March 2002 Tracker

Still No News for Me !!! Filed on march 12th

Hey guys,
MD:03/01/2002
RD:03/04/2002
ND:03/12/2002
AD:Waiting (hopefully sooonn)!
Receipt No: EAC-02-131-5XXXX..
Any guys still waiting with the same dates..

Well keep you guys updated

Same ND as Ben12

Ben12: My application dates are similar to yours:

EB1 - OR

RD 3/4/02

ND 3/12/02

EAC-02-131-5xxxx

I am keeping my fingers crossed! GOOD LUCK to you.

I am in EB3 Category....RD 3/4/02 ND:3/12/02

Hey Confer485,
 My application has been filed in EB3 category....I dont know why there is so much delay...looking at the receipt numbers posted here in the forum...many of them who have filed after us have already got their i-140 processes...
I little worried....
Good Luck to you too!!!

Thanks Ben12.

Ben12:
While I do not want to say that I am not worried, the delay might be due to the newly implemented IBIS security checks. The required information for some individuals (of later ND/EAC #) may be already available in their computer system; on the other hand, information of others (like you and I) may not have been updated and the updating process might be taking a longer time. I am only hoping that, the delay is due to the above rather than something else (RFE, etc.). In any case, I will post as soon as I hear anything and hope that the other members who are in similar situation do the same.

??processing dates

Guys
I was under the impression that VSC might be in last week of march cases but your messages show that there are many early March cases yet to be cleared? Are you guys able to check the AVM ? Hope they get cleared fast

Not yet, I am also wondering

HI Compaq,

I have not yet received Approval notice, AVM says it takes upto 14 datys, But in many cases its not true, Any way I will post ASAP after I receive Approval notice,You do same. Thanks

Additional Evidence

Hi checked AVM just now and came to know that INS wants additional evidence and they have mailed it to my employee.

Does anybody knows what kind of additional evidence is?

Thanks,
Rajesh

No Title

Some receive evidence regarding progressive experience if it is not very clear. Or it could be about the sponsoring company its financials,tax returns etc

Any News Yet !!

Hey Guys...
Any news yet... Its really a painful wait... I hope it pays....

Please keep posting ur comments and findings.

Thanks

Waiting..waiting and waiting ????

EB3
MD:02/22/02
RD:03/04/02
EAC#021245....
I haven\'t heard anything ...
Tx,
Krish

No Title

Is it possible to follow up with your co/attorneys to initiate a call now that many Feb and March approvals have already come.

APPROVED

EB3
MD 03/26
RD 03/28
AD 05/29
EAC# 02 145 5****

going for 485 whats the wait looking like for this any idea\'s????