March Filers, let's get together !!

OH man...another gift in mail today

what might have come in mail today from the san jose USCIS office ? A *Preponed FP notice*. Yes ! It was dated 05/01, tells us to go to the FP with that notice anytime between 05/03 - 05/21. Interview is 05/25. I am heading there tomorrow 8am and getting done with FP. Pleasantly 5 days shaved off....oh ya, I will take it anytime. It's as if USCIS wants to give us the GC asap or something. My document arrangement must have been impressive haha :p :D

PS: The letter is a printed form, sent by the "CMI team/ 245 unit" or something...whatever that means. Hopefully, it's not fake hhahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
what might have come in mail today from the san jose USCIS office ? A *Preponed FP notice*. Yes ! It was dated 05/01, tells us to go to the FP with that notice anytime between 05/03 - 05/21. Interview is 05/25. I am heading there tomorrow 8am and getting done with FP. Pleasantly 5 days shaved off....oh ya, I will take it anytime. It's as if USCIS wants to give us the GC asap or something. My document arrangement must have been impressive haha :p :D

PS: The letter is a printed form, sent by the "CMI team/ 245 unit" or something...whatever that means. Hopefully, it's not fake hhahaha

LOL that's pretty cool....never heard of something like though..oh well..somebody likes you and that's good..
I wouldn't go at 8AM necessarily..even if you around 1-2 not like there will be a lie...I am not a morning person so even the thought of others waking up early makes me feel uncomfortable haha

SF baby...

..going SF later in the day ...to lie down on the beach like a beached whale...hence the haste. :)

:(

aww..sorry, buddy. But am sure your spouse is flying in anytime now since ur interview is in 10 days....nice !!

Just came back from my wife's fp. glad we had the "Walk-in" pass....the guy at the door was pretty strict...didn't let the 9am apptments come thru until it was time. there were like 60-70 people for fp at 8 am, talking about waking up early, vaca...we weren't the only ones. The wait begins now...still gotta print those extra pics from shutterfly, no more procrastination, will do tonight.
good luck , all !

aww..sorry, buddy. But am sure your spouse is flying in anytime now since ur interview is in 10 days....nice !!

!

I was gonna ask you , when did you receive your letter about interview appointment, and what happened after LUD on I -130???

Just came back from my wife's fp. glad we had the "Walk-in" pass....the guy at the door was pretty strict...didn't let the 9am apptments come thru until it was time. there were like 60-70 people for fp at 8 am, talking about waking up early, vaca...we weren't the only ones. The wait begins now...still gotta print those extra pics from shutterfly, no more procrastination, will do tonight.
good luck , all !

Yay for FPs! See I think the earlier you go, the more crowded it is. But given that you went on a Saturday and they close early (I think), 8AM was the righ time to go I guess.
I went there at 2PM and there wasn't a soul really. Did you go to one on Charcot Ave.?

Yea we have SOO much to do to put our stuff together...it will be here before we can say i n t e r v i e w !

hi

I was gonna ask you , when did you receive your letter about interview appointment, and what happened after LUD on I -130???

I recvd interview letter ~ Apr 24. I removed those dates , by mistake earlier today from my signature. After my LUD on I130, I was expecting an interview letter...it seems like that's what happened (got letter within a week after 130 recvd LUD)but then again...who knows.

LUDs

I recvd interview letter ~ Apr 24. I removed those dates , by mistake earlier today from my signature. After my LUD on I130, I was expecting an interview letter...it seems like that's what happened (got letter within a week after 130 recvd LUD)but then again...who knows.

I haven't had any LUDs on I130 since about two weeks after ND (a month and a half ago), and I received my interview letter earlier this week. From reading the threads, I think it's safe to say that the consensus is that LUDs are good to have (at least for one's sanity) but not entirely an indication of where the case progress might be.

What do these LUDs mean?

My I-485 and and I-130 were touched on 5/4. The last LUD before that for my 485 was 4/26 (after FP) and for 130 was 4/6.

Any idea what this may mean? I checked the status online, and when I clicked on it, the message has not changed- "case received and pending"

Thanks

Vaca

Bud,
At this stage, LUD does not mean anything for you. Interview date is set, luckily we haven't been RFE'd (touchwood), it's just that they are dusting off your file at the SJ DO in anticipation of your arrival on the 17th :cool: :) :D

take it easy !

Bud,
At this stage, LUD does not mean anything for you. Interview date is set, luckily we haven't been RFE'd (touchwood), it's just that they are dusting off your file at the SJ DO in anticipation of your arrival on the 17th :cool: :) :D

take it easy !

Thanks kkboy.
I mean, do they LUD even if they just pull out my file, smell it, and put it back?
I was hoping it meant something- like name/background check successfully complete :D :p

T-10 days !

I got the letter saying my case is resumed after the RFE, which was really quick suprisingly! But I haven't gotten any emails from my automatic update on the USCIS websites so far except for LUD dates (which I went in to look at). I guess I'll just be receiving the paper notices lol.

T-9

Got LUD on 485 today after FP was done on 5/5.

Flower, wow, that's great, that's the fastest RFE turnaround time I have heard of....you are in the FASTTRACK lane.

Yea it was pretty shocking I was expecting our case to be paused for atleast 3 weeks or so. Hopefully everything else goes this quickly! *fingers crossed*

And we're still working on gathering as much evidence as possible for whenever our interview might be.

Hey Guys, i am getting pretty worried with the LUDs being stuck on March 26th, I havent recieved any RFE or any interview letter. I see most people who filed around the time i did are getting ready for an interview. My DO is New Orleans. Please let me know if someone else is in the same situation. Everyday i check the status onlineand go back home and open the mailbox to see nothing from USCIS.
Any input will be highly appreciated.

My Timeline
Filed I130, I485 and I765:1 March, 2007
Recieved notice: 8th March 2008
FP notice: 14th March 2007
FP done: 22nd March 2007
Last Update for I765 and I485: 26th March 2007
Last update for I130: 17th March 2007
Nothing after that

Hey Guys, i am getting pretty worried with the LUDs being stuck on March 26th, I havent recieved any RFE or any interview letter. I see most people who filed around the time i did are getting ready for an interview. My DO is New Orleans. Please let me know if someone else is in the same situation. Everyday i check the status onlineand go back home and open the mailbox to see nothing from USCIS.
Any input will be highly appreciated.

My Timeline
Filed I130, I485 and I765:1 March, 2007
Recieved notice: 8th March 2008
FP notice: 14th March 2007
FP done: 22nd March 2007
Last Update for I765 and I485: 26th March 2007
Last update for I130: 17th March 2007
Nothing after that

It's time to use the free pass, take the infopass and find out. it's been almost 2 months, u have a valid reason to check it out by speaking to the officer

It's time to use the free pass, take the infopass and find out. it's been almost 2 months, u have a valid reason to check it out by speaking to the officer

Thaks kkboy....i am considering the option, only problem being that i am 350 miles away from my DO. Will probably wait till mid next week otherwise i guess it will be good to go and check out whats going on with my application.