LUD on Approved I-140

LUD on I-140 for a June 2007 filer

I Filed I-485 on June 4 2007.
I saw an LUD on 07/28/2007on my I-140 which was approved 06/08/2006

MYKAN,

Just want to know, whether you're from India or ROW ? I had the same thing last sat. (LUD ON MY I-140 )

PD 4/2003
485 RD 5/2007

I got my 3rd EAD approval e-mail on 07/30/2007. I had a LUD on 07/22/07
on my pre-approved (09/05) I-140 NIW/India/TSC. My NC was pending , I do not know what is current status.
abhuda
I140/I485 concurrent NIW 09/05
I 140 approval 09/05
I485 Pending, 3 EADs, Code 3 and code 1 FP.
NC pending, spouse NC cleared

I got receipt nos for my EAD, AP renewal applications. Last LUD on then is 7/11 whereas I-140/I-131 were touched 7/28. Not sure what is going on, just some FYI for interested folks. Details in signature

OK, I am going to ask this. Anybody from TSC originally and file date of 2006 that has NOT had an LUD on I-140/AP in July?

Did my FP and LUD in I-485.

Did my FP today. First time in years, I saw LUD change in 485 Application. i never seen LUD change (I-485) after FP in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did my FP today. First time in years, I saw LUD change in 485 Application. i never seen LUD change (I-485) after FP in the past.

You did your FP today and saw an LUD right after your FP? That is lightning fast!!

Hope you get your approval that quick too

You did your FP today and saw an LUD right after your FP? That is lightning fast!!

I don't know why think its lightning fast? Its is not uncommon for that to happen. It happened to be before and so many other people. I think that LUD is acknowledgement of ASC to the USCIS that you appeared at the FP's. I am not trying to burst your bubble but that is most likely the case. Usually it is followed by another LUD, the next day(When they receive the results).

I have seen the LUD change after the FPs are done at the ASC but not the next minute. It usually takes a day. That is why I was surprised. But its good to know that its common for LUDs to change right after you give your FPs.....

for the record, also got LUD on approved I-140 (2006) on 07/28
latest news (couple of months ago) is that NC was still pending

After all...May be it is not good to have these LUD's on 140/131's.

one forum member imcdude got 485 approval yesterday
he also got lud changed on his approved 140 lud and ap's on 7/28

we dont know actually what's cooking in the uscis

As we all know, USCIS can do anything. One more thing forgot let you guys know, I also took infopass today (Same office). IO told me something which is "too good to be true".
Some one is working on your case.. I told him that last week when i spoke to IO at TSC.. "Your case is pending because .name check..bla..bla"
So the LUD on I485 can be anything...
Will keep you guys updated.

one forum member imcdude got 485 approval yesterday
he also got lud changed on his approved 140 lud and ap's on 7/28

we dont know actually what's cooking in the uscis

My observation:

Recent approvals are from majority EB2 category. Previously the flood of approvals were mainly EB3 and very few EB2. If you observed last two days, although the numbers have come down, but mostly EB2 categories have started to appear. Probably they are working on EB2s and these LUDs have some meaning. Hopefully they will be touching EB1s after that. Similar thing happened last september as well when they approved flood of EB1s and then few EB2s.

My observation:

Recent approvals are from majority EB2 category. Previously the flood of approvals were mainly EB3 and very few EB2. If you observed last two days, although the numbers have come down, but mostly EB2 categories have started to appear. Probably they are working on EB2s and these LUDs have some meaning. Hopefully they will be touching EB1s after that. Similar thing happened last september as well when they approved flood of EB1s and then few EB2s.

That's very good observation,
Hopefully this time they may approve our cases
All the best, Fingers crossed

LUD on 07/28 for approved I140

I140 was approved on 06/2006. I-485 was filed on june 11, 2007. got LUD for approved I140 on 07/28. Looking at this thread, there seems to be a pattern. It most probably looks like some kind of batch processing since most of the people who got I140 approved in 2006, got their LUD on 07/28.