March Visa dates?????????

I think we were all waiting for the October 2005 bulletin, DOS released this only after the 15th. Then to our disappointment, it was a bitter surprise.

GC_HOPE_SOON said:
hope we get the bulletin by the end of the week.

At the end of Oct 05 bulletin, it said "Department of State Publication 9514
CA/VO:September 8, 2005"

I see most of the visa bulletins published on 6th-7th working day of the month. Based on that, very good chance we should see the bulletin today (7th working day of Feb). If not... u will see some surprise in the March bulletin... What say?

marlon2006 said:
I think we were all waiting for the October 2005 bulletin, DOS released this only after the 15th. Then to our disappointment, it was a bitter surprise.

I am not very positive it would be tomorrow. Monday may be a best bet. Good luck to all

NYImmigrant said:
At the end of Oct 05 bulletin, it said "Department of State Publication 9514
CA/VO:September 8, 2005"

I see most of the visa bulletins published on 6th-7th working day of the month. Based on that, very good chance we should see the bulletin today (7th working day of Feb). If not... u will see some surprise in the March bulletin... What say?

That's a good point. I didn't know its 7-8 working days and I have always been thinking as 10th to 15th. So we should see that today or tomorrow. Good.

I applied under EB3 India with PD of August 2001. My LC & I 140 have been aproved. When do you think my PD will become current ? Is it at all possible in 2006 ?

I think situation will get worse after 2006 because once BEC's start approving LC's by the ton as Immigration-law is poredicting then it will add more ppl to EB3 India and numbers could be seriously affected. Do you agree with this assesment ? I personally know a friend of mine who applied for Labor in December 1998 under Regular process in Texas who still doesnt have LC.

Love letter???

Guys and Gals

What love letter? It looks more like "engagement" letter - "I am engaged, you wait in queue".

REGARDS
GCStrat ;)

This is a temporary good news. If you look at China or Other category then their PD moved by just 1 month in since Jan'06 visa bulletin. So, India EB3 will also get stuck at that point. And most likely, they will run out of visa numbers before the end of the year (May-June). This will take us to Oct'06 and by that time a lot of new LCs from BECs will be in line...that would push the PD back by several months, if not years. I do not want to sound pessimistic. Its a good news that it moved up by a year but the reality is that it will still take a long time before PD actually breaches the dreadful April 30th'01 mark.

R They Some Retired Polticians Working Over There...just Curious..they Say One Thing...do Something Else..they Just Said The Demand For Eb2 Was Very Lower than Xpected..and It Went Up just 5 Months

Last edited by a moderator: