<<<TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002 FILERS>>>>

what\'s happening to the cases between 03/37 and 04/08

It seems no EAD approvals for the cases between these dates. What\'s going on at INS?

VSM

guys who rcvd the cards, is it a normal usps letter ?

I am out of my house all week, I check my mails only on the weekends, so just want to make sure that it is not a signature required document.
thanks

EAD Cards received for spouse and self. +Tracker Update.

I also think omsairam should have received the AP papers and folks who have their EAD approved should receive the cards this week.

Frequently Inquiring AVM

Does frequently (once or twice in a day) inquiring to INS AVM delay the case?

Nobody answered my question....st8, can you???

st8 can you please answere the question I posted??
Thanks.

EAD card received - State VA

I got my EAD card today by mail. So did my wife
RD 3/14/02
ND 4/5/02
State VA
FP - waiting

The AVM should mention your ND as the recv date.

If it says March 30 then you are day earlier according to the entry there, thats not a problem!

No Title

duffy5,
   Your Notice Date of the receipt Notice becomes Receipt Date to the
485 application.
  If you got copies of I-140, you will observe that...Your I-140 receipt notice\'s Notice Date becomes the Receipt Date of your I-140 Approval.
  Whenever you call AVM , AVM mentions the Notice Date as the Receipt date and don\'t worry about it...

If you follow this thread, this question has been asked by couple of other people and the discussion followed after that..

thanks,
raju

Can anyone answere my question??? st8? checkthisout? sidr? anyone...

Why does the AVM says: "Your Application Was Received On March 30, 2002....We Mailed you a receipt...blah...blah...blah"

While my receipts I got in the mail have the RECEIVED DATE: March 11, 2002 and NOTICE DATE: April 1, 2002.

Which one is correct? Which is my actual Receipt Date?

Thanks.

No Title

Duffy

Your RD (the day they got the package) was March 11th, but according to the AVM they say the Recv date as the ND ie. April 1st.

Dont get bogged down with the confusion, and just keep in mind, when people are saying cases of March, 2002 are being handled, then yours would be handled.

Duffy - Out of my personal experience ....

They might of have received your mail on March 11 but mailed the Notice on March 30th. From that point onwards, it says Your application for .. blah blah was received on March 30th.

According to me the processing will be done according to March 30th RD. I may be wrong but this happened in the case of my I-140. I filed in November - AVM said it was received on Jan (some day) and processing was done according to Jan only. So, irrespective of what it says on other notices etc. your notice date will be actual RD for the basis of processing.

But why it says so in AVM ? Only God knows - I myself am not comfortable at such contradictory messages.

SIDR.