March Filers, let's get together !!

Congrats, Vaca100! My interview is next Wednesday. I'm picking up my husband, who's flying in from an oversea station for our interview, tomorrow. We'll be having our date nights at Kinko's trying to get stuff ready for the interview. Really hope my name check is cleared.

Thanks Umploop! Good luck with your interview!!

I think they are really trying to stay current with name checks and stuff...I really hope/think your background checks will be cleared...
besides I think they process background checks faster for females than males:p :D j/k

Well its good to know I'm not the only one! :) I guess I cant expect to be as quick as everyone else in a place with as many people as NYC.

I'm excited to hear about your interview vaca! Good luck!

I'm also in the annoying waiting mode. No updates since FP and no RFE either. NYC is a little slow I guess...

vaca, follow-up question

you said : Actually based on the LUDs I had guessed that my name check wad complete but that was just me guessing and luckily the guess turned out be right.

Are you saying that after your FP, you had LUD the next day (expected), but then again, before the interview, you had LUD again on your 485/130 ?

Thx !

I485 LUD before interview

Actually I have the same thing. I had interview scheduled on 6/19 and received the notice a month ago. After my finger prints LUD (4/14 ) for both I485 and I765, I had LUDs for I485 on 5/15 and 5/17. A little nervous, don't know what that means. The online status shows case received and pending...

If it's a RFE, the online status should show as need more information or something like that, am I right? Hope that means name check completed.

Actually I have the same thing. I had interview scheduled on 6/19 and received the notice a month ago. After my finger prints LUD (4/14 ) for both I485 and I765, I had LUDs for I485 on 5/15 and 5/17. A little nervous, don't know what that means. The online status shows case received and pending...

If it's a RFE, the online status should show as need more information or something like that, am I right? Hope that means name check completed.

don't worry, it shud be about name chek clearing :). If it was an RFE, they wud have postponed the interview and issued a RFE much earlier (online status wud immediately change to what you said). hang in there...good luck.

Thanks, kkboy.

Good luck on your interview next week!

don't worry, it shud be about name chek clearing :). If it was an RFE, they wud have postponed the interview and issued a RFE much earlier (online status wud immediately change to what you said). hang in there...good luck.

you said : Actually based on the LUDs I had guessed that my name check wad complete but that was just me guessing and luckily the guess turned out be right.

Are you saying that after your FP, you had LUD the next day (expected), but then again, before the interview, you had LUD again on your 485/130 ?

Thx !

Hey kkboy, yea I had an LUD on 4/26 after FP on 4/25 and then another LUD on 5/4...so I was assuming that the 5/04 LUD was b/c the background check got cleared...

uh ohhhh...

Thx Vaca, uh ohhhhhhhhhhhh. we don't have a touch since 5/8 (just after fp). Trouble.... USCIS , clear us please !!!!!:mad:

I'm also in the annoying waiting mode. No updates since FP and no RFE either. NYC is a little slow I guess...

Yea NY is super slow it seems. But with 8.2 million people, alot of which are culturally diverse it's not that suprising. Keep me updated if you get your interview letter soon! GL

when will I get the email for card production ordered?

There were 2 LUDs on my 130 and 485 when I checked online after my interview. But i have not received an email saying card production ordered. Also when I clicked on 130 and 485, the message still says case received and pending, as opposed to saying approved or something.
Any idea why despite LUDs the status message has not been updated?

Just curious, thanks..

Guys I wouldn't worry to much about the "Online Case Status" and the "LUDs." There are many people here in this forum that already have their Green Cards, and their online status for their I-130 shows "Recieved and Pending." I had 1 LUD in my entire case and I already recieved my Interview NOA.

Also, quick question. If I recived my Interview NOA does that mean that I won't be recieveing any RFEs then, or could they still send me an RFE before my interview?

Guys I wouldn't worry to much about the "Online Case Status" and the "LUDs." There are many people here in this forum that already have their Green Cards, and their online status for their I-130 shows "Recieved and Pending." I had 1 LUD in my entire case and I already recieved my Interview NOA.

Also, quick question. If I recived my Interview NOA does that mean that I won't be recieveing any RFEs then, or could they still send me an RFE before my interview?

I really doubt they would not schedule an interview if they needed any additional info., but one can never be too sure.

USCIS message change

3/30 mailed to chicago lockbox I-130, I-485
4/5 NOA for all
4/28 finger print done
I just checked the message, it changed to say that the case transfered to california service center. What that mean? I live in north carolina, should it been texas service center?

Thanks!

nice

3/30 mailed to chicago lockbox I-130, I-485
4/5 NOA for all
4/28 finger print done
I just checked the message, it changed to say that the case transfered to california service center. What that mean? I live in north carolina, should it been texas service center?

Thanks!

that probably means you won't be even required to interview , most likely, like the K1 visa cases from other states who get xferred to california. Congrats, hang in there. However, if thy do decide that you need to interview, then they will schedule u somewhere nearby (ur local DO). CSC is taking cases from other service centers these days to speed things up.

Finally an Update on my 765...almost after 7 weeks though....but still the status says case recieved and pending...
Any guesses as to what might be going on with my EAD or when can i expect to recieve it.

My Timeline
Filed I130, I485 and I765:1 March, 2007
Recieved notice: 8th March 2008
FP notice: 14th March 2007
FP done: 22nd March 2007
Last Update for I485: 26th March 2007
Last update for I130: 17th March 2007
Last Update for 765: 15th May 2007

Still waiting for the Green!

Kamaguru,

I am in your boat too..

File Received on 8th March by Chicago IL