List of RFE Waiters

Will my lawyer\'s calling to INS help?

What\'s the difference b/w I and my lawyer call an IIO? Is lawyer\'s call helpful? Pls advise?

RFE received

for Medicals for both me and spouse. Doctor forgot to sign and date the forms.... INS issued the RFE on March 9th. Received details from lawyer on 3/20.

No not all. Lawyers call does not mean anything.

JJD,

Unless & until it pass 12 weeks from your RFE received by INS. Lawyer\'s call will be important if the deadline is crossed otherwise better to check AVM everyday night and pray god for your luck as well as for us.

Check the rfe.txt and be patient.

To Mar132001

In the RFE it states that it will take minimum of 14 days to complete processing. If it exceeds 60 days and you haven\'t heard anything, call this number 802-527-4913. I think the deadline is 8 weeks.

To BayofB

If you check rfe.txt you can see some cases were approved after 8 weeks and some cases within 4 days. Pal, all depends on luck. After 12 weeks your Lawyers call has got some weight.

Thanks.

RFE April case approved...

Today I heard the magic words on AVM. They mailed my approval notice on 3/21.

Thanks to AlIndian for taking pains to maintain a RFE list. It has been of a great help to me.

All the best to you all and hope u will be approved soon. Especially AlIndian, I pray that u get approved soon.

Hang out there!!!

Your days are coming soon. All RFE\'s waiters, the ball is rolling. Yesterday I called IIO and today its approved. Spouse was approved on 02/19/2002, a month before.

Its a long story of 4 years finally completed by the grace of God.

Thanks to the G.C. Waiters those who share their views and passion and the people who are maintaining it. Special thanks to Mr. Rajiv Khanna and his associates.

My Details are:

PD : 12/21/1998
RD : 03/05/2001
ND : 03/12/2001
FP : 08/09/2001
RFE: 01/25/2002 (Employment Letter/Last 2 month Paystub/Last 2
                 years W2.)
RFE Replied : 02/08/2002 including 2001 Tax filing.
INS AMV updated : 02/12/2002 Received your response blah ..
Spouse approved : 02/19/2002
Spouse stamped : 03/07/2002
My AD : 03/21/2002

AIndian, 485runner
Please check AVM. Your case should be approved too.

JJD,
Thanks a lot for your prayer.

Others.
Thanks a lot for your moral support and good wishes.

Congratulations! I will keep praying for the other waiters!

I am so happy to hear that.

RFE on June RD case, please advise !

Hi Friends,
RFE was issued on my case on Mar 14. Got the RFE today. Here are the details:
1. submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment.

2. Submit your earning statements for the last three months.

My question for guys with RFE experience is...Is this normal...? Does anybody got the similar RFE for employment letter asking for the date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospet for continued employment..?

I appreciate your help..

Thanks
ind76

You are the lucky one

This RFE is normal and minimum. So ask your lawyer to prepare Emp. Letter and submit those to INS. Hope this answer your question.