<<<TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002 FILERS>>>>

Rames..my checks cashed yesterday 04/15/2002...

So one step it has moved. Maybe I wont get the Receipts, the attorney might..Let us see..

GUys one good news. We are getting Fingerprinting in 3 months, with an appointment in 4 months from RD in State of NJ..So let us hope things move fast

Yeah I noticed that FP thing, it is great news as far as NJ.

Usually it was taking around 5-6 months for NJ filers. Even if we don\'t get our approvals soon, once the FP is done we can make travel plans without looking out for these FP notices!!

Rames - Please add two more column for AVM-RD and I-485 AD .. Sounds too early .. but you know we c

And one more request.. Can you take over the Feb Tracker from Nishu and maintain that one too as a separate sheet in march Tracker XLS ? It appears that Nishu is has left it to winds and there are many updates like their ead approvals etc.... I am not forcing you.. it is just a thought.. if you feel that it is too much .. do not do it.

MegRyan - Which state are you from ? Please do write as we can derieve important conclusions regard

No Title

I don\'t see the necessity of AVM-RD as that is nothing but ND....
If there is discrepancy in that then there must be some problem with the AVM.

thanks,
raju

Got Recipts

Received Recipts for self & Spouse.

MD - 03/19/02
RD - 03/20/02
ND - 04/08/02
EAC-02-XXX-XXXXX
Checks cased on 04/12/02
Filed I-485, I-765, I-131
STATE - NJ

No Title

Hi Sidr,
       I am trying for the past couple of weeks to get the feb xls file. If you can, please get Feb Xls UPDATED file every time they post it and either sent me a email of post it in our thread. I will get that file and join with our Sheet and repost it again.

My personnal opinion
Looks like Nishu is not cooperating with other groups..
In our case if there is going to be April 2002 filing list, I will be glad to pass our updated file to them…...EVERY TIME I post it.

Best of luck to get the FEB xls file.

Rams

Good luck....

No Title

We will add this column for now and let us see how others are responding to post the info.

my attorney filed for me and she got the receipts and she mailed to me

my attorney filed for me and my spouse. she got the receipts and she mailed to me on Friday 04/12/02 and got them on monday 04/15/02. hope this information helps.

My EAC\'s are with me...the attorney got them and he will send me the copies..

He sent me the EACs by email today when I asked:

Here is my detail:

MD - 03/20/02
RD - 03/21/02
ND - 04/09/02
EAC-02-156-50XXX
Checks cased on 04/15/02
Filed I-485, I-765, I-131
STATE - NJ
EB3, INDIA

Good luck to me..

SIDR..wow I saw something that puts my case...

SIDR your priorty date (PD) is exactly 3 years after mine, and here we are sitting just 6 days apart in case of ND..

Wow, this is a classic case of luck...as my LC took 3 1/2 years, and yours might have taken 6 months only....

Just an observation.

No Title

Lot of Luck needed in this processing...even straight forward gets messed up...

My i-140 got approved on 4th June....unfortunately my file has been lost while transferring from INS to NVC...applied duplicate I-140 on Nov.28th,2001...still that is pending....

My original I-140 was filed in Nov.2000....I lost one year of processing.......
Had my filed reached NVC, I would have got GC in last September or October...now expecting in Dec,2001....

applied this 485 with original I-140 approval......

My other app for EB2 filed in June, 01 is still not attended.

So guess that is how it is..

The fact that when I applied in 04/1998, my attorney\'s mail room, sent it to NY City instead of NJ, and we came to know when NJ came to date, and my app did not.

They went ot old records and saw that it was filed in the wrong state. As my app covered both states, they thought NY would be better then. But as the last 245i took 3 yrs to clear Jan 14th, 1998 to 04/1998 took 3 years.

this is my history. But my I-140 took 41 days...and this now GOD knows how long.

To add to my woes, my wife\'s I-140 was denied in the I-140 stage, cause she was 10+2+3, and the attorney had not written "or equivalent" in the Box 15, and that the INS took to heart and denied it.

Yeah man, it happens, it differs for each person :)

My labor took 9 months and 140 took 19 days!! Thats great coz my h1 6 years expires early next year.
Now my attorney said that it depends on who is working on my case for 485!!
Thats still funny!! All we can do is file @ VSC not to an specificOfficer@VSC!!

No Title

Yeah...you really cannot help

my labor took 3 1/2 months and my I-140 took 10 months....No RFE till now in both of them....
I don\'t know who lost my file....
If you call NVC , they say that we never received it...and if you call INS ,the standard reply from INS is that they dispatched it...last nine months are most traumatic months...job threat,recession and green card went for toss...
Even now, I am sceptical about INS.....mistake on their part costs you one year...

thanks,
raju