March Visa dates?????????

Remember back in Sept 2005 when retrogression hit? The New Dehli had posted visa dates that no one believed either. They turned out to be true.

NN

New Delhi's numbers are correct for other countries

felix31 said:
Please stop quoting New Delhi's numbers, as they are completely wrong for

Worldwide countries.....and check the official Visa Bulletin for Feb 2006

As everyone already knows EB1 and EB2 for worldwide are current. EB3

worldwide is retrogressed to 22 april 2001.

Employment-Based

Worldwide Countries CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILLIPINES

EB1 Current 01JAN03 01FEB04 Current Current
EB2 Current 01APR02 01AUG01 Current Current
EB3 22APR01 22APR01 01JAN00 15MAR01 22APR01

Schedule
A
Workers Current Current Current Current Current
Other Workers 01OCT01 01OCT01 01OCT01 01OCT01 01OCT01

Hey listen,
The new delhi numbers are correct for applicants of other countries...just remember that...YOu and negative people like you said the same thing in Sep of last year about the new delhi numbers and those numbers turned out to be correct...so just take it, cope with it and don't be angry...
EB3 FOR OTHER COUNTRIES=CURRENT :D :D

I was not the Delhi consulate, but the Manila consulate that posted the right bulletin, ahead of time.

I am not negative - far from it...

But I am only realistic, and I look at the official Visa Bulletin for February 2006, because that is the only one that matters.

Earlier, my friend from Germany with PD 10/05/2005 tried to apply I-485 in December 2005 and his appliaction was returned because EB3 worldwide was ...and has been retrogressed.....

So please, stop spreading false news and misguiding people here.

kaveh2006 said:
Hey listen,
The new delhi numbers are correct for applicants of other countries...just remember that...YOu and negative people like you said the same thing in Sep of last year about the new delhi numbers and those numbers turned out to be correct...so just take it, cope with it and don't be angry...

Last edited by a moderator:
kaveh2006 said:
Hey listen,

IN COUPLE OF DAYS..WE WILL KNOW THT ..IF WE R NEGATIVE OR U R SPREADING RUMORS....WHN DELHI WEBSITE SHOWS IT IS A FEB 06 BULLETIN AND REAL FEB O6 DOS BULLETIN IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US..WE SHUD KNOW THJERE IS A MISTAKE SOMEWHERE FROM DELHI SITE..
OR DID THE DOS START OUTSOURCING VISA PUBLICATION JOBS TO INDIA..?

Last edited by a moderator:
The best of luck to all of us

munnu77705 said:
IN COUPLE OF DAYS..WE WILL KNOW THT ..IF WE R NEGATIVE OR U R SPREADING RUMORS....WHN DELHI WEBSITE SHOWS IT IS A FEB 06 BULLETIN AND REAL FEB O6 DOS BULLETIN IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US..WE SHUD KNOW THJERE IS A MISTAKE SOMEWHERE FROM DELHI SITE..
OR DID THE DOS START OUTSOURCING VISA PUBLICATION JOBS TO INDIA..?

Hopefullllly, it'll be out this week. Good luck to all of us :)

Widget

I have checked with my Lawyer and he confirmed to me that the New Delhi DATES ARE NOT CORRECT WITH REGARD TO EB-3.

Let us waite and see the March 06 numbers.

To be placed on the Department of State’s E-mail subscription list for the “Visa Bulletin”, please send an E-mail to the following E-mail address:

listserv@calist.state.gov

and in the message body type:

Subscribe Visa-Bulletin First name/Last name

(example: Subscribe Visa-Bulletin Sally Doe)
=====================================

By the way, I always come to know latest visa bulletin via this forum rather than email notification :D

n77 said:
how do u subscribe for visa bulletin???

How does he/she know????

widget said:
I have checked with my Lawyer and he confirmed to me that the New Delhi DATES ARE NOT CORRECT WITH REGARD TO EB-3.

Let us waite and see the March 06 numbers.

Dude, your attorney is foooool of it...He doesn't know, I don't know, you don't know, no one knows...That's it...Let's wait for the bulletin to come out :D

0whoever sees the visa bulletin first..pls make sure u post it in this thread

Well, if the lawyer knows those are incorrect dates, so he may well know the correct dates then. Which are they ?

kaveh2006 said:
Dude, your attorney is foooool of it...He doesn't know, I don't know, you don't know, no one knows...That's it...Let's wait for the bulletin to come out :D

I wanna thank Jesus, Buda, Allah or whatever God's oput there for the light coming do

GCdreamer2006 said:
Well, if the lawyer knows those are incorrect dates, so he may well know the correct dates then. Which are they ?

Apparently, Immigrationvoice has a breaking news coming out...Let's cross our fingures...
I wanna thank my mom for all the prayers, love you mom :D :D :D

kaveh2006 said:
Apparently, Immigrationvoice has a breaking news coming out...Let's cross our fingures...
I wanna thank my mom for all the prayers, love you mom :D :D :D

??? Are you talking about march visa bulletin or something else ?

tomorrow might be the day ; )

Tomorrow might be the day...I want to see the dates moving forward big time...and it will, just watch...buckle up brothers and sisters...We are going to be rewarded with A#s, just watch... :D :D :D