March 2002 Tracker

Are yours substitution labor?

Hi optimistic_guy, Krishna108,

Can you please indicate if your labor certificates were initial ones or substitution.

Seems like substitution labors are taking longer.

Thanks.

My RD at VSC I-140 is Jan 2nd 2002 is delayed

HI ALL
My RD at VSC I-140 is Jan 2nd 2002.I came know that there are cases which are applied in April also been approved. Does anyone has any idea on this is anyone is same boat,Is there any number where I can call and ask other than those Automated services please share your views

do you have any RFE?

should be different story for RFEed cases...did you speak with your lawyer?

EB2 NIW got approved

Just heard the good news from AVM, my case has been approved on June 19, 2002.

Details as EB2, NIW
EAC 02-124-xxxxx
MD 02/28/02
ND 03/04/02
AD 06/19/02

Thanks for this forum and everyone here for useful information and support.

Good Luck

congrats ...an all the best

I c all the approvals ..of beginning of March now ...it looks like it taking 100days ..better late than never ...:)

optimistic_guy, did you send your original labor or copy

Hi optimistic_guy,
Congratulations! Can you tell me if you sent the original labor certificate(substituted) with I-140 or the copy of labor. I think you can send copy if original was filed with I-140 for the previous person and pending with INS. I think INS will get it from labor department for substituted cases. I am not sure though.

tumalapj same boat

Hey
Did U see kkimm Msg should be different story for RFEed cases...did you speak with your lawyer
Do have any idea on this REFed\'s

tumalapj same boat

Hey
Did U see kkimm Msg should be different story for RFEed cases...did you speak with your lawyer
Do have any idea in this REFed\'s

tumalapj same boat

Hey
Do have any idea in this REFed\'s

tumalapj same boat

Hey

I don\'t have any RFE

I am in touch with lawyer and they contacted INS several times to know the status , but the only answer they got is \'it has been assigned to a officer\'.

tumalapj same boat

Hey

I don\'t have any RFE

I am in touch with lawyer and they contacted INS several times to know the status , but the only answer they got is \'it has been assigned to a officer\'.

I don\'t have any RFE