List of RFE Waiters

Congratulations! Great news! INS just takes a week or so to approve medical RFE.

Question and updated list

I\'m trying to reach an IIO at VSC with a question about my RFE and I can\'t get anything but a busy signal.
I\'m dialing 802-527-4913. Is there any other number to call? This one seems to be permanently busy with AVM callers.

vv

RFE response received by INS on 3/18

I found this thru AVM. Now the question is how long I need wait for the approval.

How many years of tax return is expected?

I have the tax returns for 98 onwards. I dont have the tax return for 97, the year I came to US. I have all the W2s though. I am planning to request it from IRS. Is this a good idea? What do you guys think?

-samk

MY RFE DEtails

I got my RFE received on 3/15 and it is regarding birth certificate and employment letter. Please update the list

Congrats to apple2.

Quite a few changes in couple of days. Here is the updated list. Correct if any info is wrong.

Any advise for me ?

I got RFE on 02/19, replied on 03/19.

Now I want to change address begin from April 1, 2002,
I have to move, because my landlord is selling his house.
Do you think this might provoke local transfer
and any other trouble? Can I depend on the US Office to
forward my mails ?

Will INS also send a copy to your lawyer?

If that\'s the case, you don\'t need to worry about it. If the post office doesn\'t forward the mail to you properly, you can still count on your laywer as your second chance.

Called IIO Today

Called IIO today just now. She told the case is assigned to Officer. You will hear a decision within 30 days. Is she giving me a lollypop or its a standard answer? Please share your views.

Who knows!!

I guess the IIOs just know that whether the case is assigned to an officer or not. I finally contacted my lawyer yesterday and asked him to check with INS. Let see what response he gets!!