March 2002 Tracker

Thanks!

for all the postings here. This is very encouraging place for everyone of us at this point. Thanks for guys who does the site maintenance...

Matching Dates and EAC# with Kapoor2002

Hi Kapoor2002 when I was looking at forum I saw that my dates and EAC#
 02-142-5xxx are matching with yours.Could please post details of approval if you get early, I do the same. Thnaks

Is there anyone get approved based on EB2 (NIW) around the end of Feb. or the beginning of Mar.?

Hi, I am a newer here and find this forum is very informative. Just wonder if someone can share with me your case if you are the same situation as mine, EB2 (NIW),

EAC-02-124-XXXX
RD 2/28/02
ND 3/04/02
AD ???

Seems EB2 (master) or EB2 (BS+5 years) is faster than EB2 (NIW)?

Thanks and Good luck for anyone still waiting

Jenny

Heard the good news this morning !!

VSC rocks !!

EB3
EAC-02-125-5xxxx
RD 2/27
ND 3/05
AD 5/09

Thank you guys, you have made the waiting bearable and all the best to you all.

BladeRunner

Congradulations, Best of luck for 485

Hi Before today when was the last time you checked, I am trying to know during weekend if you might checked waht\'s the message. Thanks

Thank you all !!

Krish10, last I checked AVM was on 5/9 (10 PM or so) whcih is my AD but it looks like they did not update the AVM same day becuase it still did not say about approval. And after that I checked today only (5/13). Looks like they updated the AVM on Friday.

mine still pending...

Got case information, checked just now still pending:
RD 2-27-02
ND 3-6-02
AD ??
EB2/RIR #EAC-02-126-5XXXX

Anybody with similar dates pls post

Thanks bir999 !! I opted for CP while filing for 140 but my present circumstances

tell me to go for AOS, so told my attorney so.

BladeRunner.. It may not be true with AVM update??

My case approved on 05/06/2002. I didn\'t check on the same day. But I checked on 05/07/02. It says my case approved on 05/06.