get dream of EB2 becoming current. Then all of a sudden I wake up. Initially I wondered why I have trouble processing my GC even in my dreams. But after couple of times I figured, my subconscious mind is not able to process this fictional belief as "it's too good to be true" and wakes me up. Next moment I see myself sitting in my bed. Good luck if you are able to get your 485 aprroved at least that way.

For Eb3 india, the cut-off dates are moving exactly 6 months ahead each month. This seems like someone is sitting there and saying "we didn't have many applications come in, so let's advance it by 6 more months". What they don't realise is that the BECs are not approving any cases yet, they're still doing data entry and most cases in BEC are the older cases, the ones for which cut-off date is current. So what may happen is we may end the year without using up the entire 140,000 that are available by law. This would mean even more delays once the BEC's start approving the LCs later this year. Such fast PD movement is bad news not good news!!! :mad:

Is anybody who can get VB information from other US ambassy like Manila, Bosnia... so on like last Oct.? This March VB could be siganificant.

Everyone, let us stop this wishful thinking that this is going to be true. There are plenty of stats on this forum for us to believe that retrogression is not going to go away by itself. The only way forward for us is through legislative reform. Please join http://ImmigrationVoice.org and take part in various activities like Meet the Lawmaker, WebFax etc.

Dates

WASHINGTON The U-S Senate on March 27th will begin considering an immigration reform bill.

Senator Majority Leader Bill Frist today offered the time frame to Texas Senator John Cornyn and several other key lawmakers involved in the immigration debate.

Among the group was Arizona Senators John McCain and Jon Kyl, as well as Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter -- who chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Cornyn says the Senate is likely to include a guest worker plan in its legislation, but whether it includes a path to legal residency will be hashed out in committee.

Cornyn chairs the Senate Judiciary subcommittee on immigration.

http://www.kten.com/Global/story.asp?S=4448319

If I am not wrong...march visa dates is whn they release the third quarter visa numbers for 2006...right????????

munnu77705 said:
its "visa bulletin leak"...heard abt question paper leak in india??? just like that.... :D ;) :p :rolleyes:

Haa haa haa... I saw Visa bulletin leak and then the PD's from US embasy in Delhi. It was such an exciting news... I have grown some hair reading it :rolleyes:

I wonder what numbers are actually posted on that site ? If the numbers are actually March numbers... My PD becomes current soon...Grown more hair just thinking about it.

I am really surprised how DOS work. Kindly read the para below from their remarks:
Third: I had been concerned that the amount of 245(i) filings during March/April 2001 would result in a large concentration of demand, and limit movement of the cut-off date. So far this has not been the case, and it may be that such cases (if they exist in large numbers) are still in the DOL backlog.

Looks like they dont have any figures from anywhere and they are just working on speculation. This will result in all visa numbers unused.
Professional incompetency exists a lot in there. In fact they are professionally bankrupt and idiot guys. I am expecting an apology from them.

. DOS Provides Insight on Visa Availability - Jan 2006 Update

We at the Murthy Law Firm are aware that many of our readers keep their eyes on the monthly U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Bulletin, the dates of which are always available on MurthyDotCom. Those whose green card cases are in limbo until visa numbers become available in their categories and for their countries of chargeability have particular interest in these numbers. Although there certainly is still a significant problem with visa number unavailability, some good news exists for those in this situation. The DOS has indicated that there is less demand for employment-based visa numbers than anticipated. When establishing the Visa Bulletin cutoff dates, the DOS relies upon anticipated levels of demand from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for adjustment of status (AOS) cases and the U.S. consulates for immigrant visa cases. The DOS has confirmed that the demand from the USCIS has been lower than expected.

In order to avoid a surplus of numbers in the last quarter that can be used neither for immigrant visa consular processing nor for AOS, priority date cutoffs have been moving forward. If or when the anticipated demand for visa numbers actually increases, however, the visa numbers or priority dates may again retrogress (or move backwards). We at the Murthy Law Firm have been following the movement of the cutoff dates closely each month. Our most recent MurthyBulletin article on the topic, Visa Bulletin: February 2005 (Jan 20, 2006), is available on MurthyDotCom. Following are the DOS's predictions for the future, based on the discrepancy between actual demand and anticipated demand for visa numbers.

EB First and Second Preference

At present, there is not a need to retrogress (establish cutoff dates) in the worldwide Employment-Based (EB) First and Second preference cases. Worldwide refers to "all chargeability areas except those listed" separately in the Visa Bulletin. Currently, in EB First (EB1) and Second preference categories (EB2), the two countries that have cutoff dates are India and China. The reason there is no need to retrogress the worldwide category is that demand has not reached a level necessitating this action. Demand for the visa numbers in this group can be met by the available supply. At present, it appears that the EB1 category would be in more danger of retrogressing than the EB2 category. Again, however, neither category is expected to retrogress in the near future.

The priority date numbers for mainland China and India are expected to continue moving forward in the EB1 and EB2 categories over the next few months. This, too, is due to lower demand than anticipated.

EB Third Preference

The DOS had expected to use numerous immigrant visa numbers for 245(i)-eligible cases this year. To benefit from 245(i), a potential applicant pursuing an employment-based case needed to have a labor certification or I-140 petition filed on or before April 30, 2001, and to have been physically present in the U.S. on Dec. 21, 2000. There were a great many cases filed on or slightly before the April 30, 2001 deadline. To date, there has been much less demand for immigrant visa numbers this fiscal year for those April 2001 cases than anticipated. At this time, the DOS is assuming that there are still quite a few 245(i)-eligible cases pending in the U.S. Department of Labor's (DOL) Backlog Processing Centers (BPCs). Until the DOL completes these cases, so that they can move forward at the USCIS, the cutoff dates will continue to move forward. Mainland China is expected to continue to track with the worldwide dates in the EB3 category.

The visa numbers for persons born in India will move forward in the EB3 category, but they will likely continue to move more slowly than the other countries because of the volume of EB3 cases still pending for persons born in India.

Conclusion

We appreciate these helpful insights from the DOS. The emphasis on trying to avoid the waste of any of the visa numbers is particularly encouraging. MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers will be kept up to date regarding the Visa Bulletin and visa numbers, so that they will have the information they need to make their plans appropriately.

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
. DOS Provides Insight on Visa Availability - Jan 2006 Update

We at the Murthy Law Firm are aware that many of our readers keep their eyes on the monthly U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Bulletin, the dates of which are always available on MurthyDotCom. Those whose green card cases are in limbo until visa numbers become available in their categories and for their countries of chargeability have particular interest in these numbers. Although there certainly is still a significant problem with visa number unavailability, some good news exists for those in this situation. The DOS has indicated that there is less demand for employment-based visa numbers than anticipated. When establishing the Visa Bulletin cutoff dates, the DOS relies upon anticipated levels of demand from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for adjustment of status (AOS) cases and the U.S. consulates for immigrant visa cases. The DOS has confirmed that the demand from the USCIS has been lower than expected.

In order to avoid a surplus of numbers in the last quarter that can be used neither for immigrant visa consular processing nor for AOS, priority date cutoffs have been moving forward. If or when the anticipated demand for visa numbers actually increases, however, the visa numbers or priority dates may again retrogress (or move backwards). We at the Murthy Law Firm have been following the movement of the cutoff dates closely each month. Our most recent MurthyBulletin article on the topic, Visa Bulletin: February 2005 (Jan 20, 2006), is available on MurthyDotCom. Following are the DOS's predictions for the future, based on the discrepancy between actual demand and anticipated demand for visa numbers.

EB First and Second Preference

At present, there is not a need to retrogress (establish cutoff dates) in the worldwide Employment-Based (EB) First and Second preference cases. Worldwide refers to "all chargeability areas except those listed" separately in the Visa Bulletin. Currently, in EB First (EB1) and Second preference categories (EB2), the two countries that have cutoff dates are India and China. The reason there is no need to retrogress the worldwide category is that demand has not reached a level necessitating this action. Demand for the visa numbers in this group can be met by the available supply. At present, it appears that the EB1 category would be in more danger of retrogressing than the EB2 category. Again, however, neither category is expected to retrogress in the near future.

The priority date numbers for mainland China and India are expected to continue moving forward in the EB1 and EB2 categories over the next few months. This, too, is due to lower demand than anticipated.

EB Third Preference

The DOS had expected to use numerous immigrant visa numbers for 245(i)-eligible cases this year. To benefit from 245(i), a potential applicant pursuing an employment-based case needed to have a labor certification or I-140 petition filed on or before April 30, 2001, and to have been physically present in the U.S. on Dec. 21, 2000. There were a great many cases filed on or slightly before the April 30, 2001 deadline. To date, there has been much less demand for immigrant visa numbers this fiscal year for those April 2001 cases than anticipated. At this time, the DOS is assuming that there are still quite a few 245(i)-eligible cases pending in the U.S. Department of Labor's (DOL) Backlog Processing Centers (BPCs). Until the DOL completes these cases, so that they can move forward at the USCIS, the cutoff dates will continue to move forward. Mainland China is expected to continue to track with the worldwide dates in the EB3 category.

The visa numbers for persons born in India will move forward in the EB3 category, but they will likely continue to move more slowly than the other countries because of the volume of EB3 cases still pending for persons born in India.

Conclusion

We appreciate these helpful insights from the DOS. The emphasis on trying to avoid the waste of any of the visa numbers is particularly encouraging. MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers will be kept up to date regarding the Visa Bulletin and visa numbers, so that they will have the information they need to make their plans appropriately.

EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

E1 1-Feb-04 CURRENT
E2 1-Aug-01 CURRENT
E3 1-Jan-00 CURRENT
E4 CURRENT CURRENT
EW 1-Oct-01 1-Oct-01
EX CURRENT CURRENT

It seems the US Embassy at New Delhi has corrected the PD for EB3 back to Jan 2000.

End of speculation. :cool: