List of RFE Waiters

G-325A RFE

yeah, my spouse came as my F-2 then went on to get a college degree in four years, he also did several intership both in New Jersey and in texas. I guess his experience is a bit coloreful and the first time when we submitted his documents as my dependent 485, we only submitted the form listing all the stuff he did over the years, yet no supporting documents. I guess that\'s probably why INS requested RFE.
as for the original poster, don\'t worry, if you as primary is approved, your wife\'s case is almost a certain, it\'s only a matter of time. worst comes worst, they want more information, as long as your marriage is genuine and she has been in status all along, it\'s a matter of paperwork. take it easy and best of luck! we are the fresh blood of the country, the US should feel honored to have us here. cheers! to all the brightest and youngest! cause that\'s what we are!

Thanks

Did you speak to any IIO during the 15 days after your case was approved and your spouse case was pending.

Hello, everyone.

The RD of my I-485 is 6/23/2001. By that time I was 7 months pregnant and test TB positive, and didn\'t do the X-ray. Am I going to get a RFE because of that? Anybody has the same case? My case is still pending. Thank you very much.

Finally Approved....

Details:
ND/RD 03/2001
RFE issued: 2/1/2002
RFE Res. Received: 3/4/2002
Approved: 3/22/2002, AVM updated on 3/25/2002.

AVM changed to approved for my case, but dependent AVM says approved or registered. Any one know what this means.

vscRFE

When did you check your AVM. Actually my case was also approved on 03/22 but for my spouse it is still playing the old message. So it might possible they didn\'t update all the approvals on 03/22.

What do you mean by \'Approved or registered\', can you give the exact wording of the message. And what was your RFE about....

Congrats, vscRFE,

Really happy for you , enjoy your freedom...
Your approval gives me more hope, I\'m counting my days...

I didn\'t get any RFE.

I might get it for my dependent as her case was not approved with me.

gctrauma: I did not change the employer but I changed attorney. I removed the attorney name from I4

RFE received.

I have received RFEs from my lawyer on 3/23 and replied on 3/26. They are both asking for suppplemental form to i-693. The doctor has wasted us at least one month time. Hope everything will be fine from now.

Good luck to you and everybody with RFE.

Please continue the discussion on the new thread

Since this thread is too long, we have started a new thread
named "List of RFE Waiters (started 03/26/2002)".