Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

PD - 01/2004 - ROW
I-140 Approved
H1-B extended till 2011
AP - Approved

I just went to Infopass here in Chicago and the officer told me my case is at NSC(Which by the way I knew that). he asked me if I already have an interview and I told him my case just became current and I just wanted to find out the status of my case.

His answer is that my case is Under Review @ NSC. It is with anofficer and once he finish his work he will transfer the case to Chicago for an interview. As soon as Igot out I Called my Attorney to find out what is that all about, Her answer was it is too early to call but all cases goes under review doesnot necessarily mean it will be send to local office for an interview. Once it is looked at and that IO feels good he will make decesion to approv. So wait until this month. She says there is nothing to worry, She believes that I will be approved.
Can anyone tell me if they know anything about this situation?
Thank you

he didnot say it will come to Chicago definately

ROW China India Mexico Phil
EB2 c 12/01/03 12/01/03 c c
EB3 07/01/05 02/08/03 10/01/01 c c
EW 03/01/02 03/01/02 03/01/02 03/01/02 03/01/02

The link is broken in VISA bullitin. DOS pulled april bullitin.

Last edited by a moderator:
April 2008 visa bulletin gives hope to EB2 India filers from 2002 and 2003. I hope they don't move the dates backward for the rest of FY 2008.
This is truly good news. I was not expecting things to move till October. With the new name check rule, I hope they move quickly and clear us who are now current and have been waiting for a very long time.

This is truly good news. I was not expecting things to move till October. With the new name check rule, I hope they move quickly and clear us who are now current and have been waiting for a very long time.

Yes, but remember the per country limit. All of india EB will be closed soon.

There are people who has RD < 2007, although their PD > 2005/2006, they may be approved first, and they seriously think that have been waiting much longer than me and you.

I See Green!!!

Friends,

Got it!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 14, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Time of email was 2:59 PDST (Pacific Daylight Savings).

It will indeed be a great weekend.

I will continue to spend time here and if I can help in any way I will!

MY THOUGHTS AND HOPES ARE WITH THOSE WAITING, AND PARTICULARLY THOSE WITH OLDER RECEIPT AND PRIORITY DATES.

Congratulations!!! Enjoy your weekend.

Friends,

Got it!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 14, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Time of email was 2:59 PDST (Pacific Daylight Savings).

It will indeed be a great weekend.

I will continue to spend time here and if I can help in any way I will!

MY THOUGHTS AND HOPES ARE WITH THOSE WAITING, AND PARTICULARLY THOSE WITH OLDER RECEIPT AND PRIORITY DATES.

There are people who has RD < 2007, although their PD > 2005/2006, they may be approved first, and they seriously think that have been waiting much longer than me and you.
You are right. Since the processing status of I-485 for Nebraska shows as July 2007, I am hoping that they will go by the PD which is the right way to go rather than RD. The actual wait is from the PD, RD is just an intermediate date. But then it is not you that I have to convince :).
My only worry is that they may not get to my case in April and then the dates might retrogress again in May. But then let's be positive and hope for the best.

Here is some information on my case:
My 485 was received in June of 2006 for family based I-485
and my American wife had our interview in Sept 2006.
I have been stuck in name check and after hearing of the 180 rule I decided to book an appointment with the local USCIS in Baltimore after March 10th past. So I booked this appointment and went down on Friday.

Here is what the immigration officer told me:
I asked her about the 180 day rule... she said she new nothing about it and I was told not to believe it as those type of laws take a while to go into effect. (I really was not convinced of this)
I was then told they are looking at my case.
Actually, Friday afternoon I got a call from Baltimore Immigration and they actually told me the following "We got your request for a status update and want to let you know that your case is currently under review, we will mail you a decision when it is made"

How would you all interpret that? Does this sound like I should be receiving a decision soon?
Thanks for any valued opinions.

Here is some information on my case:
My 485 was received in June of 2006 for family based I-485
and my American wife had our interview in Sept 2006.
I have been stuck in name check and after hearing of the 180 rule I decided to book an appointment with the local USCIS in Baltimore after March 10th past. So I booked this appointment and went down on Friday.

Here is what the immigration officer told me:
I asked her about the 180 day rule... she said she new nothing about it and I was told not to believe it as those type of laws take a while to go into effect. (I really was not convinced of this)
I was then told they are looking at my case.
Actually, Friday afternoon I got a call from Baltimore Immigration and they actually told me the following "We got your request for a status update and want to let you know that your case is currently under review, we will mail you a decision when it is made"

How would you all interpret that? Does this sound like I should be receiving a decision soon?
Thanks for any valued opinions.
you get this standard reply anytime you make any enquiry on your case, it got this e-mail almost a year now...
this is kind a receipt that you enquired and they responded

Approved Today

Thanks eveyone here for their ultimate support. Today 485 application is approved.

Wish all of you guys best of luck.

PD: Feb, 12, 2004
I-485 : Received Date : June,08,2007
Finger Printing Date : July, 28, 2007
I-485 : LUD June,26,2007 , July,30,2007 , July,31, 2007 , March, 13, 2008, March, 17 , 2008 (Card Production Ordered)

Got "GC" Stamp in Passport 5 days after CRIS Card Production Email

I received my first Card Production Ordered Email on Friday last week and am traveling outside the U.S. on Saturday of this week. I know there was only a slender chance of getting my physical greencard before I leave so I wanted to make sure I was covered.

I didn't want to leave as a permanent resident and try to come back in without any evidence, or by using AP. In fact, I even called the USCIS immigration officials at my specific return Port Of Entry, to ask what they felt was the appropriate document and they said that AP WAS NO LONGER APPROPRIATE IF YOU HAVE APPROVAL and that it was best to just try and get an I-551 stamp.

The dilemma is that I DO NOT YET have my paper approval notice.

I decided I should still make an Infopass appointment early in the week to see if they would stamp my passport without an approval notice. What could it hurt? That way if I needed more evidence or whatever, I had a few days before my trip to make another appointment.

This morning I went in to the San Francisco USCIS Infopass center and a very courteous officer looked up my case online to ensure that it was approved because I had no paper approval notice yet.

I took the following supporting evidence with me to the Infopass appointment:

1) Infopass appointment letter *
2) Passport *
3) A printout of my email stating CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED*
4) Driver's License
5) I-485 RECEIPT notice (because I had no approval notice yet)*
6) AP documents. *
7) EAD *
8) A printout of my travel e-receipt showing my upcoming itinerary

In the end I only presented whatever you see as asterisked above.

I showed her my airline e-receipt, my passport, my 485 receipt. She looked me up using the Alien Number on the 485 receipt and told me that she could see that yes I was in the system as approved. She went into the back for a few minutes to get approval from someone to make sure she could issuing the stamp and came back smiling with my temporary I-551 stamped passport. She then endorsed the stamp.

In my case, the stamp, which is normally valid for a year, is only valid for 60 days but that more than covers my needs and the physical greencard should be issued well within that period.

She saw from my collection of papers that I had my AP with me also and asked if I also had my EAD. I worked on H1B but I had my unused EAD in my document collection anyway so I said yes.

IO: I'm going to take back your EAD,your I-765 (AP) and your I-94, OK?
Me: I'm DELIGHTED to give those to you!!! (With big smile on my face!)

I strongly suggest you basically take everything you can with you in the way of documentation. Complete documentation and organized documentation makes the IOs job easier and that might help make them treat you more in the way you'd like.

The whole affair took about 25 minutes, start to finish. 10 minutes early for my appointment. 5 minutes wait to be called up. 10 minutes at the booth.

Of course I'm not counting the 30 minutes to wipe the big smile off my face on the way home!

So folks. It is now real for me. I have proof of my residency only 5 days after my first email and look forward on my return back home to America (wow that feels good to say!) to getting in the citizens and permanent residents line!

As always, my best wishes to all of you still waiting. I'm not leaving the forum and look forward to seeing the happy messages that inevitably will come soon.

I also hope some of you found this information useful. Particularly if you have upcoming travel plans.

EAD & AP Renew

Do we have to wait for letter from USCIS about renewing EAD & AP ? or submit online? any information is helpful...

Waiting since mid june...

Our i485 applications went in around mid june 2007. We did the finger prints, we got the APs approved, even though on the web site my wifes still says its pending but we physically have it. This last december I had some soft updates on my case and then briefly my wifes case got an RFE which my lawyer replied to really quickly and they notified us that they received it. On the letter it said they would contact us within 60 days. Well here we are way over 60 days and nothing, not even soft updates!

We are on the Texas service center and their processing time seems to be stuck at April of 2007.

Should we ask for an info pass appointment?

Thanks,

--Carlos

LUDs on I-140

Hi Fellas!
I've received two LUDs on my I-140, one yesterday and one today. Has anyone else gotten similar LUDs on their I-140? Just wondering. See my signature for case details. Thanks guys!