March 2002 Tracker

Attorney is doing what the company is telling it to do !

This is a common trick by which companies will delay case filings , by having the attorneys answer stupidly . The attorney will do whatever your manager/company will tell him to do . This is not unusual . be patient . that is all i recommend my friend .

Is CP safe ?

gogo_gc and others going for CP - is it true that you have to stay with the employer who sponsored ur GC for atleast 6 months if u go for CP ?
Thanks !

Congratulations Sasirekha....

...... Did your lawyer (I guess FDB&L/LU??) informed you on the same day about the approval? I hope that they will tell you right away about the approval. It\'s a pain with not knowing the EAC number and keep on waiting. My I-140 was mailed on March 1st and my paralegal said that she can\'t release the EAC number to me. Wish me luck!!!

Yep !

Probably I shouldnt have given my full and legal name here !
Anyways- yes it is FDBL , LU - they informed me on the same day .
Also r u going for CP or AOS . Was strongly for CP till I disussed with a friend last week . Looks like to get a CP appointment it might take 6 months . AOS seems to move faster ( as per april 2002 tracker ) . More worried about my spouse \'cos his position is a bit shaky. I guess EAD comes thro\' in a month or so and he should be okay after that ( switch employers ) !

APPROVED

just heard the great news I-140 approved
EAC # 02-138-xxxxx
AD 05/21/02
Thanks everyone.... keep the faith freedom is around the corner
Got a question...where in Pittsburgh/washington DC/NY/NJ can I get immigration photos as I have to travel 3-4 hrs to get to a city

bir999 Congrats!! Could you please post your details ?

Receipt Date ?
Notice Date ?
EB2 or EB3 ?

please

thanks

Immanuel

Re: Sasirekha

Sasirekha,
Thank you for your wishes. I think AOS is lot faster and more safer than CP. Once I get my approval I\'ll proceed to AOS. I heard lots of horrible stories about the painful CP process. Via AOS, most of my friends got EAD witn in a month. So, I would suggest to go for AOS. But, it\'s up to you. Good luck with 485. Hope to see you soon in 485 forum.
-Lahari

Here is Cheerful News of Approval

HI Every one in this forum,
     Thanks for every one who shared information and keep hoping for positive results,Best of luck for every one who is waiting,See you guys in 485 forum.Thanks for Rajiv maintaining this site
    I heard good news at 5:15 P.M today,Here are my details
EB3 RIR 140
 MD : 03/18/02
 RD :03/19/02
 ND :03/25/02
 AD :05/21/02
 EAC# 02-142-5XXXX

Approved

AVM Message -- My case is approved on 05/21/2002.

Details:
RD : 03/14/2002
ND : 03/19/2002
AD : 05/21/2002
EAC-02-137-XXXXX

EB2 RIR and BS+5 YRS.

I would like to know the status on I-140 - Vermont Center

My RD is March 06th \'02. Pls help me out..

EB3, RIR. EAC#: 02-126-xxxxx

Mine is same case too

My ND is March 06th.
EAC# 02-126-5XXXX, EB3. I haven\'t heard anything till now..
Pls let me know if you hear anything mean while..