List of RFE Waiters

Status

Congratulations to MAR1320011 and chutki. After seeing your approval I called VSC today and talked a Bitch she is saying my file in the right place nothing to worry, the waiting is quite normal. I have to wait for two more months before I should worry. F&*(ing VSC... I am totally frustrated man.

To AIndian

AIndian,

I can understand your frustration, its been over a month and half for me too, and I am going crazy looking at all these approvals for cases being approved after me. Hopefully your call may bring attention to your case. I have seen on other discussions that people have got messages "Recieved RFE response ..." though there was no RFE generated ever. This is bad for us cause they might confuse our case with theirs, I don\'t know.

I have decided to wait for 15-20 days more before I call an IIO. I donnot have any plans of a job change etc, but I am waiting to go to India once I have my GC, and I have been postponing it since December as I had expected my approval in December!!

Understandable

I\'m feeling insecure and suppressed every day unless I get my DEAR GREEN CARD, Haven\'t seen my parents in China for 8 years ...

Yes I got similar RFE

They asked the same things in my employment lettter. They didnt ask for earning statements for me. However they asked for G325A for me and my wife.
Did you change your employer? If so when?

To ind76 , How do you know they request ORIGINAL letter

My attorney only requires a copy of employment letter?

Thanks

Help: RFE, Original Employment Letter???

RFE guyes, how do you know INS is requesting ORiginal Empl. Letter,
in my RFE letter it didn\'t say anything about Original letter, it
only ask for "True copy" of all the requested document.

Did your RFE specifically say you need to submit Original letter?
Even my attorney only requires me to fax a letter to him?

Please help to clarify.

Folks I got approved 3/13...recieved the Approval notice 3/21.

PD 11/99 RD 4/5, ND 5/4, FP 11/8 RFE 2/22 Replied 3/4 Approved 3/13 Notice Recd. RFE was about an Employment letter and YeaH my Lawyer told me to send the original. I will let you know once done with stamping.

All the best ...and wish everybody hears those magic words asap.

Oralce1996.

To bdcq

Hi

I\'m sorry for the late response. The RFE letter says that they need the original letter of employment. Your RFE could be different, I don\'t know why they need original though.

Hope it helps.

ind76

Help Please

Is it possible that primary applicant is approved and spouse got the RFE. I was approved on 03/22 and for spouse it is still the same old message. Anybody on this RFE thread had similar situation and later got RFE for spouse.

yep, this happend to me

My 485 was approved on March 1st, yet my spouse received an RFE on March 15th, requesting G-325A. I don\'t think it is a big deal, though. because the INS wanted to see some documentation of the spouse\'s school/working paperwork, as well. therefore, we submitted a few days ago both the completed form and all the authorization/support documents for my spouse\'s experience.

No Title

What is this form G-325A. Can you please give more details.
Is your wife working.

RFE for employment letter!

I didnot submit my employment letter with application.
Has any one been overlooked for this mandatory document.
Is it possible to be overlooked???
What is the worst that could happen...
thanks