Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

PD: Feb 2003 (EB3 - India)
RD: 6/26
ND: 7/20
FP: 8/18
EAD(Approved and mailed): 9/24
EAD(Card rcvd): 9/29

485 LUD: 8/20 (two days after our FP)
AP LUD: 7/25 (That is 5days after the ND). They have not touched our AP since the time they have rcvd. Please let me know if anybody are in similar situation.
same here and my RD is 11 days before you.

you must be at NSC..Right?

TSC folks with RD of July/August has already received EAD/AP

PD: Feb 2003 (EB3 - India)
RD: 6/26
ND: 7/20
FP: 8/18
EAD(Approved and mailed): 9/24
EAD(Card rcvd): 9/29

485 LUD: 8/20 (two days after our FP)
AP LUD: 7/25 (That is 5days after the ND). They have not touched our AP since the time they have rcvd. Please let me know if anybody are in similar situation.

TSC
RD: 6/25
EAD: approved
AP LUD: 8/12 ; AP AD: still waiting

I have seen a lot of Jul filers AP approvals....

I am still waiting for AP from TSC.

TSC
RD: 6/25
EAD: approved and card received for myself and spouse
FP done on 09/06
AP: still waiting last LUD: 08/12

I-485 Receipt Notice

Time Line
EB-3 PD FEB 4TH,2004

I-485,I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
I-140 AP 8/12/2007
I-140 AD 8/12/07
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice???????

EAD???????????
GC?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
No hope

Hi, I told myself that even Nov visa bulletin may not move much because it will be hardly 10-15 days into Oct when they come out with Nov bulleting and they dont even know how many more 485's could be filed by end of this month. So, thought they may not move much in dates for NOv bulletin but by not moving anything I am guessing they will be all set to waste few more thousands of visa numbers in this fiscal year too. So sad.

RFE On AP

Gurus,
we got an RFE on my wife's AP on 09/19. It is regarding full name in birth certificate. We made an affidavit and replied to the RFE which reached TSC on Oct 3rd ( Fedex Tracking ). So far no status change on the AP application ( It still says we send an RFE .. ). Anybody know how long will they take to pick up the RFE reply and enter into the system ?? Any help is much appreciated.

3 LUDs for my AP ...what does this mean?

Folks,

I saw 3 LUDs on my AP application over the last 3 days (10/07, 10/08, 10/9) but the status is still ...case pending.

saw 2 LUDs for my wife's AP ... 10/03 and 10/04.

What do all of these LUDs mean? People who you got their APs approved, did you get a few LUDs before the approval?

Thanks.

Gurus,
we got an RFE on my wife's AP on 09/19. It is regarding full name in birth certificate. We made an affidavit and replied to the RFE which reached TSC on Oct 3rd ( Fedex Tracking ). So far no status change on the AP application ( It still says we send an RFE .. ). Anybody know how long will they take to pick up the RFE reply and enter into the system ?? Any help is much appreciated.

We got RFE on my wife's AP regarding copy of I-140 my attorney sent it via express mail the day they received our mail the message changed that we received your reply to our...... my case is in TSC center

Gurus - Any update on TSC processing of 485. I don't see much happening. When do you think I will get some update on my case (details in signature).

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still waiting after there were 2 LUD's on 10/03 and 10/04... There are a lot of folks who are in similar situation. God knows why is it taking so long to get it approved. :rolleyes:

Hi ,
I got two LUDs on my AP 10/04 & 10/05. However the status has not changed. Has this happened to people who have already got AP. If so how long did it take to get the AP approval after the LUDs. I am assuming that they are doing something with it and I should see the approval soon.

Regards,
Jajo

EB2
PD : 07/2003
NSC
RD : 07/19
EAD : Approved 09/20
AP : LUD 10/4, 10/5
I485 : FP 07/24, LUD 07/25

Gurus,

Hi,

i replied to an RFE on Sep. 14(for EAD) and nothing yet.

Salema,
does the online status change for your case ?. does it state that they recvd it and resumed processing ?. Mine still says they ve mailed RFE and case is suspended ???? :mad::mad::mad:

Hi,
Yes, status did change to ‘Resumed processing’ but unfortunately nothing has happened since Sep. 14. I am not going to worry about it anymore, things will get done when they get done.

good luck.

salema

green_now,

I see this in your signature "NC - Approved
what does NC mean?

my case is similar to yours..eb2, dec 2003...except that i filed on jun, 29, 2007 for 485

thanks