<<<TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002 FILERS>>>>

Waiting for EAD, AP... RD 03/27, ND 04/15, FP god only knows.....

I am working in Columbus, OH. It looks like the columbs FBI guy\'s are very lasy. Getting the FP in Columbus, OH is a big problem according to the 485 issues in Nebraska Service Center discussion. It\'s talking almost 10 monhts to get FP, i don\'t know what\'s going on??????

Oh God...Iuckly I have just moved from Columbus OH to St.Louis MO

Hi Sai12,
        On seeing your posting, I feel sorry about you. But in my case, while I was in Columbus, OH, I-140 has been approved..at the time when I applied I-485, luckly I am in St.Louis, MO.

Don\'t loose your hope...

Today I heard EAD Aproved for me Cards ordered

But no change for wife\'s EAD application status. Also there is no
sign of FP notice. Can I hear about the FP notice through AVM?
my RD is 03/12/02 and ND 04/02/02.

Confused!

Hi st8, are you sure EAD application for EB2 will fall under c(9)
category and EB3 under c(8) category. But per i-765 application info
c(8) category is for asylum applicants. All adustment of status applicants ( EB1/EB2/BE3) are under c(9) category. May be I am wrong.

You can hear abt ur FP when you check the AVM with the EAC of I-485 , Best of Luck <EOM>

&nbsp;

AVM says AP approved but still not got the approval notices

My AVM says that my AP is approved on May 8th, but still no notices have come to me.

If we used an attorney to file it, will the AP come to my home address, or the attorney

Where the hell is my FP notice...

This is so funny that the 04/08 - 04/10 ND cases have not got the FP notices.

Maybe we will get the approval without the FP..I wish

Address - Sugestions Please.....

I work in Columbus, OH as a contractor. The FP in Columbus, OH taking too long, god only knows it.

The FP delay effects the GC approval??????

If yes, Can I give some other state address (my firends address in PA or NJ) until FP done even though I am working in Columbus, OH. What are the consequences.....

Example:
I knew one of my friend was living in Pittsburgh, PH while applying 485 then moved to Atlanta, GA. He told the attorney to change the address immediatley, but INS sent the FP to Pittsburgh, PA address (Some how INS not updated address). He flown to Pittsburgh, PA and FP done, flown back Atlanta, GA then called the INS and updated the address.

yep, even i haven\'t recvd the approved AP\'s

And FP, I think we have to call the INS and check it out after this week. My lawyer still insists that I should not call the INS

Check with your lawyer

MY approval notices are sent to the lawyer. So check with him.

AP approved on 05/07 and received by lawyer on 13th

We are the only two

Rames
We are the only two with March 27 Notice date. Hope we get our EAD\'s together as we got FP Notices.

Two Originals for AP

Does any one know why we received two original AP notices. Is it for two trips or one for immigration officer and one for us when we travel?

Can somebody through some light on this?

No Title

I am unsure about C8/9. But this is what some other folks had told me in the forum.

Except for Dec01 and nyman who are EB3, all others with EB3 have their EADs approved. EAD approval seems slower for EB1/2 than EB3 filers (probably more scrutiny).

I got only one Original AP....

Hi Guys,
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Does anybody knows, why some people get 2 originals and some get 1 original AP

Thanks for your time
Rames