<<<TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002 FILERS>>>>

Rames, just a suggestion.

How about a legend at the bottom of the xls for color coding?

Hope it does not take too much of your time.

Please add my info

NAME :- OnlinePC
STATE :- NJ
PD :- 01-22-2001
MD :- 03-01-2002
RD :- 03-04-2002
Check Cashed :- 03-28-2002
ND :- 03-23-2002
EAD(SELF/SPOUSE):- Not Yet...
FP :- Not Yet...
AD :- Not Yet...
CAT. :- EB2 (B+5)

And, I guess who ever is maintaining the file at (I guess Ramesh), just a suggestion...
Could you please share the folder to public... by this way you don\'t need to attach this everytime... just add the link http://briefcase.yahoo.com/i485mar and everybody can see the folder. and open the file and see the latest info...

Here is how you can share it to all... in case you know how to do this, ignore these inst. and allow us to see this:
-Login to i485mar yahoo id
-go to briefcase (open this - http://briefcase.yahoo.com/i485mar)
-then click on edit button the right hand side of I485_March_Filers folder.
-select public and then select \'Save\'

Thanks guys and goodluck to your GC hunt..

Is it not Sharable…..Very strange..?

When I created i485mar id in yahoo, I made that folder to be shared for public. I am surprised to see a posting saying that folder is not sharable ( kind of )..If you get a chance, please visit www.briefcase.yahoo.com/i485mar, and let me know whether it is sharable or not..

One thing I have noted while logging in to yahooo

“* Public sharing of files/full-size images only available for Premium Service users. “

May be this might stopped you sharing the file

Rames, just a suggestion.

Whassup!

As almost all have received ND, next would be AP/EAD/FP.

Maybe, you can split FP into FP ND and FP scheduled/done date. That would help tracking time between filing 485, etc ND and FP Notice.

;) Cheers!

Please post your FP Notice Date.

As per St8 suggestion, I have created a coloumn FP ND i.e Finger Print Notice Date. It will be very useful to see how much time Ins is giving us for FP ND and FP Date..

Kindly Post yourFP ND...Thanks

MegRyan
Join_Bond
Gcvg
Duffy5
Tb
Todal333

Please Post your FP ND....Thanks

Please Update. Here are the EAD details

EAD for Spouse - RFE

ND : April 15,2002
RFE - Photos { photos do not meet quality standards because right ear is not clearly visible }

No news yet about primary EAD, AP and FP.

Thanks Guys for maintaining this thread and the spreadsheet.
Good Luck to all of you !!

sidr..FP for NJ will come in 3 mos from RD/MD and is scheduled

for 4 months from RD.

So expect your Notice around June 15th, and appointment around July 15th...

Many of my friends had this schedule. Also make sure you do not travel in July so that you mess up your FP date

No Title

I guess that won\'t slow down the processing on totality.It would not matter if you finish your FP today. We still have to wait for INS to start processing March case. Aye time before that, if our FPs reach them, it is good enough. They processing our case will not happen in next 4 months at least as the are still processing only July cases.
Can any one tell me how long does it take for the secoendry EAD to be approved.
-Vijay

Gurus - PLease answer - Did they really stop processing GC ? Someone started a thread on this one.

hey sidr, its too early to come to a conclusion

So just be relaxed. Atleast I don\'t think thats true, they are changing things, we are so addicted to this site, that when we see no approvals for 5 days we are upset :) Lets give it a couple of weeks, lets see if our guys get their EADs, thats a progress right.
  if they have stopped stuff, the FP notices should also stop, because INS instructs your local state to do this.

Hey Guys Cheer up!!!

Got FP Notice!!
RD 3/29
ND ???
FP Notice date: 4/17
FP noticemailing date: 4/19
FP Notice received: 4/22
FP scheduled: 5/28
EB3/Boston
hope this gives a hope on some faces..

Greaty-k

You have this web site built which might help track the 485 process (though we can only sit and watch as the process time depends on INS). But the way you are pushing it on this site, it is SPAM.

Why don\'t you check with monica/webmaster and the immigrationportal.com folks to post your link somewhere noticeable.