Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

What a ride it was.........it took more than 5 years just for labor approval...at that point i thought I will never get my GC (when all my friends were talking about Citizenship).

After long...long wait.....finally I have got my GC. Its give sense of freedom especially when you travel.

I know there are few more folks out there like me who got stuck in the DOL (dept of labor), and with very very OLD PD for thos folks, our patience have paid off....hang in there you should get yours in couple of weeks.

Good Luck and may God Bless all of Us!

Congrts

Hope to see some light mine PD is Aug 2001 and still waiting.

What a ride it was.........it took more than 5 years just for labor approval...at that point i thought I will never get my GC (when all my friends were talking about Citizenship).

After long...long wait.....finally I have got my GC. Its give sense of freedom especially when you travel.

I know there are few more folks out there like me who got stuck in the DOL (dept of labor), and with very very OLD PD for thos folks, our patience have paid off....hang in there you should get yours in couple of weeks.

Good Luck and may God Bless all of Us!

Don't worry we all will get soon. Let us pray for it. When I called USCIS last week, I don't know whether it was IO or Customer Rep, told me that they process only Apr 07. So I am not out of process time. Now we can visibly see that RD or ND June got approved. I know they are just throwing some answer when she told me that they process Apr 07. Now after seeing this approval, I think they go with ND and not RD. In that case your ND is July only. Let us hope for the best.

Hope to see some light mine PD is Aug 2001 and still waiting.

May 2008 Visa Bulletin

FYI, I think May 2008 visa bulletin was out and EB2 moved 1 month forward.

Thanks.

Most approvals are EB2 India

Folks,
I am seeing most of the approvals are for EB2 but did not see any EB3 approvals off late specially from NSC. What could be the reason? Does any one have any info to share?

Thanks.

Should I renew my H1B visa

Hi ,
My H1B visa is expiring on June 30th. I had received my EAD last October and I was wondering if I should ask my company to renew my H1B visa anyway. Can anyone let me know the potential benefits or disadvantages of renewing H1B or working on EAD. Any advice is welcome.

Regards,

My I485 has been approved 3 weeks. I received my actual card 10days ago.

I suddenly realized that I missed something---I should come back to report in this forum. From late 2001/early 2002 to last summer, almost 6 years, I visited this forum numerour times. I still remmeber one guy was so exited when his LC was certified early 2002, I still remember many times I read
saras76 and unitednation's posts about retrogression, cut off date moving etc...
I really miss this forum.

Guys, hang in there, your days will come.

Just received email that my AP/131 approved.
Waiting for I485 approval, the big one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Magic e-mail

I finally got the magic email from our elusive friend CRIS confirming the status change to "Card Production Ordered" for both me and my spouse. Card will be mailed in 30 days. After five long years it was sweet to get the confirmation.
For people who have gone through this, is there any feedback on how long does it really take for them to mail the card.
For the people who are still waiting, looks like the end is in site.
Thanks for the all the support. I will continue to monitor the forum.

Regards,

Current Status: Card production ordered.

I just checked my status and it says:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On April 15, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Status changed for me and for my daughter but not for my wife, although we filed all together.

See my signature for other details, I did not get any LUDs since FP.
Service Center: NSC

I did not get e-mail from CRIS yet,

Congratulations sfmars.

Did you see any LUD's on your case recently ?:D

Hope your wifes GC also approved by tommorrow.

I just checked my status and it says:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On April 15, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Status changed for me and for my daughter but not for my wife, although we filed all together.

See my signature for other details, I did not get any LUDs since FP.
Service Center: NSC

I did not get e-mail from CRIS yet,

Neither did I. In fact I had checked my status 30 minutes before receiving the mail and the status was still showing pending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations sfmars, glad to hear you got the green card finally.

Thanks GCOnly, I got just e-mail only and status changed for "Card production ordered". People who got green cards said they got "Welcoming notice sent" and "Approval notice sent" e-mail/status changed. I did not get those e-mails yet.

Hope you get yours soon

sfmars,

Any update on your wifes case?

Hope you got it already :)

Thanks GCOnly, I got just e-mail only and status changed for "Card production ordered". People who got green cards said they got "Welcoming notice sent" and "Approval notice sent" e-mail/status changed. I did not get those e-mails yet.

Hope you get yours soon

Even my wife cases is still pending!

I got approved last week, but my wife case is still pending.....

We called USCIS and the officer did mention that name check is cleared and the case is with an officer. I am not sure then why the delay!!

Is this common ??? I know anything could happen with USCIS, this time why there a delay between primary and the dependent...i am not sure!!!!:confused:

Any body on the same boat??