March 2010 Family based filers, post here.

_Oro_ did your checks clear from your bank account? Or is your money still in the bank account?

Thanks, Oro . I didn't send the form that informs you of your receipt numbers. So I am sort of in the blind here, and i submitted the paperwork around the same time you did .

Thanks, Oro . I didn't send the form that informs you of your receipt numbers. So I am sort of in the blind here, and i submitted the paperwork around the same time you did .

It should take about 9-12 days for you to see your checks getting cashed and about 14-20 days before you receive NOA's in the mail. I would suggest that you wait for another 4 or 5 days, and you should see some kind of movement.

Received text messages today. No email though. Wonder if they have the incorrect email address. I went online to look at my case with the receipt#s, but nothing is showing up. It says I am attempting to add a case that does not exist. My guess is that there is a slight delay in adding them online, correct?

Received fingerprinting appointment letter March 31, did walk-in April 1. Requested the USCIS officer to allow a walk in since we are in the middle of moving and would relocate by 4/19 (the official date on letter).

Received text messages today. No email though. Wonder if they have the incorrect email address. I went online to look at my case with the receipt#s, but nothing is showing up. It says I am attempting to add a case that does not exist. My guess is that there is a slight delay in adding them online, correct?

To answer ur question...yes there is a delay, for me it was 1 day; but again its YMMV.

How do you go about setting up a walk-in appointment for finger-printing? Do you call an office or is it an INFOPASS thing? Or just show up at the location?

How do you go about setting up a walk-in appointment for finger-printing? Do you call an office or is it an INFOPASS thing? Or just show up at the location?

Just show up with ur fingerprinting appointment letter, present a pressing reason for walk-in, and if ur reason is convincing enough, they wud allow u to fingerprint then and there!! again its upto the discretion of ur particular USCIS office manger, etc. I wud suggest doing so ONLY if u have a really valid reason.

Guys still no word from USCIS , I filed the 19th and still no receipt from them. Starting to get worried . Wondering if maybe this has happened to anyone?

Congrats Jason79
Nesss88, you should call customer service, they should be able to tell you something