Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Recd email confirming the receipt of response to RFE

Recd email confirming the receipt of our response to RFE on 11/04/07.
Details in my signature.

Our Receipt notices were recd by attorney...forwarded to me.
LFGC
PD:Mar-2002-EB3-India
I-140 AD: 02/08/07
I-485,AP,EAD (TSC) RD: 06/08/07 (notice recd by attorney)
ND: 06/25/07
FP notice recd: 07/02/07 for 07/12/07
FP completed: 07/06/07 (requested preponement)
LUD:07/06/07, 07/07/07
LUD(140):08/05/07
EAD(spouse): 07/30/07(email recd), 08/03/07(card recd)
EAD(Self):08/15/07
AP:08/08/07
485 RFE:09/22/07; Recd:10/01/07; Responded:10/08/07; Response recd confirmation email:11/04/07

Just talked to the IO on 1-800-XXX number.The lady was very nice and told me that my name check is cleared. :) She informed that they are working on applications received in December now.
She declined to give any details for my wife (as she was not present).
She also told me that there is no security check required for my kids.

Does that mean next step is I-485 approval? Can there still be RFEs? I have seen some of the EB3s getting approved even if the dates are not current???????:confused:

Can you please tell me how you could talk with IO. I did twice called the 1-800-375-5283 then press 1-2-2-6-1 then enter SRC and after this it says if your case is out of processing date then press 3. I did that and then it take to the National Custoner service and they can not provide any information. Please tell how it worked in your case. Thanks.

NC cleared

Talked to an NSC IO just now & he mentioned that all my NC & BC's are cleared.
I got an RFE earlier & they received our responce (EVAL for me & Marriage certificate for spouse) on 9/20(LUD for this on 9/21) later i saw one soft LUD on 9/27(for both) but thought it could be some thing related to the recent RFE responce filed but that could be for NC clear.

Looks like a lot of folks have been hearing the same lately from the IO's that their NC's are cleared, hope the good news comes soon.

Good luck to all.

Can you please tell me what number did you call to get this information from IO? Did you enter your receipt number while trying this number? If we enter receipt number, the system does not allow us to talk with IO.

Thanks in advance

Talked to an NSC IO just now & he mentioned that all my NC & BC's are cleared.
I got an RFE earlier & they received our responce (EVAL for me & Marriage certificate for spouse) on 9/20(LUD for this on 9/21) later i saw one soft LUD on 9/27(for both) but thought it could be some thing related to the recent RFE responce filed but that could be for NC clear.

Looks like a lot of folks have been hearing the same lately from the IO's that their NC's are cleared, hope the good news comes soon.

Good luck to all.

Can you please tell me what number did you call to get this information from IO? Did you enter your receipt number while trying this number? If we enter receipt number, the system does not allow us to talk with IO.

Thanks in advance

1-800-375-5283
options: 1,2,2,6,1 Receipt # 1(hear your case info),3,4

jus FYI

I saw LUD on the long time ago approved I-140 (see my signature). Should it mean somebody is working in my case? Hope so........

1-800-375-5283
options: 1,2,2,6,1 Receipt # 1(hear your case info),3,4

Hi varap02, I did same thing twice,, but entering Recept # 1 after that it tells onlinse case info and then it asks if the case is out of current processing time (my case is not within the processing time) but still press #3 and then call got transfered to Customer service instead IO. What is mistake here.

NC clearance

Hi varap02, I did same thing twice,, but entering Recept # 1 after that it tells onlinse case info and then it asks if the case is out of current processing time (my case is not within the processing time) but still press #3 and then call got transfered to Customer service instead IO. What is mistake here.

Dial the i-800 number dial 1-2-2-6-1 AND YOU WILL BE REQUESTED TO ENTER YOUR RECEIPT NUMBER.
hear your case status till the end. dial 3-4 (dont dial 1) end it will take you to the corresponding service centre.

My wife got her greencard 2.5 months after mine was approved. Finally, both of our journeys are over. Mine was approved early Aug and hers was approved late Oct.
The USCIS email notification did not send email saying this was approved (all of our other approvals were notified to us by email as well). Imagine my surprise when her green card finally came in the home mail around 7 days after being approved. Good luck to others who are still pending. Hang on in there. We filed 485 end May 2007 so it was a quick turnaround. EB2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called the 1-800 number and was told that my Name Check has cleared and they are waiting for the Visa Number to become available. Any guesses on movement in the December Visa Bulletin?

I just called the 1-800 number and was told that my Name Check has cleared and they are waiting for the Visa Number to become available. Any guesses on movement in the December Visa Bulletin?

How about your Background Check ?

Did you ask them about it ?

I have a question regarding Advanced Parole.
I have 2 485's filed (one with me as principal) and the orher with my wife as principal.
I have an approved AP which my wife's lawyer filed with her 485 application. It mentions her SRC number of the AP approval.
If I make use of this AP, do I lose my 485 which I filed as principal?
Is AP attached to a person (via A#) or is it attached to the 485 via the SRC#?
Thanks
spdal

Hi Guys. I'm new here... I have my biometrics appointment tomorrow at Norfolk, VA.

I know this is a dumb question but all these abbreviations confuse me. Can someone explain what they stand for?

NC
RD
AD
LUD

NC - Name Check
RD - Receipt Date
AD - Approval Date
LUD - Last Updated Date

Welcome MumboJumbo.. :D

Hi Guys. I'm new here... I have my biometrics appointment tomorrow at Norfolk, VA.

I know this is a dumb question but all these abbreviations confuse me. Can someone explain what they stand for?

NC
RD
AD
LUD

No status on mine & spouse AOS applications @ NSC

Hello Guys,

Today morning I am try to call the following steps, after entered LIN number it was telling information not found at this movement in automated system. I tried several time, WHAT THIS MEAN ANY ONE HAD THIS SISTUATION ???? please let me know.

NSC Center @ 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number LIN-XX-XXX-XXXXX
LIN-XX-XXX-XXXXX
press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
press 3
press 4
(now if you listen a female voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk. If it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to National customer service, you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps after some time)

Thanks,