LUD on Approved I-140

My I-140 & AP LUDs changed 15 days after I received my GC. LUDs changed on 6/24/07

My PD: Mar, 2003

I understand

I hope you were right. The kind of luck I usually have, I doubt it. Thanks for wishing good for us though. Last time I had LUD...they were counting the number cases so they can retrogress in 2005 :) I was current back then. This is my 3rd attempt at GC. Its been 9 yrs since my first H1... and been working since 96 with CPT/OPT etc... Career already in the drain..I don't have any motivation left.

Hello Spulla,
Your case sounds like my case...little bit shorter side....I have been waiting for GC since 1999. I too went for school here..I am totally with you....and it bothers me a lot to see the people in EB3 with way later PDs getting approved.
-Sri

Hello Spulla,
Your case sounds like my case...little bit shorter side....I have been waiting for GC since 1999. I too went for school here..I am totally with you....and it bothers me a lot to see the people in EB3 with way later PDs getting approved.
-Sri

Cool. I mean... not so cool. I was bored being lonely. Thanks for the company. :cool:

First time my Attorney told me that he lost my papers 8 months after I submitted. How about that? I should have sued that MFer...But I was more worried about my staying in status and all that..at that point. Just remember nice guys finish last :D

Guys:

I am in same boat......
i have seen LUD(07/07/07) on our approved(12//06/2004) I-131 cases.
and also we had LUD(06/24/07) on my approved(01/25/05) I-140 case.
and alose they have changed RFE received date(06/19/2007) where it was originally ack'd by USCIS on 03/21/2006.

god only knows.....how these guys work...good luck to all of us...

Any of you get any FP notice or any other information after the LUD change? Please update as it will be very helpful for others and me.

I didnt receive anything from USCIS so far.. I think LUD in I140 for my expired FP.
I will post if i receive anything from USCIS

LUD doesn't mean anything...at least with respect to I485

I called up TSC yesterday and found that my FP results (from FBI) weren't uploaded to the system yet (even though they got the results on 5/12/2007). The rep asked me to check back after 30-60 days.

After reading about so many system goof ups at TSC/USCIS I think this LUD is just one of those and may not carry any implications. My 2 cents.

485 Approval

EB3
PD– 2002 June
I-140 Approved On– Jan 15, 2003 ( LUD on June 27th 2007)
485 Approved on - July 6, 2007

Lessons Learned:-

Even thou no update in the online message or emails or no LUD still your case will be approved and receive your approval notice to your home address, only the indication is they have to send you finger print notices.

Please don’t believe all visa numbers are used and no more approvals until Oct 2007, all are rumors because my case is approved today with out receiving emails or online status update.

If any one has any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you Rajiv Khanna (You are helping and supporting lot of people, may god bless you all the time) and lots of good luck for each and every one. Thank you.

I agree with Boddam.. Couple of my friends never got any updates but were delighted to find GC's in the mail (July 3rd/4th 07). USCIS is notorious for not following any standard. There can never be a known pattern with their sequence of events...be it LUD's, FP's or security checks. I have seen all kinds of things before.

As far as Visa#s are concerned I think they have assigned them all to the existing cases in the order of RD. They are being approved now. So there are no more numbers to be assigned...that is still a correct statement.

LUD changed on 485

I just saw a change in my 485's LUD (7/11/07)...could be because of my follow up phone call to TSC asking for the status of FP.

Here's a brief on what happened recently:

• Did FP2 on 5/11/07
  • Called TSC (using POJ method) on 7/6/2007: Rep said that my FP expired (she couldn't see 2nd FP).
  • Had an LUD of 7/7/07 on I140 with no change in the message
  • Called FBI on 7/9/07 and came to know that my FP was processed and sent back within 24 hrs (could be on 05/12/2007)
  • Called TSC on 7/10/07 and the Rep said that she couldn't see my 2nd FP. She took down my info (SRC, A#, FP date) and sent an email to the ASC (San Antonio, TX) requesting them to upload my FP results.
  • Had an LUD on 7/11/07 on 485 without status change (same old message)

• Called TSC on 7/10/07 and the Rep said that she couldn't see my 2nd FP. She took down my info (SRC, A#, FP date) and sent an email to the ASC (San Antonio, TX) requesting them to upload my FP results.

That's interesting - I always thought the IO (or some other person, perhaps a contractor) in TSC pulls in the FP results from the ASC or FBI, instead of the ASC uploading it into the system for the TSC IO to view. This is good information, thanks!