MARCH 2004 Guys Please UPDATE

got an LUD on my 140 with 5/10/05. There was also one on 05/05/05 following the inquiry, but not sure what the second one is for... Any ideas?

My LUD got changed too..

Yesterday my LUD got changed too.. donno why? Guess, mass update :confused:
mesbah said:
got an LUD on my 140 with 5/10/05. There was also one on 05/05/05 following the inquiry, but not sure what the second one is for... Any ideas?

Guys,

As I had mentioned in my earlier updates, there is a RFE about new and better photographs on my Advanced parole renewal application.

Can this be a reason for them to hold processing of 140/485? Last LUD on my 140/485 was 4/12, I guess after receiving my biometrics.

Good luck to all

Nothing dude

I am just waiting for the decision. Just LUD changed, no updates.

waitingforGC200 said:
It s weird, MY I140 LUD also on 05/10/2005 but no message change. Any updates on your RFE noor?

weird. maybe it's a mass update for 140? I've heard of 3 people now with that LUD on 5/10. Do you guys think we'll hear some decision/update soon?

That could be nice

If we hear anything good , that will be awesome.
:D
mesbah said:
weird. maybe it's a mass update for 140? I've heard of 3 people now with that LUD on 5/10. Do you guys think we'll hear some decision/update soon?

Hi Guys!!!

I am tired of waiting after 140 approval.Nothing happened so far with 485.Dont know what to do!!I am on 8th year now.Mesbah still your 140 is not approved??

Regards
Kabish

I am also bit frustrated now.I-140 approved in March'05 but no news about I-485. Talked once in emergency number last month and came to know it is pending background check. Don't know if it is name check or what ?
Another issue is that even my EAD is also not getting approved.
I applied in 22 March'05 for renewal. There was a LUD update 10 days back on my EAD application, but then no news after that...

Hi Microdev1,

I got my 2nd EAD/AP approved this month.I got my EAD card by mail.My Ap got approved in APR 28th but still i didnt get the AP by mail.I am planning to go for india trip in few months.Dont know what to do.Last time my wife's AP also sent to some other apt.

Regards
Kabish

Kabish, when did u apply for EAD?
I only applied for EAD renewal. Didn't apply for AP renewal.
Don't know if this is a reason for delay.

Kabish,

My 140 is still pending. No action on my 485 yet, so I'm still where you left me 2 months ago :( Good luck with your 485 man. I'm not optimistic about my case anymore. Applied for 2nd EAD/AP on 04/24. Still waiting. Will probably be another couple of weeks. Since you have ur AP, it shouldn't be a problem, so you should be able to go to India and back without any problems.

03/04 EB3 Approved!

microdev1 said:
Kabish, when did u apply for EAD?
I only applied for EAD renewal. Didn't apply for AP renewal.
Don't know if this is a reason for delay.

Just got my approval email for 140. I am in shock. Can't believe it! Off to the 485 threads. It took 416 days for my case. No RFEs.

Congratulation Mesbah. That was really a very long inning and gives us a lot of Hope. Good luck with your 485.

congrats mesahab,
I think soon all March'04 guys will have I-140 approved atleast.

Yday I got my EAD card. But there's no LUD update for this case. It still says 75-90 days etc etc...

And for I-485, no update :-(

my 140 was filed in MAR'04 IN CSC . ( In EB2)
I got a RFE and responded back by feb'05. (RFE was to submit employer's tax info) .

still got no response. ??

freebird,

Did your message get updated with "received RFE response ... " after you sent the response? Did you try calling the emergency number? If it's been 60 days since you sent the response, which I think it has, you should call the 800 number as well and try to get some attention to your case.

Good luck! Keep us updated.