Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

How are the FP notices mailed?. USPS/FEDEX/UPS?. If USPS, is it regular first class mail , certified mail, or registered type of mail?. Just wondering if need to be present at home to sign for it and receive it.

Thanks.

labor_paines,

Did you receive your FP notice yet?Please update here

Nope, i did not. I have a receive date of June 6th. I am worried now. It sucks to wait at every stage. My labor got stuck in BEC and cleared after 5 years and then retrogression and now wait... Man, so frustrating process....

Last edited by a moderator:
I 485/AP/EAD filed on June 7th. No visibility into check cashing, no receipt number yet. Anbody else in the forum in similar situation.

PD June 2002 EB3/RIR NY

Almost same dates as yours. Got my receipts yesterday.
Try to poke your lawyer, so he/she can check, if checks are cashed or not? Otherwise try calling CS number and don't tell them immediately that checks are not being cashed. Tell them, you are waiting for the receipt from 1 month. Your name and DOB will be asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know, and seeing other cases around me, Finger Printing (FP) is not required for EAD or AP. I have not personally filed for either, so don't know this personally. But many of my friends who have filed around me have gotten their EADs and AP without the FP notice yet.

I did not file for EAD/AP and have recd. the FP notice. See signature for more details.

Interesting calabor2001. If I got this correct, you mean EAD/AP can be cleared in just few business days? As you mentioned some of your friends already got it approved.

Thanks Blues22

Almost same dates as yours. Got my receipts yesterday.
Try to poke your lawyer, so he/she can check, if checks are cashed or not? Otherwise try calling CS number and don't tell them immediately that checks are not being cashed. Tell them, you are waiting for the receipt from 1 month. Your name and DOB will be asked.

Thanks blues22, the hope is alive again, where can I get the CS number. Is it available on the USCIS website.

Interesting calabor2001. If I got this correct, you mean EAD/AP can be cleared in just few business days? As you mentioned some of your friends already got it approved.

Sorry for the confusion. This was based on prior knowledge and not related to the June filings.

FWIW, someone who did file on June 4th 2007, got their AP approval email yesterday. Nothing on the EAD though, for the moment.

USCIS has stopped activities for I-485 in July

I would be happy to be wrong, but it looks like that USCIS has stopped activities to process I-485.

I have checked this thread and several others and found that people did not report that their checks were upcashed and lawyers got receipts in July.
The last USCIS activity for I-485 I saw on June 29th.

Today is July 6th and all what I saw in July was: couple of FP appointments, AP approvals for cases which already got I-485 receipts.

Did they stop to issue process I-485 completely even those which were filed in June ?

Please tell me that I am wrong I do not want to be right in my guesses.

Yes sir, i am with you (June 5th), still waiting for receipts and FP.

"To complete the applications in time, the immigration agency put employees to work both days last weekend at service centers in Texas and Nebraska, immigration officials said. They said that 25,000 applications were processed in the final 48 hours before Monday’s deadline."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

I wish i would be one of the 25,000:p :p :p .

Thanks

My wife's packet sent on May 31 no notice yet, checks not cashed.... anybody in same boat for June 1st week still waiting for receipts??

I think you are wrong, so be happy. As i read here, the checks are not cashed even for June 1st and 2nd week (and later) filers too. Whats your comment on that?

If they don't process either June or July cases, what do you think they will do in the office?

Thanks

I would be happy to be wrong, but it looks like that USCIS has stopped activities to process I-485.

I have checked this thread and several others and found that people did not report that their checks were upcashed and lawyers got receipts in July.
The last USCIS activity for I-485 I saw on June 29th.

Today is July 6th and all what I saw in July was: couple of FP appointments, AP approvals for cases which already got I-485 receipts.

Did they stop to issue process I-485 completely even those which were filed in June ?

Please tell me that I am wrong I do not want to be right in my guesses.

I-485, I-140, I-131, I-765 Filed June 14

I would like to add my case to this tracker.
No news/receipts as of July 6. I will update my post as my case gets any traction.

I think you are wrong, so be happy. As i read here, the checks are not cashed even for June 1st and 2nd week (and later) filers too. Whats your comment on that?

Lottery is over for 60000, and the rest June 1st and 2nd (and later) guys are unlucky, and get rejections soon or USCIS is waiting for October 2007 to resume I-485 processing again. They (USCIS) already rejected EB3 other workers June filers although their PD were current in June.

If they don't process either June or July cases, what do you think they will do in the office?

Just nothing, they probably took several day offs because they worked over the last weekend to have 25000 cases approved, or they are packing I-485 non processed applications to decide what to do with them.

Either to send them back right away or accumulate and wait for new FY 2008 which starts in October

Called Customer service number, They did not find any record for me by name or DOB.

Originally Posted by 2002june
I 485/AP/EAD filed on June 7th. No visibility into check cashing, no receipt number yet. Anbody else in the forum in similar situation.

PD June 2002 EB3/RIR NY

Called Customer service number, They did not find any record for me by name or DOB.

Originally Posted by 2002june

PD June 2002 EB3/RIR NY

The attorney says not to worry, USCIS is having problems right now issuing receipts.