My details:
DEC01
RD: 03/19/02
ND: 04/06/02
EAD : Not approved yet

Thanks
DEC01

st8 - I think the AP is approved faster if you specify a probable

date of your trip, my lawyer specified multiple trips starting may 2002, it may be one of the reasons for faster AP approval. I am not sure, all we can do is "assume" things :)

I am afraid - Becoz I specified May 15th as probable date - So they may not consider it at all - as

No Title

st8,
  "wrong folks" slipping out...this does not sound logical...because if someone fears for that then why do one file for Green card in the first place....moreover, who stops even now for slipping out...

Anyway, I really didn\'t understood the logic behind the Advance Parole itself..but may be something to do with what status they should allow to reenter because I-94 is meaningless if you don\'t have valid non-immigrant visa and you are not an immigrant also.

thanks,
raju

Did Finger Printing in INS hartford today

Hi all,

Me and my wife did my finger printing in INS hartford today. People there are very friendly. They will ask us to fill up a form which they will give it back to us as a reciept. I was there at 7:45 and i was out from there around 9:00.

No Title

Don\'t wory nothing is wrong with this date. Even I am in the same boat.Hope for the best. looks like the officer who is working with
the issues on this date is ----------------

EAD Cards Received

Hi everyone

We have received our EAD cards in mail yesterday. It is strange that my AP originals were received by my lawyer and I was expecting the same with EAD. But you never know the INS

looks like a lot of april filers are getting EAD appproved.

RD-March 18th - ND apr-6th. any EAD\'s approved ????????
-nyman

No Title

I think this thread became too big and before the administrator take out this thread...let us start another thread....with the same name...

thanks,
raju

Rajum..since SIDR started this thread let us give him the privilege to start another one...

SIDR, you take the lead..

Hey when will I get my FP notice. I have ND 04/09/2002, and I am in those unlucky block of 3 days,

Tracker For March - 2002 Filers CLOSED and continued as PART 2

Hello All

This thread is closed. I have created the continuation at:
">>>" 5/22/02 5:47pm

I suggest to post updates and follow at
">>>"

THREAD CLOSED

Continued at: ">>>"

">>>"

Here are the details - I hope this will be more informative

Category: EB2 / RIR / INDIA
Mailing Dt: 14 Mar 2002 -Waiting for Receipt.