March Filers, let's get together !!

Congrats vaca! I am glad for you.

Anyway, I had been out for a while and it is only now I have been able to catch up. Sad to say, I still dont have NOA for biometrics closed to 2 months after they received our paperwork. Got an infopass last week and according to the IO everything is still ok and there has been no NOAs for FP yet. I guess I will have to wait for the 90 days for I-765 to pass before I make my next info pass. I'm am quite disappointed the infopass didnt bring much fruit to bear but at least I found out that I havent lost the FP NOA in the mail.

Hey Espoman, isnt your interview coming up soon?

What is UNIX or UMT? haha, no idea. The only UNIX I know of is the operating system, hahah

Yea of course he kept a *copy* of the deed :)
Our lawyer asked if my name check was complete to which the officer said yes. Actually based on the LUDs I had guessed that my name check wad complete but that was just me guessing and luckily the guess turned out be right.

We didn't ask for a stamp or mention any travel plans. The IO on his own said that if my case is approved after reviewing with his boss, he will stamp the passport.

I do not remember the name of the officer, but he was a hispanic guy (with a hispanic name) in his late 30s or early 40s. Sharp looking, very professional.

He stamped MY passport with I-551. My husband is a US citizen.

Congrats vaca! I am glad for you.

Anyway, I had been out for a while and it is only now I have been able to catch up. Sad to say, I still dont have NOA for biometrics closed to 2 months after they received our paperwork. Got an infopass last week and according to the IO everything is still ok and there has been no NOAs for FP yet. I guess I will have to wait for the 90 days for I-765 to pass before I make my next info pass. I'm am quite disappointed the infopass didnt bring much fruit to bear but at least I found out that I havent lost the FP NOA in the mail.

Hey Espoman, isnt your interview coming up soon?
Not really bro, not till the 13th on July. KKBOY's interview is on Thursday I think.

You have the same dates as I have. What is your DO because from what i see a lot depends on the speed of your DO.
I am hoping also hoping to get something before the end of this month.
GL

Kamaguru,

I am in your boat too..

File Received on 8th March by Chicago IL
FP done on 23rd March
I don't see any updates in USCIS website

Hopefully will hear some thing before the end of this month

Hey guys
Just recieved this in mail:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

Good to see that things are moving forward
GL to all

My Time line:
Filed I130, I485 and I765:1 March, 2007
Recieved notice: 8th March 2008
FP notice: 14th March 2007
FP done: 22nd March 2007
Last Update for I485: 26th March 2007
Last update for I130: 17th March 2007
Last Update for 765: 15th May 2007
EAD card production ordered: May 18th 2007

Time Line

Congratulations to Karamaru for the EAD approval. My filing date is very similar to yours, and I would hope to see my EAD approval soon. Over the weekend, I received my interview notice, a complete surprise. Here is my updated timeline.

My information:
H-1B marrying USC
DO: Boston, MA
RD: 3/8/07
ND: 3/12/07
FP (NOA): 3/14/07
FP: 3/31/07
LUD 130: 3/21/07
LUD 765, 485: 4/9/2007
Interview Notice: 5/15/2007
Interview Date: 7/11/2007.

My interview is two days after yours! I also just noticed that my interview date is on Friday the 13th! Bad luck day! NO!!! Anyways... I don't believe in that stuff.

yep...

Yup it is. Mine was on Thursday 5/17, his (wife's) is exactly a week after mine.

Espoman, yea, thx! Right 1 week after Vaca. Vaca got a welcome notice...the first official GC holder of the month of march!!!!
I think we are ready to go.....tummy has weird feelings...am trying to think all the time if I am leaving out anything from the evidence, cards,proof etc. We are excited...yet a bit unsure if namechek is gonna spoil the party...:eek: . Let's see...good luck to all !!!

I have file for GC on MAR29. INS got all documents on APR1 for I-485, I-765 and I-130. Receipt date for all was APR6.
NOA for FP was on APR11
FP appointment was on APR26
I-130 LUD APR23
I-765 LUD APR26, APR27
I-485 LUD MAY11 for REF, MAY15, MAY17
I-485 NOA MAY17
I-485 Got the Interview Appointment on AUG9
GC ???????????

Hey guys
Just recieved this in mail:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

Good to see that things are moving forward
GL to all

My Time line:
Filed I130, I485 and I765:1 March, 2007
Recieved notice: 8th March 2008
FP notice: 14th March 2007
FP done: 22nd March 2007
Last Update for I485: 26th March 2007
Last update for I130: 17th March 2007
Last Update for 765: 15th May 2007
EAD card production ordered: May 18th 2007

Hi Kamaguru,

Thanks for your input. My EAD got approved on 18th & waiting for the card.

All the best for you,

My district office is Chicago, IL

I just received my interview notice on Saturday, which scheduled on 6/19. Two months to go. Hopefully my background check will be done by that time.

Good Luck everyone!

I have an interview in Chicago too on AUG9. I would like to ask you if you could post more information regarding to your interview next month.

Good luck

Sure, I will post the interview details no matter what the result is.

BTW, I just saw your timelines in your previous posting. You had I485 LUD on May 15 and 17 and NOA on May 17. May I ask what's that about? The reason I'm asking is that I have exactly the same LUDs on my I485 which are May 15 & 17. But the online status still shows case received and pending... Don't know what that means. Thanks.

I have an interview in Chicago too on AUG9. I would like to ask you if you could post more information regarding to your interview next month.

Good luck

Espoman, yea, thx! Right 1 week after Vaca. Vaca got a welcome notice...the first official GC holder of the month of march!!!!
I think we are ready to go.....tummy has weird feelings...am trying to think all the time if I am leaving out anything from the evidence, cards,proof etc. We are excited...yet a bit unsure if namechek is gonna spoil the party...:eek: . Let's see...good luck to all !!!

2 more days! You will be fine. Remember to take passport and IDs even if you forget anything else (which you won't) ;)