March Visa dates?????????

still doubtful

gcin05 said:
It seems the US Embassy at New Delhi has corrected the PD for EB3 back to Jan 2000.

End of speculation. :cool:

Even if EB3 PD for India has been corrected, EB3 worldwide cut-off date still shows Current, which remains real doubtful :confused:

gcin05 said:
It seems the US Embassy at New Delhi has corrected the PD for EB3 back to Jan 2000.

End of speculation. :cool:

but they still have the others as current for eb3....
does anything go right in india.......?

Why all you guys are worrying about dates in Indian consulate website? They will always do mistake. Thy might have copy-pasted 'current" for others, as they are very insignificant in India. Just ignore this web site. Just keep eye on the DOS web site in USA.

I am with you BUD

can_card said:
Why all you guys are worrying about dates in Indian consulate website? They will always do mistake. Thy might have copy-pasted 'current" for others, as they are very insignificant in India. Just ignore this web site. Just keep eye on the DOS web site in USA.

He is right it was a typo and half of it has been corrected.
So do not waste your energy in discussing it.

can_card said:

well said

can_card said:

well said..can card...

Newest Priority date posted on US embassy in India

American Consulate in New Delhi has updated its priority date reporting for the February 2006. However, the report is different from the official February 2006 report, raising speculation that probably this is visa bulletin for March 2006. According to this report, EB-3 will become current for world wide but the cut off dates for India will remain same. People may visit the New Delhi website.

PRIORITY DATES
PRIORITY DATES FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2006

FAMILY PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

INDIA OTHERS

F1 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01
FX 15-Apr-99 15-Apr-99
F2A 8-Feb-02 8-Feb-02
F2B 1-Jul-96 1-Jul-96
F3 15-Jul-98 15-Jul-98
F4 1-Feb-94 22-Aug-94

EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

E1 1-Feb-04 CURRENT
E2 1-Aug-01 CURRENT
E3 1-Jan-00 CURRENT
E4 CURRENT CURRENT
EW 1-Oct-01 1-Oct-01
EX CURRENT CURRENT

EB3 other countries=current

I just want to give the good news to the people from OTHERS countries that your date is current for visa numbers :D The time has come to celebrate :D :D

Congratulation from the bottom of my heart :)

forv gods sake..forget newdelhi prioity dates

good article on yahoo

http://biz.yahoo.com/bizwk/060203/b3971001.html?.v=1

read this para in the last part of this article...

And let's not forget about immigrants. The workers who move to the U.S. each year bring with them a mother lode of education and skills -- human capital -- for free. One celebrated example is Jonathan Ive, the man who designed the iPod and iMac. Ive was born in England and educated at Newcastle Polytechnic University of Northumbria before joining Apple Computer Inc. in California in 1992.

Ive is not unique. Most of the workers who immigrate to the U.S. each year have at least a high school diploma, while about a third have a college education or better. Since it costs, on average, roughly $100,000 to provide 12 years of elementary and secondary education, and another $100,000 to pay for a college degree, immigrants are providing a subsidy of at least $50 billion annually to the U.S. economy in free human capital. Alternatively, valuing their contribution to the economy by the total wages they expect to earn during their lifetime would put the value of the human capital of new immigrants closer to $200 billion per year. Either the low or high estimate would make the current account deficit look smaller.

maybe it will help in the lobbying effort...thanks to logiclife from immigrationvoice for finding this article

Still same. Following is copied (February 05, 2006) info from New Delhi website. E3 is still current for others.

PRIORITY DATES
PRIORITY DATES FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2006

FAMILY PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

INDIA OTHERS

F1 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01
FX 15-Apr-99 15-Apr-99
F2A 8-Feb-02 8-Feb-02
F2B 1-Jul-96 1-Jul-96
F3 15-Jul-98 15-Jul-98
F4 1-Feb-94 22-Aug-94

EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

E1 1-Feb-04 CURRENT
E2 1-Aug-01 CURRENT
E3 1-Jan-00 CURRENT
E4 CURRENT CURRENT
EW 1-Oct-01 1-Oct-01
EX CURRENT CURRENT

USCIS_GC_APPRO said:

Everything will be okay

Feb06 Visa number report

EB3 others is still current. This is a great news for small group of people with lower number of immigrants in U.S.A. :D I hope everything will work out for people from India as well who represent 1 out of 7 people in this world ;)

hello gurus

When I was thinking about priority dates, there is one doubt came in my mind. I am from INDIA (EB3) prioritydate is July 2003. My I140 is applied not I485 because of cut-off dates problem.I have a daughter born in USA and my wife is from India too. I am getting following doubts.

1. Do I have option to consider myself in category of World (other than India,china,Philippine) for filling I485, by taking advantage of my daughter birth place (i.e USA, assuming EB3 for worldis current).

2. I came to know that if my wife/children (any dependent) born in other country, I can take advantage of cutoff-dates of birth plcae (other than effected countries). If this is true, why can't I take advantage of my daughter who born in USA (assuming EB3 for world is current)?

Please clear me above dubts. Thanks for your info in advance.

kaveh2006 said:
Feb06 Visa number report

EB3 others is still current. This is a great news for small group of people with lower number of immigrants in U.S.A. :D I hope everything will work out for people from India as well who represent 1 out of 7 people in this world ;)

Please stop quoting New Delhi's numbers, as they are completely wrong for

Worldwide countries.....and check the official Visa Bulletin for Feb 2006

As everyone already knows EB1 and EB2 for worldwide are current. EB3

worldwide is retrogressed to 22 april 2001.

Employment-Based

Worldwide Countries CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILLIPINES

EB1 Current 01JAN03 01FEB04 Current Current
EB2 Current 01APR02 01AUG01 Current Current
EB3 22APR01 22APR01 01JAN00 15MAR01 22APR01

Schedule
A
Workers Current Current Current Current Current
Other Workers 01OCT01 01OCT01 01OCT01 01OCT01 01OCT01

Gc Pain said:
When I was thinking about priority dates, there is one doubt came in my mind. I am from INDIA (EB3) prioritydate is July 2003. My I140 is applied not I485 because of cut-off dates problem.I have a daughter born in USA and my wife is from India too. I am getting following doubts.

1. Do I have option to consider myself in category of World (other than India,china,Philippine) for filling I485, by taking advantage of my daughter birth place (i.e USA, assuming EB3 for worldis current).

2. I came to know that if my wife/children (any dependent) born in other country, I can take advantage of cutoff-dates of birth plcae (other than effected countries). If this is true, why can't I take advantage of my daughter who born in USA (assuming EB3 for world is current)?

Please clear me above dubts. Thanks for your info in advance.
You posted in wrong thread to post. Keep in mind that there are others who use this forum to get or give information.

You can not take advantage of your child's birth country.

You may be able to utilize your spouse's birth place. Citizenship does not matter so your spouse may be citizen of India but born in Sri Lanka. In this case you may be able to file in EB3 worldwide. I read on Murthy that usually INS does look at Primary Applicant's country of Birth but in case of retrogression as bad as this they may be lenient.

Check with your lawyer with this peice of information.

Good Luck