Likely Chennai CP Interview in July/August 2004

DPP said:
Hi all,

Though my interview will be in Chennai, do I have to obtain the immigrant photos as mentioned as in Mumbai consulate website? http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/wwwhphotorequire.html

Thanks,
DPP

The photo requirement is the same irrespective of the consulate you are
attending.

a) 3 or 4 copies of Immigration style (also called ADIT style, side-pose )
photos.Research the forum and go to a studio that is experienced.

AND

b) 2 or 3 copies of regural passport style (looking straight) for your
medical forms etc.

Raju

Raju595 said:
The photo requirement is the same irrespective of the consulate you are
attending.

a) 3 or 4 copies of Immigration style (also called ADIT style, side-pose )
photos.Research the forum and go to a studio that is experienced.

AND

b) 2 or 3 copies of regural passport style (looking straight) for your
medical forms etc.

Raju

Hi Raju,

Thanks for the reply.

DS-230 Part II

On the DS-230 Part II Q29-Name and Address of petitioner, what should the spouse fill out?

Thanks.

Hoping your case as employment based and your wife is your dependant......

Name and address of petitioner:
Write your employer's name and address ....

But specify within bracket as
[Petitioner for Ms.xxxxx(your wife's name)'s spouse]

BJ
ashram said:
On the DS-230 Part II Q29-Name and Address of petitioner, what should the spouse fill out?

Thanks.

Guys,
I checked my DS230. I had given the US address only. That is the reason why I was shocked to hear that my P4 was sent to Chennai.
I checked my wife's DS230 which has the US address too. Not sure how. But will settle for that. Atleast my mom confirmed that she received it.
Any other guys whose Indian residence in Chennai can confirm if their US address was bypassed.

Thanks

Guys,
Has anybody attentending CP interview in July, received the appointment letter/Packet 4 at US address yet?

For the interview on July 16th, is it ok to go for the medical on 14th?

Srinimuth:
I am waiting for that and from the forum i found that P4 can be mailed till 25th of this month.So better to wait....

Regarding medicals....Just a suggestion....it is better to have 2 days in buffer

BJ77
srinimuth said:
Guys,
Has anybody attentending CP interview in July, received the appointment letter/Packet 4 at US address yet?

For the interview on July 16th, is it ok to go for the medical on 14th?

ashram:
No harm in carrying them....You can get even the original approval notice for I-140 from your attorney (I got it....like that )

BJ77
ashram said:
CP Gurus,

Would I need a original/copy of I140 approval for my interview?

Thanks.

Srinimuth and BJ77,

My interview at Chennai Consulate is scheduled on the 2nd July and so far I haven't received the P4 to my US address.

Since I am leaving on the 24th June I e-mailed the consulate asking them to send the documents either to my local address in Chennai (or) e-mail them.

They responded stating that they will e-mail me all the documents in P4. Yesterday I received these documents. They also asked me to bring the copy of the e-mail while coming for the interview.

Hope this info helps.

DA

BJ77 said:
Srinimuth:
I am waiting for that and from the forum i found that P4 can be mailed till 25th of this month.So better to wait....

Regarding medicals....Just a suggestion....it is better to have 2 days in buffer

BJ77

BJ77 and DA,
Thanks for your suggestions.
DA.. good luck for your interview. Please post your interview experience.

Vm1214 and Srinimuth,

Thanks for the wishes. I will definitely post my experience if everything goes smooth.

DA

srinimuth said:
BJ77 and DA,
Thanks for your suggestions.
DA.. good luck for your interview. Please post your interview experience.

Don't worry DA.....We'll wait for your "successful" outcome and the interview experience posting. Best of luck!!!

Rashmi

jalabalajings:
Thanks for the info...Once again all the best on your interview...

BJ77
jalabalajings said:
Srinimuth and BJ77,

My interview at Chennai Consulate is scheduled on the 2nd July and so far I haven't received the P4 to my US address.

Since I am leaving on the 24th June I e-mailed the consulate asking them to send the documents either to my local address in Chennai (or) e-mail them.

They responded stating that they will e-mail me all the documents in P4. Yesterday I received these documents. They also asked me to bring the copy of the e-mail while coming for the interview.

Hope this info helps.

DA

Rashmi & BJ77

Thanks for the wishes and wish you both the very best for the upcoming interview. I know that BJ77's interview is on the 16th July. Correct me if I am wrong Rashmi. Aren't you expecting your interview in August?. I believe your case was forwarded to the consulate from NVC

DA

BJ77 said:
jalabalajings:
Thanks for the info...Once again all the best on your interview...

BJ77

jalabalajings:
My interview is on July 23
BJ77
jalabalajings said:
Rashmi & BJ77

Thanks for the wishes and wish you both the very best for the upcoming interview. I know that BJ77's interview is on the 16th July. Correct me if I am wrong Rashmi. Aren't you expecting your interview in August?. I believe your case was forwarded to the consulate from NVC

DA

jalabalajings said:
Rashmi & BJ77

DA

That's right DA. My case is with the consulate as of June 14th or so. Hence expecting an August interview.

Good we have tonnes of July candidates. Expecting a lot of interview experience posting. Will be good for my last minute "homework"! If July has so many Chennai CPers, August has only two: Kulkven (confirmed) and me (hopeful). Best of luck y'all July Chennai CPers!!!

Rashmi