March Visa dates?????????

munnu77705

Registered Users (C)
Any Guesses??????

all kinds of mathematics including addition, subtraction to geometry and trigonometry allowed to predict the dates... ;)

the only condition is u have to prove LHS=RHS... :) :eek: :rolleyes: :D :( :confused: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
from immigrationlaw.com

01/26/2005: Good News for Visa Movement

AILA has reported the DOS advised AILA that "thanks? to" the decrease in demand for EB visa numbers from USCIS I-485 cases and 245(i) labor cases still being held in the Department of Labor, the visa number would progress forward as follows:
Worldwide EB-1 and EB-2: There will be no cut-off date for the these categories.
Worldwide EB-3: Unlike the DOS previous prediction that the large number of 245(i) filings would be filed during March and April 2001 and it would result in a surge of EB-3 number demand and would limit movement of the cut-off date, 245(i) cases still remain at the DOL and therefore there will be movement in EB-3 visa numbers.
India EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
India EB-3: It will move ahead but may become limited down the road.
China EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
China EB-3: It will stay at the Worldwide date.
What a good news!

mamamiax said:
01/26/2005: Good News for Visa Movement

AILA has reported the DOS advised AILA that "thanks? to" the decrease in demand for EB visa numbers from USCIS I-485 cases and 245(i) labor cases still being held in the Department of Labor, the visa number would progress forward as follows:
Worldwide EB-1 and EB-2: There will be no cut-off date for the these categories.
Worldwide EB-3: Unlike the DOS previous prediction that the large number of 245(i) filings would be filed during March and April 2001 and it would result in a surge of EB-3 number demand and would limit movement of the cut-off date, 245(i) cases still remain at the DOL and therefore there will be movement in EB-3 visa numbers.
India EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
India EB-3: It will move ahead but may become limited down the road.
China EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
China EB-3: It will stay at the Worldwide date.
What a good news!

good news.....

march dates

EB2 would be moving significantly, atleast 7 months. EB3 India also about 6 months. The real point of interest is EB3 world - would it get past the 245i cutoff date?

n77 said:
eb2 and eb3 for india will moe ahead 7 months...i guess

I agree with n77. I think EB3 for India would go ahead 6-7 months at a time till April dates... Then it might take a few months to clear the backlog.

God... I hope I am right...

Any guess when would mid March 2001 for EB3/India would become current ?

don't know if I can prove mathematically, but my commonsense predicts this,

well much of the jobs done by indians and chines under eb2/eb3 (eb3 predominately) is being outsourced ofcouse to India and china, so coroporate america needs us more in India/China than here, recently I have been asked/ordered to consider working from India.

let's face it corporate america drives US policies anyway, unless there is significant change in economy I really don't see any major improvement,

my PD June 2002, I am expecting it will take atleast two years for my date to be current

good luck

I think EB3-Ind. would progress to Apr 2001 and then it will stuck there. I wonder how long it would stuck there? Wait and see thing.

Imagine cut-off dates advance.
Do we know whether USCIS has processed applications ? Or USCIS would process the I-485 apps only upon getting a visa number available. My I-485 is PD=02/2005 and so far I haven't got any RFE on that one... curious.

hopeofgc said:
I think EB3-Ind. would progress to Apr 2001 and then it will stuck there. I wonder how long it would stuck there? Wait and see thing.

charlotteperson said:
I think it will be oct-nov 2000

I am guessing you are talking about EB3 India. In that case, GHEE and SUGAR in your mouth (As per Indian saying)... (It means sweets to you to saying such a nice thing).

I am also guessing that in next 2 months, EB3 India would come close to world wide EB3 dates ie Apr 2001. That would be a good thing for me.

EB3 India

If DOS has any sense of fairplay, I guess EB3 India should move to June2002 which was the date last year when visas became unavailable.

Any ideas on how EB-3 World would move ????

The way I see it is that all unfortunate EB3 World souls with priority dates in 2005 are screwed... :mad: :mad:
and while I get ready to file for 7th year on h1 - I realised I may as well continue filing H1 till 2012 or even later, with no hope of ever coming out of limbo :eek: )

My appologies but I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel. :( Any suggestions?

Long term solution

felix31 said:
Any ideas on how EB-3 World would move ????

The way I see it is that all unfortunate EB3 World souls with priority dates in 2005 are screwed... :mad: :mad:
and while I get ready to file for 7th year on h1 - I realised I may as well continue filing H1 till 2012 or even later, with no hope of ever coming out of limbo :eek: )

My appologies but I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel. :( Any suggestions?

felix31,

You are absolutely right. Even if the PDs move into 02 this year, they will retrogress back to April 01 next year. The key is for us to support legislation that will increase the number of visas that are alloted to Eb3 on a yearly basis. That is the only longterm solution.

regards,

saras76

By August... Take Your social security deposit and

leave!!!!! Immigration Hatred Virus is getting widespread... :mad:

Support Immigrationvoice.org

Guys,

The only solution is to increase Eb-3 (and all EB) visa numbers. That is why You have got to support organizations like Immigrationvoice.org in their lobbying effort. They have a fundraising effort going on right this minute.

We can't just call lawmakers offices and hope they will take our side, or even understand us. That calls for professional help. If your car was broken you would go to a mechanic. Same way, we need professional help. And that calls for money.

Please try to understand how crucial the next two months are.