Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Card Production Ordered means that your PHYSICAL CARD has been ordered for production. Approval notice sent means that the notice of approval as well as the PHYSICAL CARD has been mailed to you. You should receive it within 3 days form 'Approval notice sent'.
Congratulations.

I can see that some people get e-mail "Card Production Ordered" and other "Approval sent" for EAD I-765.

If there is anyone who can explain the difference ?

On the tracitt.com I saw the case where someone got "Card Production" e-mail in 5 days got EAD card and one week later got RFE for EAD, having EAD card in hands.

I am under impression now that e-mail "Card Production Ordered" e-mail and EAD card received by mail is not approval of I-765 yet. Am I right ?

Today I got an email from my attorney saying that it was "the ASC appointment notice that was undeliverable to your home address. This is the document that was sent out on 9/15/07 and not the I-485 approval."

Interesting thing here is my FP appointment date was on 09/14 and the USCIS mailed on 09/15.

Another Interesting thing is, Today I got another e-mail from my attorney saying that She received My AP and My sons AP but not my wife's AP. My wife got an LUD on 09/19 for AP and not for us. Isn't that interesting....

Moving to another state!!!!

What will be the impact on my gc process if I move to another state? But I will be with the same company which applied my gc. There are possible chances me moving to another state from where I live on Job purpose. (Consulting sucks man!!!)

I believe that you will have to fill out a change of address form when you move (if you are yet to receive your green card).
Other than that, everything else should be fine. Just make sure that you indicate on the change form that you still work with the same company.

What will be the impact on my gc process if I move to another state? But I will be with the same company which applied my gc. There are possible chances me moving to another state from where I live on Job purpose. (Consulting sucks man!!!)

Our Receipt notices were recd by attorney...forwarded to me.
LFGC
PD:Mar-2002-EB3-India
I-140 AD: 02/08/07
I-485,AP,EAD (TSC) RD: 06/08/07 (notice recd by attorney)
ND: 06/25/07
FP notice recd: 07/02/07 for 07/12/07
FP completed: 07/06/07 (requested preponement)
LUD:07/06/07, 07/07/07
LUD(140):08/05/07
EAD(spouse): 07/30/07(email recd), 08/03/07(card recd)
EAD(Self):08/15/07
AP:08/08/07
485 RFE email recd: 09/25/07

Hi IFGC,

I also have received an e/mail from uscis that they have forwarded an RFE against my 485 application and have been living in terror since then. Did you receive the actual message and can you please confirm what do they need.

Thanks in advance.

EAD Approved but no AP

PD: Feb 2003 (EB3 - India)
RD: 6/26
ND: 7/20
FP: 8/18
EAD(Approved and mailed): 9/24

I-485 & AP: Status shows: Case received and pending.
When I look at the trend most of the applicants have rcvd EAD and AP within few days gap. But ours looks as though they have'nt touch our AP. Anyone in the same situation?

I see many of you very concerned about the name check. Is one going to get the GC approval, once the name check is cleared?

Thanks
GCDreamer

EAD - Card Production Ordered for Spouse and Kids

EAD - Card Production Ordered for Spouse and Kids

I am happy to inform that I saw a LUD today for my wife and two kids on their I-765 applications and the message is 'Card Production Ordered on September 24, 2007' and I also received 3 separate e-mails for I-765.

The EAD/AP/AOS applications of the three were received on June 14, 2007 and rejected and sent back for lack of copy of approved I-140 on July 5, 2007 and they were received at TSC again on July 6, 2007. All the three have already received their FP appointment notices (FP appointment on 10-09-07) more than a week back. Hopefully, they should have their AP also in a couple of weeks. It has been quite a torturous wait for two months after my petitions were accepted and processed and theirs were rejected. See my details in the signature.

The Rajiv Khanna forums are certainly a huge source of information and consolation while we deal with the unpredictable and incorrigible USCIS.

Thanks to all the well wishers. - IE

Where are EAD , AP & Green Card Mailed

Where are the EAD , AP & Green Card Mailed. Are they mailed at your home address or sent to your lawyer ?

response to RFE AP

They must be requesting a copy of your 140. Thats what happened in my spouse's case.

Hey guys,
Could you please tell me how much time it takes for AP approval after RFE is received by the USCIS. CRIS showed that response is received and processing has resumed.

Thanks a lot.

Hey guys,
Could you please tell me how much time it takes for AP approval after RFE is received by the USCIS. CRIS showed that response is received and processing has resumed.

Thanks a lot.

I don't know about AP, but my wife had RFE on her EAD. It took her 2 weeks to get approval after RFE response was received by the USCIS.

Where are the EAD , AP & Green Card Mailed. Are they mailed at your home address or sent to your lawyer ?

The EAD and Green Card is mailed to your home address. The AP is sent to your lawyer. Sometimes lawyers get busy and forget to tell you that your AP was recvd by them. If online case status check (on USCIS website) states that AP has been sent (it just says sent and not where it was sent to) and your lawyer has not contacted you, do bug your lawyer and tell him/her to send this to you.

The green card is sent to your home address. If you live in an apartment, please prominently show your name (first and last name as appears in immigration docs) in your mail box. USCIS sends docs or EAD/greencards etc by normal US postal service mail so sometimes, the first name in the 485 application may not be the same name that your postman is used to. So having that name will help them. Trust me..this has become an issue for some.

Hang on in there...

Hi Guys.
I am stuck at FP....
I got MY& My fmly EAD + AP . Still waiting for FP and body in same issues?

applied :Jun29
EAD : Sep 4
AP : Sep18
FP: No Ida....
485 : Aug:28

Hello Friends

Just got an email from my lawyer today that she received AP documents for 3 of us and she will mail it today to me.

But there were no LUD's for me and my son.

what us LUD?

Hi: What is an LUD? Also how to know whether NAME check is done on my case or not?

I-485 FD 6/1 RD 6/6.
EAD approved - 8/13.
AP approved - 9/18.