LUD on Approved I-140

Mumbai 123...congrates..

One quick question for Mumbai..

Did you do any FPS between these dates?

FP1 - Code 3 done June 29, 2005
FP2 - Code 1 done June 27, 2007

Also, for question on assignment of visa numbers from other members, from the talk I had with IO, it sound like that visa numbers can be only assigned to the application where all the checks (Security, Background, FP, Name check) are cleared. She mentioned that when elements are in place then only you get the visa number. Junior IOs rushed to assign the visa numbers in the weekend of June 30th, where senior IOs can not go through the applications and approve them in couple of days...If you notice from the approvals, looks like that guys who did FPS in May 07 (VSC to TSC) & name check cleared are only getting approved mostly. Also on touching the Parole (131) applications, she mentioned that all the Immigrant petition (140), 485 & Parole (131) applications are tied. Also Parole history review is also part of Indent security checks..

Apart from all above info, I am still hopeful since she said there is one place where she does not have access to review visa number assignment (if you read the Odumbus report, he has mentioned that there are several databases in USCIS and all are not updated with info from officers creating confusion for applicants and Information immigration officer who give details).

So, in short, now it is purely luck if our applications were assigned the visa numbers. I personally, have a strong feeling that visa numbers may have been assigned to our applications if our namecheck were cleared & only waiting for Fresh FPs.

Great piece of information PainCard !

I sincerely hope that everyone should get the approval soon. I was very optimistic after the LUDs and was dreaming about the approval soon..... I think it time to wake up and smell the coffee..... Every day is the same, like the movie "Groundhog Day" :)

Good luck peoples!

LUD cahnged on Approved 140/131 on 7/7/7

I have only seen approval for transfer cases VSC to TSC NOT original TSC cases:-
Anybody notice this.
TSC:-EB3
PD: - 22nd December 2003
I-140/I-485: -4th August 2004 Pending
!-140/I-131 LUD on 7/7/7
I-140: -Approved on 18th January 2005
I-765-4th EAD: -23rd May 2007 Fingerprint done on 15th June 2007 pending

Congrautaion

Let me first congratulate .Who have received the approval and finally out from this mass.
I don't know when my turn will come .Last 3 years I just don't talk about any GC staff now I have seen around lots of friend got the GC.Just start looking.
Long story in short:-

TSC:-EB3
PD: - 22nd December 2003
!-140/I-131 LUD on 7/7/7
I-140: -Approved on 18th January 2005
I-765-4th EAD: -23rd May 2007 Fingerprint done on 15th June 2007 pending

My case is from CSC .I had LUDs on all my cases including I140,I131,EAD on 6/20. When I talked to IO last week, I was told my case is in staging area. Please keep this thread alive. All these cases seem to belong to one criteria. Either security checks pending or waiting to be assigned to officer.

Same here,
I have LUD 07/14/07 on Approved I-140.
Still don't get what staging area means. It's long storage area?

Same here,
I have LUD 07/14/07 on Approved I-140.
Still don't get what staging area means. It's long storage area?

I think it is Staging area. It means waiting to be approved(Wishful thinking?) :) Storage area sounds scary.

One quick question for Mumbai..

Did you do any FPS between these dates?

FP1 - Code 3 done June 29, 2005
FP2 - Code 1 done June 27, 2007

Also, for question on assignment of visa numbers from other members, from the talk I had with IO, it sound like that visa numbers can be only assigned to the application where all the checks (Security, Background, FP, Name check) are cleared. She mentioned that when elements are in place then only you get the visa number. Junior IOs rushed to assign the visa numbers in the weekend of June 30th, where senior IOs can not go through the applications and approve them in couple of days...If you notice from the approvals, looks like that guys who did FPS in May 07 (VSC to TSC) & name check cleared are only getting approved mostly. Also on touching the Parole (131) applications, she mentioned that all the Immigrant petition (140), 485 & Parole (131) applications are tied. Also Parole history review is also part of Indent security checks..

Apart from all above info, I am still hopeful since she said there is one place where she does not have access to review visa number assignment (if you read the Odumbus report, he has mentioned that there are several databases in USCIS and all are not updated with info from officers creating confusion for applicants and Information immigration officer who give details).

So, in short, now it is purely luck if our applications were assigned the visa numbers. I personally, have a strong feeling that visa numbers may have been assigned to our applications if our namecheck were cleared & only waiting for Fresh FPs.

There was no FP between June 2005 and June 2007. In December 2007, I called USCIS and made a SR, and got the response that No Visa is available, that all I have done in this whole process.

I have learnt lots from this forum, all the members are just like a small family and help each other with their question and guidance and experience, that was the only thing keep me alive in this country, on the long restrogression period.

Thanks

I just talked to IO at NSC. She was very polite. She mentioned all my security checks are clear, review is done. I asked her about I140,I131 and EAD LUDs. She said she has only access to the cases at NSC(my I485 transfered to NSC from CSC). I asked if visa number is assigned. She said visa is available for my case(may be not assigned yet).
She said my case in staging area from where cases will be directed to Adjudication officers. also mentioned "If you don't hear anything in 30days please call us back".

I am guessing at least these LUDs doesn't mean security checks are still pending.

What about people like us whose FPs are more than 15 months old?
Will ours also be assigned or adjudicated with a request for a new FP?

Any thoughts/comments??

USCIS might ask us to get the FP done since our FPs are 15 months old. We have seen cases were the application got approved in a week or two after FP was done.

There is a good chance that we may get FP notices but who know it is USCIS after all.... :)

I sincerely hope our applications should be in stagging area....

Good Luck!

Guys,
any approval from Originally from TSC.
hudakchullu :-
USCIS might ask us to get the FP done since our FPs are 15 months old

Which date we are talking FP date or receiving date after process from FBI.So we don't know date of FP when they are going to expire right.

PD: - 22nd December 2003.
!-140/I-131:-LUD on 7/7/7

Good news for all of us who have LUD's on I-140 and Ap, I just received email from my Attorney that they have received the FP notices for I-485, but I have not received yet. My attorney have sent the scanned copies.
I have my I-765 and I-485 Biometrics within a week time.
All of you expect the FP notices pretty soon if you have not received one yet.

Great news Reddy20, I think peoples with expired FPs should eagerly wait for their FP notice.

Hopefully this will be the last hoop to jump.

Good Luck!

Lud & Fp

Reddy20 -

I got FP3 notice on 06/29 for appt on 07/12. and I got LUD in 140 on 07/07. So, there may not be any relation between the two.

It's as random as it gets.

Thanks,