Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

I guess not much must be drawn from these LUD's. Also FP's and namechecks have nothing to do with each other.

Morever, my spouse had her FP done yesterday and haven't got a single LUD even though the FBI confirmed on phone that they received the FP yesterday and returned the results to USCIS the very same day.

is there a number to call FPI, can you please share?

checks cashed

The checks for my whole family memeber's I485/I765/I131 were all cashed, as I checked my bank account this morning. my case was delivered to NSC on June 12 and notice day as the back of the checks is July 7. I've not received notices. Good luck to you all.

Dont be concerned too much about reciepts. They are processing responses in order they recieved and they will process everything that has been recieved in the offices before July 2nd. I just noticed that my checks were cashed today and I got the reciept number from the back of the case. Below are the details

Sent Via Fedex - 06/19/2007
Recieved - 06/21/2007
Checks Cashed - 07/13/2007
Notice Date - 07/10/2007

Hi Shivmayi,

Which Center did you file your petition? If it is Texas, it does not look like the process in the order they recieved the files. My file delivered on 06/18/2007 at Texas Center

Good Luck

Dont be concerned too much about reciepts. They are processing responses in order they recieved and they will process everything that has been recieved in the offices before July 2nd. I just noticed that my checks were cashed today and I got the reciept number from the back of the case. Below are the details

Sent Via Fedex - 06/19/2007
Recieved - 06/21/2007
Checks Cashed - 07/13/2007
Notice Date - 07/10/2007

Relax..

Hi, Gurus,

Today, my attorney emailed me fedex tracking number. My I485/I131/I765 package was shipped to NSC on 6/13/07, delieved on 6/14/07,
signed by Mr. Mike Hindera. Anybody's package also signed by M. Hindera?

So for, NO receipt, check and money order NOT cashed. Called customer service and was told my file is NOT in the system. NO NOTHING!

How many peole in same boat?

See my previous posts from yesterday and today and my signature for details. I suggest you try calling customer service next week, hopefully you will get a better person next time. My documents were also sent to Nebraska but somehow made their way to Texas.. Your receipts are probably already on their way to you..

My documents reached NSC on June 14th but I did not recieve the reciept letters yet hence called up the 1-800 number to understand what is going on(Thanks to previous posts which gave detailed description on how to contact UCSIC office). They mentioned that my reciept notice was sent on July 10th and they also given me my reciept number, which is cool.

My other friends who have applied in the second week of june also called up the 1-800 number and got their receipt numbers as well.So it means they are acknowledging the cases which were recieved in June :)

Daughter 485 doc rejected for visa fees

When I called USCIS to get numbers I found that my daughters 485 number allotted but rejected because of fees(I need to check with great lawyer).
USCIS CR says I can send another one with new fees without waiting for the rejection letter.
1. Anybody knows whthere she can travel out of country now? Does she need to wait again for new filing?
2.Will this affect the overall processing?
Thanks for input.

saranthynp

Appreciate if you could you please give more details and share some additional information.

I guess I am in the same boat.

Sincerely - IE (Please see my other posts for details)

Thanks, yes, probably the receipts are on the way.

Just found money orders for my wife's I485/I31/I765 were cashed yesterday(7/13/07). I feel relieved, Whew! No way to find if the checks for my application were cashed since my company pays the fee, but it should be no problem, I guess.

Patience is verture, waited way long to submit the I485.

See my previous posts from yesterday and today and my signature for details. I suggest you try calling customer service next week, hopefully you will get a better person next time. My documents were also sent to Nebraska but somehow made their way to Texas.. Your receipts are probably already on their way to you..

Case details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

Lets keep this tracker for cases filed at TSC in June -2007

Here are my details , I have not received FP notice yet , I guess most of the people with RD around first week of June have received thier FP notices.
Anyone in same boat ?

Priority date - 05/2003
140 approved - 10/2006 from TSC
485,131,765 RD-6/04/2007 at TSC, notices received - 06/07/2007
CA, EB2
Wife's case returned due to some error,send it again & received on 06/17/2007 as per Fedex
Wife's case RD- 7/10/2007

LUD in my case - I131 - 7/10/07
LUD in my case - 1131,485,765, - 7/11/07
LUD in spouse's case - I131-7/11/07

Thanks
GCcomesoon

My lawyer mailed my I-485 to Nebraska and it was received on June 19th 2007. My I-140 was approved in May 2007 with a case SRCXXXXXXX.

As of today the checks have not been cashed, there is no notice date, so here are my questions:

1- Will my case be processed in Texas because my I-140 Was approved there (SRCXXXXXXX)?

2- If the answer is Yes (processed in Texas) will Nebraska cash the check and enter my case in the system before their 18th of July deadline? or will they simply mail my case to Texas without entering anything in the system and Texas will cash the check and enter my info in the system before their August 3rd deadline?

Same situation

My lawyer mailed my I-485 to Nebraska and it was received on June 19th 2007. My I-140 was approved in May 2007 with a case SRCXXXXXXX.

As of today the checks have not been cashed, there is no notice date, so here are my questions:

1- Will my case be processed in Texas because my I-140 Was approved there (SRCXXXXXXX)?

2- If the answer is Yes (processed in Texas) will Nebraska cash the check and enter my case in the system before their 18th of July deadline? or will they simply mail my case to Texas without entering anything in the system and Texas will cash the check and enter my info in the system before their August 3rd deadline?

I am in the same situation and have same questions raised by you.

Al

NSC vs TSC

My lawyer mailed my I-485 to Nebraska

1- Will my case be processed in Texas because my I-140 Was approved there

Same situation..

------------------

This question could be answered by any person that filed the I-485 in Nebraska from Central or West U.S.(Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, or Wyoming) and that got a receipt number for their previously approved I-140 starting with SRC, or that got now a recepit number for I-485 starting with SRC. I bet that there are a lot of people in the situation, please give us a clue.

Hi "I am a new user"... How did you know that your documents are sent back to Texas from NSC, Is there a way to know that with out getting your ND?

Hi "I am a new user"... How did you know that your documents are sent back to Texas from NSC, Is there a way to know that with out getting you ND?

You know that when your case number starts with SRC although you sent it to Nebraska because you are in Central or Western USA. That is why I am seeking the answer of one of those Western/central USA I-485 filer whose case number starts with SRC which means that they were transferred to Texas

I got receipt number by calling 800 number today, receipt numbers starting with LIN, when I entered them in uscis website, I got message for no record for those numbers. Anybody experienced the same?
My receipt generated on July 12 as told by IO
Also any idea which Service Center issues receipt starting LIN?