Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

finally got fp notice today, fp date is sept 14th. I think the reason is I am from bay area which is severly backlogged in fingerprinting appointments as well.

Cooldesi,

When the USCIS sends out the FP notice, do you get to see that through the online-tracking?

If yes - will you get to see an LUD only or will there be a note on the website stating that the FP notice has been mailed out?

Thanks!

LUD without email notification

I have an LUD on my 485 application without any email notification. Does it mean that we do not get an email notification for every LUD change ?? Still waiting for FP notice..

PD : EB2 Aug 01 2003
485: RD 06/28 ND:08/10
LUD: 08/14, 08/23
EAD: approval notice 08/23
FP: No notice yet

Cooldesi,

When the USCIS sends out the FP notice, do you get to see that through the online-tracking?

If yes - will you get to see an LUD only or will there be a note on the website stating that the FP notice has been mailed out?

Thanks!

No LUD at all for far except the one I got when notice was sent. I think you only get LUD when you get the fingerprinting done.

Is there any LUC for name check initiation

Actually Name Check is initiated when they get a chance to initiate it. It is independent of FP completely. It can be before and it can be after.

My Receipt date is June 13th and Notice was mailed out July 9th. The only LUD I have on my case is 07/12/2007. Could it be name check initiation.

LUDs but no emails

I had LUDs on I485 8/23 and 8/24, but no emails were triggered. No email for finger printing done as well. :confused:

How do you know that the name check has been initiated?

Calling IO did not help

I called the 800 number and talked to ID lady about my 485. She had no information above and beyond what was avialable on the website for my case. She could not tell if name check was initated or not, did not even see FP on the 485 case though my FP was done last week and there have been 4 subsequent LUDs on my 485.

I had LUDs on I485 8/23 and 8/24, but no emails were triggered. No email for finger printing done as well. :confused:

How do you know that the name check has been initiated?

here is my case details.
Docs 485/765/131
sent to NSC:06/27/2007
Recd:06/29/2007
Case transfered to TSC
Notice Date:08/15/2007 Notice Recd by mail:08/23/2007.
EAD approved for all 4: 8/17/2007
EAD card RECD: 08/24/2007
FP: Waiting
AP: waiting
Even though notice date is late from TSC, Excellent response on EAD.
So dont loose hope guys,TSC is wonderful.

here is my case details.
Docs 485/765/131
sent to NSC:06/27/2007
Recd:06/29/2007
Case transfered to TSC
Notice Date:08/15/2007 Notice Recd by mail:08/23/2007.
EAD approved for all 4: 8/17/2007
EAD card RECD: 08/24/2007
FP: Waiting
AP: waiting
Even though notice date is late from TSC, Excellent response on EAD.
So dont loose hope guys,TSC is wonderful.

Wonderful news. My application also send on 06/27/2007. No receipt notice so far

APs approved for myson, wife, and my self.

I-485/AP/EAD Mailed to NSC on 06/14/2007 and reached on 06/15/2007

Moved to TSC (07/12/2007)

RD: 06/15/2007
ND: 07/13/2007 (For All I-485/AP/EAD)
EAD Approved on : 07/25/2007
FP: 08/17/2007
AP: Approved on : 08/22/2007 (for my son), 08/23/2007 (for my wife and me)
I-485 LUD: 08/17, 08/19

ASC question

Is it normal to recive two FP appointments for one person. I got the FP notice for myself last week for 08/30 and I received one today for myself scheduled for 09/10. Is this an error? Should I attend it on 08/30 or 09/10 or on both dates?

thanks.

Update: I just noticed that I have two application numbers (LIN#s) for my 485 application ... strange???

Last edited by a moderator:
Finger print fee rejected

It looks like my finger print was rejected. Does anyone know how this will impact the application. I assume the notice will carry instruction on how to re-file the finger print fee.

Anyone in similar situation?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.

On August 18, 2007, we rejected your fingerprint fee and mailed you instructions for how to submit the necessary payment. This case is now in suspense. Please submit your payment with our notice as soon as possible after you receive our notice so we may resume processing of this case

I131 approved a few minutes ago -see sig below..
Anxiously awaitng I140 approval next.. hope soon.
Things seem to be moving well. Best to all!!

My wife's I-765 was approved 3 weeks ago, mine is pending?! I am a little worried. any advice?

Nothing to be worried about. Most times, they are not approved the same time though in my case, they were. But I have seen several folks on here that had different days. You should get something next week.
Who is the principal applicant. You?

Is it normal to recive two FP appointments for one person. I got the FP notice for myself last week for 08/30 and I received one today for myself scheduled for 09/10. Is this an error? Should I attend it on 08/30 or 09/10 or on both dates?

thanks.

Update: I just noticed that I have two application numbers (LIN#s) for my 485 application ... strange???

At the top of your fingerprint notice is a box for “code.” Code 1 is for a fingerprinting appointment; Code 2 is for a biometrics appointment; and Code 3 is a combination fingerprinting/biometrics appointment.

Check what codes you have for your FPs.

Finger Printing Notice?

My I485 receipt date is June 23rd (NSC), but I have not received Finger Printing Notice yet. Could some one tell me what number to call to find out more information? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

All the best to everyone.

My I485 receipt date is June 23rd (NSC), but I have not received Finger Printing Notice yet. Could some one tell me what number to call to find out more information? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

All the best to everyone.

1-800-375-5283 (Option 1-2-6-2-2-1)

what sort of time frame i'm looking at?

guys/gals, i need some info regarding how I-485 are processed. my EB2 I-140 just got approved and i am hoping to file my I-485 next week. My priority date is June 2002. does priority date matter at i-485 stage? i know that thousands of people who filed their I-485 in July have priority dates later than mine. is my case going to be processed after all those July I-485 are processed? If that is the case, then am I looking at a wait of 3-4 years or more? If priority date matters, then what sort of time frame am I looking at? Thanks for any helpful answers.

Priority dates for most part are honored. Of course there are exceptions especially if older 485 cases are already waiting in the system with newer priority numbers. [For instance my PD is 2002 but I have seen approvals of 2004 as well since they made into the system way before my cased did due to backlog processing.] Other factors like Name Check, RFE etc can delay one's case.

See www.trackitt.com for some patterns.

Last edited by a moderator: