<<<TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002 FILERS>>>>

let us know when you get it.

Mine RD should be 18th day after yours( not including sat & sunday).21 days is over for both. So might be on the mail. Let me know when you get it, so that I can check up with my lawyer.
Hope to here from you soon.
-Vijay

No Title

Congratulations join_bond,
   Looks like you will get gc in 4 months....wow..that will be the pleasant dream...but anyway wish you all the best ...

Looks like in CT, FP is quite faster....
In NJ, for FP, they are processing Dec/Jan cases....

-raju

Hi Guys Congrats.

Congrats to Join_bond and Checkthisout...

Here is the updated Xls

Sorry for the delayed post....;-)

Hi Ramesh, Some time I am not able to open ur XLs.

I am able to open ur prev. update file. But this one I am getting a window to download or open from the same location, if I choose one it is opening up WEBX file which is not XLS file at all....

Thanks

VSC is moving in a considerable speed.

I spoke to my Attorney yesterday she told me that most of the time she got a rcpt in 20 days after filing 485. She also mentioned that local transfers are nowadays done immediately, like there was a case in filed in feb/Jan which had been already transfered to its local office. Usually these type of transfers happen after 4-5 months.
  Based on what she told me, they should be keying in cases filed around March 20\'s for 485. So guys around 11-20 check with your attorneys.
   And not to mention my small research, like if the march 4 mailed cases get a eac of 141 then they should be around 158 today which will be say in the March 20\'s.

regards

Guys Finally Received my Notice....

RD: 15 MAR 2002 (As per Notice of Action)
RD: 03 APR 2002 (As per AVM)
ND: 03 APR 2002
EAC: 02-150-5
I received the Notice for I-485 and my Lawyer received the notices for EAD and AP (Not clear who will receive what)
If you have trouble posting messages here - just email your id to monica@immigration.com - and ask them to reset your access.

No Title

Congratulations for one more step...So waiting for EAD and AP....

Now, ND becomes the RD for the 485 application.....so what AVM said is true...

thanks,
raju

Finally received notice, pls. update

MD - 3/5 (485, AP, EAD)
RD - 3/16 (485, AP, EAD)
ND - 4/6 (485, AP, EAD)

notices recd. for all 3 applications for self & spouse.

Congrats sidr

So I guess I can expect my Notice on Monday. MY mail date is 03/15/02
Hope you get your FP notice soon.By the way any idea where our data architect Rames is missing in action.
-Vijay

Hi! Rames Please update my info. Thanks

NAME :- DEC01
EAC-02 :- 153-54xxxx
STATE :- NJ
PD :-
MD :- 05-Mar-02
RD :- 16-Mar-02
Check Cashed :- NA
ND :- 06-Apr-02
EAD SELF :- EAC-02-153-5xxxxx
EAD SPOUSE :- EAC-02-153-5xxxxx
FP :-
AD :-
CAT. :- EB3

I have made a Easy Realtime Tracker for easy tracking and its self maintanined , means you ...

can add modify etc. And its sends out email to every one in you group if someone gets approval in you RD group.
And all kind of sorts.
Please have a look. and add/update your info.
http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
And finally, I promise even after my approval I\'ll work on it, as I love doing it.
---It gives me satisfaction.
---This board made my wait for approval so easy.
---Board is like a family
---And the domain http://www.rupnet.com is my own domain.

Thanks
Greaty-k
waiting for approval

Got RD and ND

My lawyer just called me to say that They received the Notic of receipt yesterday. I don\'t have the dates yet.
My Mail date was 03/15/02
Rames - I will let you know when I get the dates to be updated.
-Vijay

sidr...That is why I cnanot win the lottery..wish I can win Tuesday\'s drawing

I guessed your EAC as EAC-02-151-XXXXX but you got EAC-02-150-XXXXX...Like Simpsons says "dooop"

Now the EAD wait starts on...one step at a time. Hope I get mine this week. RD: 03/21/2002