Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Received my Card Production Ordered Email Today. Still waiting for Spouse Approval.

thank you every one for keeping up the spirits

Congrats!

Even I am waiting for my spouse approval (more than 3 weeks now). Is this common were they approve the primary and delay the spouse :confused:

We cant celebrate...bcos my wife approval is still pending!!

Congrats!

Even I am waiting for my spouse approval (more than 3 weeks now). Is this common were they approve the primary and delay the spouse :confused:

We cant celebrate...bcos my wife approval is still pending!!

What was ur nc status ? was it cleared before ur approval. did you have any luds or any updates about 180 days memo. thanks.

You are not alone, I have the same issue.

See this thread http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=259023

Thanks for the link! Since my wife current AP expires on Mid July. It will really help my family to stay longer if we could secure her GC before we leave end of May.

I have until May 15th for approval, so that we could get the card before we travel.........as we all know we cant take nothing for granted with USCIS :confused:

Wifes GC also got Approved

Finally our journey is over, we got the welcome notice yesterday.
They took 5 more months to approve my wife's GC after they approved mine but finally its over. Good luck to all remaining folks.

More wait

I took infopass and went to TSC to check status of my case . The IO ask me if i had received my interiew and I replied no I have not.
Is it usual to get interview date and then GC , I waited so long for the GC to show up looks like I have to go through more.
She said she had requested all 3 cases to be transferred to TSC from NSC and it will take 30-45 days.
Any idea from Gurus how long I will have to wait?

Approved....Got Green today

We got an Email today morning from USCIS for me and my wife saying card production ordered (@ 5.15am) and Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident (@7.15am). Thanks to everyone in this Forum. This forum was very helpful/useful.

Details below .

PD 1st Oct 2003 - EB2 RIR
I-140 ND 10th Oct 2006, AD 25th Dec 2006.
I-485/FP/EAD/AP - ND 5th June 2007 @TSC .
Checks cleared on 6th June 2007 .
FP appt date 5th July 2007 .
LUD on I-485 after FP - 6th July 2007.
EAD AD 26 July 2007.
AP AD 5th Aug 2007.
No LUDS till May5th 2008 on 485 after finger print.
:) I-485 for me and my wife AD 5th May 2008.

We got an Email today morning from USCIS for me and my wife saying card production ordered (@ 5.15am) and Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident (@7.15am). Thanks to everyone in this Forum. This forum was very helpful/useful.

Details below .

EAD AD 26 July 2007.
AP AD 5th Aug 2007.
:) I-485 for me and my wife AD 5th May 2008.

was your name check was cleared ? did you ever called TSC ? thanks.

Approved.......Got Green today

was your name check was cleared ? did you ever called TSC ? thanks.

My wife she called TSC couple of weeks before and they said everything is cleared for her and said they can't tell her about my Name Check/Background check. When i called TSC couple of days after she called, a lady who took the phone said they stopped giving the information about the Name Check/Background check.

-------------------------------------------------

EAD AD 26 July 2007.
AP AD 5th Aug 2007.
I-485 for me and my wife AD 5th May 2008.

One questions for people who filed 485 in June '07 and received EAD/AP in Aug 07 and no GC yet.

Are you guys filing for renewal of EAD and AP for both or only EAD for both or just EAD for your spouse if she is using that (if your H1 is still valid)? My lawyer says $500 plus filing fees of $305 for AP and $340 for EAD each so total comes to 1790.

My PD is Aug 2002, EB3, India and I dont think I will get GC before Aug when our EAD/AP expires.

Any comments/suggestions?

One questions for people who filed 485 in June '07 and received EAD/AP in Aug 07 and no GC yet.

Are you guys filing for renewal of EAD and AP for both or only EAD for both or just EAD for your spouse if she is using that (if your H1 is still valid)? My lawyer says $500 plus filing fees of $305 for AP and $340 for EAD each so total comes to 1790.

My PD is Aug 2002, EB3, India and I dont think I will get GC before Aug when our EAD/AP expires.

Any comments/suggestions?

Are you using your EAD or still technically on H1B?
If you are not using your EAD, then why to renew it?
if you are, then you have no option but to renew it.

Are you using your EAD or still technically on H1B?
If you are not using your EAD, then why to renew it?
if you are, then you have no option but to renew it.
I am on H1, though Visa is expired and I have H1 renewal approved but my concern is since now we can change job, if I dont renew by EAD and if I get a good offer, then can I renew EAD even if it is expired?

Also, since I have H1 renewal notice, is it safe not to renew AP and reenter on H1/H4 or immigration can be a problem if we have approved but expired EAD/AP?

how long?

Hi! I have a question.. How long does it take to receive the physical GC after I received my NOTICE???

Approval

I received an email status update today saying "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident". I had an RFE regarding current employment status - I recently relocated to a different city but still with the same employer and that's what we said in our response to the RFE. I have no idea regarding my name check status - I never ever called INS/BCIS/USCIS throughout this process.

Please see details of my saga in the signature below. Good luck and best wishes to all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Current but Stuck in namecheck!

Hi,

I received a reply from the senator's office, which goes like this:

"
Reply from TSC .
- Primary (self) - name check pending for more than 180 days
- Spouse - name check cleared.

Priority date is current, so visas are available.
You should hear from TSC in about 180 days. "

My details are
---------------------------------------
PD - Aug 31, 2001, EB3 India
485 filed at TSC
RD : June 6, 2007
ND: June 15, 2007
FP done on 7/11
485 LUDs for self and spouse: 6/16, 7/12
I131(AP) (self) LUDs on 6/16, 7/2, 7/3, AD - 7/11
I131 (AP) (spouse) LUDs on 6/16, 7/24, AD - 08/06
EAD ( spouse) LUD 6/16, AD -7/26
EAD ( self ) LUD 6/16, AD - 7/27

So, does it mean that because my namecheck is pending in the > 180 days category, my application will not be processed right away as per the April 2 memo?

I would appreciate if someone could throw some light on this.

Thanks,
YetToLoseHope

I am on H1, though Visa is expired and I have H1 renewal approved but my concern is since now we can change job, if I dont renew by EAD and if I get a good offer, then can I renew EAD even if it is expired?

yes..you can renew EAD whenever you want. I also had the same question and someone on the forum clarified it. I guess it was nj_skm.

Also, since I have H1 renewal notice, is it safe not to renew AP and reenter on H1/H4 or immigration can be a problem if we have approved but expired EAD/AP?

This is something which you have to consider. If you enter on AP, then your H1 is no longer there and you have to work on EAD. If you want to enter using your H1, then you need to get it stamped first as your visa has expired and that is again a risk(somewhat) as you are at the mercy of consulate officer.

I will say..if you want to travel, then get EAD and AP renewed and come back on AP and work on EAD. Else why to waste money on EAD and AP? coz its around 340 bucks for EAD renewal.

my 2 cents of opinion

---------------See reply in the quote------------------

---------------See reply in the quote------------------
Thank you very much for the detailed response, gcfinder.

Since I have to renew my wife's EAD, I plan to renew both our EAD's only and will get stamped in India for H1 when I go in year end and if I get GC before year end, then I wont need AP or H1 anyways.

Take Infopass

I will take a infopass , my case is almost the same date as yours and when I took info pass they siad everything looks o.k for all applicants, did you get interview request , answer was no , then they send a request to NSC to transfer case to TSC so that they can move on case and if need interview can schedule one.
Hi,

I received a reply from the senator's office, which goes like this:

"
Reply from TSC .
- Primary (self) - name check pending for more than 180 days
- Spouse - name check cleared.

Priority date is current, so visas are available.
You should hear from TSC in about 180 days. "

My details are
PD - Aug 31, 2001, EB3 India
485 filed at TSC
RD : June 6, 2007
ND: June 15, 2007
FP done on 7/11
485 LUDs for self and spouse: 6/16, 7/12
I131(AP) (self) LUDs on 6/16, 7/2, 7/3, AD - 7/11
I131 (AP) (spouse) LUDs on 6/16, 7/24, AD - 08/06
EAD ( spouse) LUD 6/16, AD -7/26
EAD ( self ) LUD 6/16, AD - 7/27

So, does it mean that because my namecheck is pending in the > 180 days category, my application will not be processed right away as per the April 2 memo?

I would appreciate if someone could throw some light on this.

Thanks,
YetToLoseHope