March Filers, let's get together !!

take lots of evidence...

kkboy,

LOL I mean it is possible that *the guy at the front desk* we are both talking about could be 2 different guys, but most of them tend to be unhelpful and impolite nontheless.

I am worried about the interview b/c my spouse and I live on 2 different coasts since (the spouse) is finishing up grad school, though *all* our finances are intermingled, and we are talking some serious money from both sides, but not sure if that is enough to convince the interviewer...of course we will also get the pictures and letters in order before the interview. Also my spouse will be moving here upon graduation...should be this time next year but the interview should be around November of this year.

I have already posed this question on another thread I think, but any suggestions/opinions on how it may work out for us at the interview? :confused:

...with you.

phone bills
photos
wedding invitation card as proof
joint taxes (am sure u have this)

you should be fine as long as it's a real marriage..they won't do anything. revise your marriage date,honeymoon date/place, birthdates and family people names b4 the interview. They might ask such things to confirm the genuineness of the marriage.

Ok. I'm glad there is a new thread for March 2007 filers. I just started mine for my spouse's AOS last Monday. I just became a US citizen a week ago. This forum has helped me a lot during my natz process. I'm so glad to have come across this forum early on my natz application and now spouse's AOS journey. It certainly made my/our apps a lot easier to understand doing everything on my/our own. Below is my timeline.

hi,
i am in the same boat sort of.....i have overstayed my B2 by>180 days n planning to get married to my husband(we got married in india) after apr18 when his oath ceremony takes place.Did u face any probs with ur wife?Any suggestios or advice for me?

no offense to any1..but...

please keep this thread for March filing discussions, if possible. Smile, pls file this on a new thread and people will quickly respond to you. I just noticed that the "realcanadian" has promptly replied to your new thread. use that info, thx ! :)

please keep this thread for March filing discussions, if possible. Smile, pls file this on a new thread and people will quickly respond to you. I just noticed that the "realcanadian" has promptly replied to your new thread. use that info, thx ! :)

Sure....i'm new here so will take some time to get around to doing things right.Just saw someone with B2 overstay so jumped in to ask.Thanks tho:)

Sure....i'm new here so will take some time to get around to doing things right.Just saw someone with B2 overstay so jumped in to ask.Thanks tho:)

Hey Smile1, i also responded on the thread u opened up. We are sort of similar but i married my wife when she came to the US and therefore she obtained her B2 visa way before I met her. In a nutshell, u may want to consult with a very good lawyer to be sure your AOS will go with the least amount of issues. If USCIS ever finds out that u married ur husband before u got ur B2 then they can slap u with visa fraud which closes the door of AOS for u inside the US.

Just got our NOAs from the mail today, registered online and saw LUDs. Now, we are officially ON! Glad to be in this thread.

Just got our NOAs from the mail today, registered online and saw LUDs. Now, we are officially ON! Glad to be in this thread.
unix, I sent my things out 4 days after you. I hope I get my receipts soon so I can also check my online status. My laywer said that all NOAs and RFEs will be sent to him, I wonder if my receipt will also be sent to him?

unix, I sent my things out 4 days after you. I hope I get my receipts soon so I can also check my online status. My laywer said that all NOAs and RFEs will be sent to him, I wonder if my receipt will also be sent to him?

Espoman,

My lawyers got the receipts for the 765, 131, 485, and 130. The petitioner (my USC spouse) got the receipt for 130, and I got th receipts for 765. 131, 485.

congrats guys..

...for the receipts and, vaca for your FP notice. I am yet to get my FP notice, hopefully soon. Espoman, hang in there, these guys are working like clockwork at least in terms of issuing Notice receipts, you shud have yours soon.

Guys, one request, could those of you who don't have a signature, pls add one ? It's difficult to get a quick timeline update for your cases. I have to scroll back to other messages to compare your timelines. IF it's not a big hassle, pls add a signature thru "User CP" url on top left of this screen. Thx and good luck every1, hang in there...March filers are marching on !!:D

FP notice

Received notice for fingerprinting today! FP scheduled for 4/17/07.

That was fast!

I-130 petition for parent filed with VSC:-

ND: 3/16/07
I-130 approved: 4/4/07

I don't have the official approval notice yet, but online status and email both say I-130 approved.

3 weeks?! I'm speechless.
Lets hope the rest of the process goes this quickly.

I-130 petition for parent filed with VSC:-

ND: 3/16/07
I-130 approved: 4/4/07

I don't have the official approval notice yet, but online status and email both say I-130 approved.

3 weeks?! I'm speechless.
Lets hope the rest of the process goes this quickly.

You are in the wrong thread. This inly for those who filed in March on basis of marriage to a USC.

Cgngrats and good luck!

...the fp notice came ? Is it also missouri ?

kkboy,

jbh is under a different DO..Boston I think, and they are moving faster than San Jose. Even though Missouri (NBC) may send the FP letter, it depends on your DO's speed.

I think you should get your wife's FP notice in another week.

JBH, good for u! That's a quick turn around for FP. I see your DO is Boston. I hope my mine will be as fast as yours. We almost have the same timeline.

Yes, the notice was sent from the National Benefits Center, Missouri. But my DO is Boston.

JBH:
I just wonder why did you receive notice from NBC in Missouri? aren't we supposed to send the petition to NBC in Chicago?

March filler, not recieved anything

Hi,

My Lawyer has sent my application(I-130,I-485) on 03/21/07 and it seams that they have recieved on 03/23/07. Till now my lawyer hasn't heared anything.:confused:
I was reading threads for March filler and it seams that we can go online and check status there. I went and created one account for me but there its asking for Application Receipt Number and I dont know what it is???
Can someone help me on this.
Thxs for the help in advance.

wait for the receipts...

Hi,

My Lawyer has sent my application(I-130,I-485) on 03/21/07 and it seams that they have recieved on 03/23/07. Till now my lawyer hasn't heared anything.:confused:
I was reading threads for March filler and it seams that we can go online and check status there. I went and created one account for me but there its asking for Application Receipt Number and I dont know what it is???
Can someone help me on this.
Thxs for the help in advance.

OR...check on the back side of the encashed checks (image on online banking). It will show u case#'s. Then you can login and see the status.