<<<TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002 FILERS>>>>

EAD vs Passport Question - Help Requested.

Hi Folks,

If we get the EAD, are there any stampings to be done on the passport ? When are, if any, stampings done on the passport, while we are in USA.

Thanks in advance.
SIDR.

No Stamping done for EAD. If you work on EAD and don\'t have H1B then you use AP to travel out of US

please update my info.....

FP Done on 5/11 and just noticed on AVM that results received and processing resumed on 5/17....

Good Luck to All...

Question about SSN, EAD, AP

If my wife uses EAD to apply for SSN - does she need to use AP instead of H4 visa?
Assume that she never worked and used EAD for work purpose, but she used EAD to just apply for SSN in order to get drivers licence.

Thanks Folks!!!

Please add my Info

MD - March 28th
RD - March 29th
ND - Apr 12th
EAD -
AP - Did not apply
EAC-02-159-54

EB3/VA/India

st8, please update my info

st8, Thanks for tracking our information. Can you please update my country: China. My FP was done on 5/11.

My info is missing

Here are my details

EAC = 02-152-xxxxxx
State= CT
PD = June 2000
MD = March 12\'th
RD = March 14\'th
ND = April 5\'th
AP = May 15\'th
Ead Self = ??
EAD spouse = ??
FP ND = MAY 18\'th
FP sched = May 22\'nd
Cat = EB3-RIR

My info is missing

EAC = 02-152-xxxxxx
State= CT
PD = June 2000
MD = March 12\'th
RD = March 14\'th
ND = April 5\'th
AP = May 15\'th
Ead Self = ??
EAD spouse = ??
FP ND = MAY 18\'th
FP sched = May 22\'nd
Cat = EB3-RIR

FP date

Is it possible to get FP done earlier then scheduled on INS FP notice? If so, what is the process. Have seen a few posters who have done so on this board.

Ia it possible in NJ, if so, where??

Appreciate it.......

When will I get my FP Notice - ND 4/09/2002

I know a lot of people from NJ having ND: 4/8/02 - 4/11/02 have not got the FP.

Why, and can anyone let us know...

Please Update : FP Results received and process resumed for self and spouse as per AVM .

Please Update : FP Results received and process resumed for self and spouse as per AVM .

morpheus : Early FP

There is no process just do a walk in with your FP notice and a valid ID and you should be fine.

We did it in SJ on 05/14 though our appointment was in NJ on 06/01.

Also I read on this forum that these FP technicians are contactors and so the more they finger print the more they earn. Therefore normally they fp for all who show up with fp notice.

hope this helps....

No Title

same frustration here March2002Tracker....
Basically, we want to go to India and we are struck because of FP.
I am not interested in EAD at this time but that came....

anyway, lets wish that something will happen this week...

thanks,
raju

I am also waiting for this fp to plan a trip, lets see.

I checked with my lawyer, and got a stupid answer, which was worse than the INS AVM :) "it takes anywhere from 1-6 months to get FP, so we will check with IIO only after 6 months" :))
  Rajum, u filed it yourself right, so did you call and check with the IIO ? Looks like the 3 days were forgotten altogether for all states not ony for NJ! Maybe they are doing the name based check for some in INS and some @ the stamping location, who knows ???

I am also waiting for FP

My ND is 4/8/02. did not get either FP or EAD. donno what is wrong with this date.

No Title

I didn\'t call the IIO...I don\'t see much value in calling at this stage...Let wait for some more days and see a clear pattern..generally they process in batches and we might have missed the last batch which encapsulated some persons after our ND also....But if it is clear that we missed the next batch also, then we can ask the IIO to take a look at it..............otherwise, one can most probably expect the standard answer....

thanks,
raju

No FP yet

Though CT, NJ and also NY filers received FP notice quickly, we haven\'t. My guess is we are with the same adjudicator (ND April 8,9,10). Even some from the April tracker have received notices. As for the rest, VA, NH, MD takes quite a few months before FP notice (based on past cases).

The delayed FP notice should no have any impact but it may delay travel plans.

I am also surprised that EAD approvals have been much faster than AP and also AP filing is close to the 60 day deadline. My guess here is, since AP is for overseas travel there is more scrutiny so the "wrong folks" do not slip out.