March 2010 Family based filers, post here.

I called yesterday and USCIS representative said he was going to post an inquiry to the office in chicago. Anybody knows whats gonna happen next?

I called yesterday and USCIS representative said he was going to post an inquiry to the office in chicago. Anybody knows whats gonna happen next?

Didn't you have a lawyer taking care of your case? Did you confirm with him when he sent out your packet , maybe there was a delay in him sending out the packet. Even if you didn't submit the form G1145, do you have any UPS delivery confirmation that your packet got there ?

Hi dhlunar and others,

Quick question: how did you receive email updates before your case went online. I just submtted my I130,I485,etc package and there was no point in it where they asked for my email address. And is there anything I can do at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have included the G-1145 form in our package, which contains the email address and cellphone # for texts.

Hi dhlunar and others,

Quick question: how did you receive email updates before your case went online. I just submtted my I130,I485,etc package and there was no point in it where they asked for my email address. And is there anything I can do at this time.
======
(0) Mailed on march 31: I-130,I-485,I-131,I-765
(Day 1) Received April 1.
(Day 8) Checks cashed April 9.

I'm not sure if you can still send the G1145 form, but I received the NOA in the mail about 2 workdays after they cashed my checks, and maybe tomorrow they will show up in your mailbox too :) then you can create an account online and set up email/text notification.

Thanks.

Thanks _Oro_ I got the letters in the mail as you predicted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biometrics done as scheduled yesterday. Also got an email glfrom uscis that my 130 has been transferee to Missouri (thank God, because i was worried that it was separated from my 485. Hopefully I won't get an rfe and next thing will be my IL since I did not apply for ead/ap (I have active ones from my pending eb3 application). All the best everyone!

Biometrics done as scheduled yesterday. Also got an email glfrom uscis that my 130 has been transferee to Missouri (thank God, because i was worried that it was separated from my 485. Hopefully I won't get an rfe and next thing will be my IL since I did not apply for ead/ap (I have active ones from my pending eb3 application). All the best everyone!

congrats TKD.
I haven't got a 130 transfer email yet, is this related to the fact that you already have a pending EB3 AOS ?

congrats TKD.
I haven't got a 130 transfer email yet, is this related to the fact that you already have a pending EB3 AOS ?

No its because my 130 was already sent taken to CA when my I485 was rejected for incorrect fees, then new 485 was sent to the MSC.

03/17/10: Sent I130, I765, I485
03/26/10: Notice Date
03/31/10: NOA received
04/07/10: Finger Print Letter Recieved for 04/30/10

Hi dhlunar and others,

DEDONDE2, If you are asking about how to get email or text notification, just check the link below and fill out the required info. and insert your NOA receipt #, and check the boxes
for email or text which ever you prefer. Then click on email alert on or text alert.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/registercustomer.jsp

Got married to the love of my life April 11, 2009.

10/18/09 I-130 received USCIS California Service Center
03/13/10 sent I-485, I-765, receipt of I-130 to Lock Box Chicago
????? checks cashed soon after
03/23/10 received I-485, I-765 receipts
03/30/10 received FP Appointment for 4/13
04/13/10 FP done

I just received my interview letter! I am so shocked that it came this early! it was dated just one day after my biometrics, I prayed for an early date but I never thought it will be this early, thank God! Now, I am going to pray that my EB3 application gets sent to Baltimore ASAP so that its there prior to my interview, I am so excited!

I just received my interview letter! I am so shocked that it came this early! it was dated just one day after my biometrics, I prayed for an early date but I never thought it will be this early, thank God! Now, I am going to pray that my EB3 application gets sent to Baltimore ASAP so that its there prior to my interview, I am so excited!

Nice, congrats TKD. So some activity finally on our march thread :)

Nice, congrats TKD. So some activity finally on our march thread :)

I know! I am waiting for good news from you all as well.... i was expecting a June interview date since it looks like the January folks are the ones being interviewed this month, but I guess there will be more pleasant surprises from the USCIS!