List of RFE Waiters

Any 180 day job changers who got an RFE?

An RFE has been issued for my case on 3/9. Waiting for the RFE details. I changed jobs after 180 days. But old lawyer still handling the case. Any idea of the documents I should start preparing for?

Find the rfe.txt file prepared by Aindian, you will see everything there. Aindian is doing a good jo

Any Updates !!!

AIndian, 485runner,

Did you check with your attorney or spoke to IIO recently? It seems that we are the lucky guys for INS and they don\'t want to approve our G.C. For my case spouse got approved and stamped and I am the primary applicant still not approved. My RFE is for Emp. Letter/Last 2 months Salary Slip/Last 2 years Federal Tax. I see the approvals within 4 days to 1 week for this type RFE but hard luck for us.

jjd, did you get two RFEs?

Hi jjd,

We may be in the same boat.

I saw you post a message on 3/6 that you and your friend got RFE but not for medical, do you mean supplementary form or sth. else, and this time supplementary form? I used the same doctor\'s service as you and got RFE recently. I am guessing my RFE is also asking for supplementary form? Please share your experience.

Thank you for your info.

templegate

My status

Looks like VSC is watching this thread and found out I am maintaining the list. If they approve me I might leave the club. They want to help my fellow RFE waiters, so they are keeping me alive with this thread. Well done VSC. (Just kidding...) I don\'t have any updates.

My answer.

I don\'t have any medical problems and it\'s just the doctor failed to include the supplementary form. According to the doctor, INS never asked for the supplimentary form before last March so they didn\'t include the form. As a result. anybody who had their medical exam in the Franconia office during Feb and March (last year) time frame may get RFE regarding medical. If you get a RFE, pick up the RFE from your lawyer and come back to see the same doctor. He already has a standard procedure to address the issue. Sure call him before you go. Yes, I have two RFEs. Let me know if you have more questions.

My lawyer sent the application.

I think there is a trick to renew EAD, but I realized it after I
already sent out the application.

If you stil save the receive stub of your current EAD card,
resubmmit the first portion of your receive stub with your
renew application.

Thanks!

I sent it out by myself and included a copy of my first EAD receive letter. I think it\'s required and not optional. Thank you very much and I hope it can be approved in a month.

AVM says 540 days ? after RFE

Just checked AVM, and they received my responce on RFE 03/13/02,
and "because preliminary processing was done before RFE was sent"
the processing of this case takes 540 (???) days...

May be it\'s just a BUG in their messaging system...
Still, sounds scary...
Anybody heard the same message ?

Poorim, on what date did you send the RFE ? How many days INS took to update the AVM?

I heard it is the normal message on their system. The same message was for all people who got their approval in a week.

RFE sent to INS on 03/11/02

INS sent RFE on 02/20/02.
Lowyer sent responce on RFE 03/11/02
Message changed 03/13/02 ( pretty quick, a ?! )
FP 11/23/01, FP in 12/31/01
I-485 ND 07/12/01.

RFE case approve

My case was approved March 13. The detail is:
RD:4/4/01
ND:5/4/01
FP:12/7/01
RFE: 2/12/02 message changed to "send additional avidence or information....". I got the mail 2/22/02. It\'s about medical examanation.
3/7/02 message changed to"your respose recived March 6"
3/14/02 the message changed to "the case was approved in March 13".

Thanks every one here. Good luck!