Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Systems down

Hello Guys,

Today morning I am try to call the following steps, after entered LIN number it was telling information not found at this movement in automated system. I tried several time, WHAT THIS MEAN ANY ONE HAD THIS SISTUATION ???? please let me know.

NSC Center @ 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number LIN-XX-XXX-XXXXX
LIN-XX-XXX-XXXXX
press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
press 3
press 4
(now if you listen a female voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk. If it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to National customer service, you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps after some time)

Thanks,

I think, their automated system is down or partially down. I have seen a lot of people getting this yesterday and today.

Here is my signature
485/765/131 RD: July-06-07 NSC
ND: Sep-12-07
EAD: Recd both EAD cards Sep-21-07
I-131: Sep-26-07 (RFE)
AP: Approved Oct-22-07, Received
FP: Oct-30-07
485: Pending (LUD 10/29/07, 11/01/07)

LUD on my 140, does it mean NC cleared ?

I saw LUD on the long time ago approved I-140 (see my signature). Should it mean somebody is working in my case? Hope so........

MKE I also noticed a LUD of 11/11/2007(Sunday) on my 140 case status! My 140 was approved long time back, July 2006. In August when I checked with an IO at infopass appointment she said that my NC is pending.

Gurus what this LUD mean? Does it mean NC cleared?::p

--------------------
Concurrent I-140/I-485: No
Mailed From State: Nebraska
Mailed to (state NSC/TSC): NSC
Received at (state NSC/TSC): NSC
Transferred to TSC (state Yes/No): No
485 Receipt Date : June 7th 2007
485 Notice Date : June 20th 2007
FP Done on : July 30
LUS on 485: July30; July 31
Name check pending;
EAD approved: September 12th

Congrats!!!

Last night, 9:31 PM I received email from CIS "Card production Ordered" for both wife and mine EAD.

Hi Dryheat.. Congrats.. The EB3 PD is npt current or 2003. Wondering how they approved.. which is your Service Center?

MKE I also noticed a LUD of 11/11/2007(Sunday) on my 140 case status! My 140 was approved long time back, July 2006. In August when I checked with an IO at infopass appointment she said that my NC is pending.

Gurus what this LUD mean? Does it mean NC cleared?::p

--------------------
Concurrent I-140/I-485: No
Mailed From State: Nebraska
Mailed to (state NSC/TSC): NSC
Received at (state NSC/TSC): NSC
Transferred to TSC (state Yes/No): No
485 Receipt Date : June 7th 2007
485 Notice Date : June 20th 2007
FP Done on : July 30
LUS on 485: July30; July 31
Name check pending;
EAD approved: September 12th

My guess is that they checked approved I-140 to release more accurate December Visa Bulletin.

My guess is that they checked approved I-140 to release more accurate December Visa Bulletin.

That is a good guess and very interesting. So you mean they have to look at all 140s to check howmany are in queue and do their math for visa bulletin ?

Do you get LUD after name check finished?

Just talked to the IO on 1-800-XXX number.The lady was very nice and told me that my name check is cleared. :) She informed that they are working on applications received in December now.
She declined to give any details for my wife (as she was not present).
She also told me that there is no security check required for my kids.

Does that mean next step is I-485 approval? Can there still be RFEs? I have seen some of the EB3s getting approved even if the dates are not current???????:confused:

Gurus what is your suggestion for mid and late 2002 filers in EB3 category from retrogressed countries. Should we be satified with our EAD cards and AP and wait for I485 approval whenever it comes, or if possible start the process all over again in EB2 and use the older priority date.

Gurus what is your suggestion for mid and late 2002 filers in EB3 category from retrogressed countries. Should we be satified with our EAD cards and AP and wait for I485 approval whenever it comes, or if possible start the process all over again in EB2 and use the older priority date.

It may happen that EB2 people from oversubsribed countries will be more retrogressed than EB3 people from the same countries.
(It was in early 90s)

Or even worse EB2 for oversubscribed countries will be Unavailable for the most part of year, but EB3 is beeing processed.

NC Cleared

I called USCIS after a long time today. The IO confirmed that my NC was cleared on Nov 02, 2007. No LUDs on I485 though. Some of my colleagues NC have cleared too but no LUDs. During my InfoPass on Oct 12, 2007 NC was pending. I believe he is right :)

How did you know that your name check was initiated? Did you call USCIS?
I told my attorney to call USCIS. They just replied that it may take longer time and USCIS did not tell attorney when it is initiated. Even my attorney did not ask them also :(

I called USCIS after a long time today. The IO confirmed that my NC was cleared on Nov 02, 2007. No LUDs on I485 though. Some of my colleagues NC have cleared too but no LUDs. During my InfoPass on Oct 12, 2007 NC was pending. I believe he is right :)

I had called in August and was told that my NC was initiated in July and the same was confirmed last month during my Infopass appointment.
How did you know that your name check was initiated? Did you call USCIS?
I told my attorney to call USCIS. They just replied that it may take longer time and USCIS did not tell attorney when it is initiated. Even my attorney did not ask them also :(

How close am i

Can someone tell me if I am close to being approved? I have not submitted my medical yet.!

Receipt Number: SRC*************

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On November 19, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Not Close

Can someone tell me if I am close to being approved? I have not submitted my medical yet.!

Receipt Number: SRC*************

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On November 19, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Priority date needs to be current before you can have you GC. But sometimes people get luckly and they receive it before the priority date is current.

Hi Everybody,

The good news is that my wife and daugher received their greencard in mail yesterday, and I had received it earlier.

This forum has really been behind me in thick and thin. Got some very valuable information at all points which helped me get through.

By the way my wife and daughters's 485 had a rfe regarding our marriage verification. But the good news which I want to share with everybody is that if they experience any such problem, all you need to do is go to the Indian Consulate and they will issue a marriage certificate, which takes care of the problem immediately, irrespective of whatever documentation they have asked you for, relating to marriage.

Wishing everybody all the best and hope they get throught this proccess quickly. Also please continue keeping up the good work!!!!!!!!!!