March 2002 Tracker

Anamica what I am trying to say is that sometime they might not be updating

the AVM same day. If it was updated the same day then I should have heard the approval message on the night of 5/9 (my AD is 5/9). And after 5/9 I checked the AVM only early this morning before they would have come in for work. That leaves Friday only for them to update the AVM.

AOS sounds good

I too have opted for cp on my i-140, but i think i should go for AOS too, it seems VSC is moving pretty fast

What message you heard on AVM?

Since you opted for CP, I was wondering if we got the same message. My message does not mention anything about CP and it simply says the case was approved. Some postings on this forum say that the message is same for CP and AOS and the option is only shown on the actual approval notice. I haven\'t heard anything from my lawyer yet. But I want to have a hunch if my case was approved properly for CP.

Thanks.

Hi, kkimm, mine is close to yours, details as...

RD 2/28/02
ND 3/4/02
AD waiting

EB2 (NIW) #EAC-02-124-5XXXX

Can i apply for two I-140s from two different companys....

IS it ok to apply for I-140 from 2 different companys...with in vermont service ceter...Please help me????

Approved

Hi all My case has been approved ,Yesterday i heard it from AVM that my case approved today . sorry for popping from no where , but i am a regular visitor of the site and i thank each and every one for providing the details and my best of luck those who r waiting.

The Details.
EB2(Masters) RIR
Md :- 03/20/02
Rd :- 03/21/02
Nd :- 03/25/02
Ap :- 05/13/02.

see u all in CP.

Congrats and Best of Luck for CP

Hi gogo_gc Could you post your EAC# details, Because mine is also same notified date.Thanks

Jiang AVM said "Your case has been approved on such and such date

and that the notice has been mailed ". It did not say anything about CP/AOS.

BR

I140 info

RD: 3/15/02
ND: 3/22/02
EAC-02-140-5XXX
AD: God knows

How to find out if it is EB2/3?
It has Sec. 203(b)(3).... can you guys help me find out?
Thanks.
ung02

i140 approved

details:
eb2(master) rir
EAC-02-142-5xxxx

MD: 20020321
RD: 20020322
ND: 20020325
AD: 20020514

good luck to all!

No Title

Congratulations, cas0013. You are really lucky.
Keep being lucky for I-485

JQZ

looks like we have movement in INS

My case is EB3
MD 03/26/02
RD 03/28/02

EAC# 02 145 5****
Things are looking close!!!!!!
fingers crossed for everyone
Good Luck

Congrats, Please try to post when you heard from AVM

Hi All,

A request for every one, When any one receive approval could you please post when you heard(time) the message from AVM if possible post previous time of AVM try, so that it will give an idea when INS is updating. Thanks in Advance.Best of luck for 485 and goodluck who are waiting.

I-140 Approved

Sorry guys for dropping in from no where, but I have been using this msg board to track the approval time. Keep it alive.
My I-140 was approved on 5/13/2002 (as per my lawyer)
Category: EB2 (RIR)
Mail Date: 3/15/2002

I do not know any more details, such as RD,ND & EAC#.

Wishing everyone luck, VSC seems to be moving at a good pace. Thanks VSC for that.