Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

I am very concerned!
My husbands checks (He is my derivative) got cashed first then mine, now he has his fp scheduled and I have not even receipt mine!!!!
His fp is june 12 , we mailed package on june 1st and no receipts or anything have arrived only his fp.... :(

Check with your attorney, if they have received your FP notices. A copy of FP notice is also sent to them. If not, get the receipt number from the back side of your I-485 check which got cleared. Then take the number and with your passport and ID, along with your spouce and try to get your FP done. I don't know if this works or not but ho harm in giving it a shot. Hopefully your FP notice comes soon.

filed on June 29

According to my lawyer, my application was hand delivered and arrived on Friday June 29th, I was eligible to apply on June but like many others here my lawyer just sat on the papers for a month although I sent all the papers on May 20th. USCIS posted that they should receipt all the applications by July 20th for TSC. Any ideas about the chances of my app. being rejected or accepted?

Question: What if the I485 application (current as per June bulletin) is received on June 30th i.e., Saturday? would it be accepted or rejected as the package would actually be received on Monday i.e., July 2nd?

According to my lawyer, my application was hand delivered and arrived on Friday June 29th, I was eligible to apply on June but like many others here my lawyer just sat on the papers for a month although I sent all the papers on May 20th. USCIS posted that they should receipt all the applications by July 20th for TSC. Any ideas about the chances of my app. being rejected or accepted?

There is no reason for your application to be rejected at all. If it arrived on June 29th and was eligible in June, you're good. Just wait for your receipts patiently. It may take a while.

Question: What if the I485 application (current as per June bulletin) is received on June 30th i.e., Saturday? would it be accepted or rejected as the package would actually be received on Monday i.e., July 2nd?

In my opinion this one will be rejected. Sorry. That's hard to hear but you should find out soon enough. There is a bit of hope because they WERE working that day - as we all famously know. So don't lose hope, but don't raise your expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the principal beneficiary and my husband is my derivative, however he got his fp (On july 12) and I haven't received mine!
Should I go with him and try to get fp? I am afraid they wont let me do it, because I only have the case #'s from the back of the checks, i dont have receipts yet!
The only thing we got so far is hi fp notice
Very weird the way uscis works

My lawer sent the papers to uscis on June 05th, it reached NSC on June 08th. I did not get receipt yet. I received FP notice ( code 3 ) on June 29th. FP appointment date July 20th. I called uscis and got the receipt numbers for my EAD and AP applications. All of them have receipt date as June 23rd ( found online).

Got the number overphone

I calles USCIS and they were kind enough to give my I-485 receipt no.
Though I sent on 11th June the online status says:
On July 5, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Is this normal?

FP Notice received today

Hello people,
We (me and my wife) have received our FP notices today. They are scheduled for June 24th and 27th respectively. Still waiting for receipt notices for 485, 131, 765.

People who are waiting, just hang on.....do not panic.

Thanks.

you mean june or july - is it from tsc or nsc?

Hello people,
We (me and my wife) have received our FP notices today. They are scheduled for June 24th and 27th respectively. Still waiting for receipt notices for 485, 131, 765.

People who are waiting, just hang on.....do not panic.

Thanks.
you mean june or july - is it from tsc or nsc?

RD: 06/07, ND 06/20
FP Notice Rcvd: 07/09
FP Appt: 07/17
--------------------------------------------
N e b r a s k a S e r v i c e C e n t r e
--------------------------------------------

I 131

Hi
Attorney send I 485,I 131 and I 765 on June 6rh. with 4 photgraphs.On june 19th Attoeney received letter from USCS to send another two phototgraphs.
He replied with two phtotographs on 20th. But till now I didnot received receipt for Advance parole . Received receipts for EAD and I 485 including finger prints on june 28th.I called USCIS but they dont have any information about I 131 application. Check also not encashed for Advance Parole.
Is there anyway to track I 131 .On what reference Attorney send I 131 second time without any I 485 reference because we dont have any receipts at that time
Thanks
mhambi

I calles USCIS and they were kind enough to give my I-485 receipt no.
Though I sent on 11th June the online status says:
On July 5, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Is this normal?

Yes, I think this is your ND, not RD

Got FP notice today for me and my wife scheduled on 7/18(code 3 biometrics). Can anyone please explain what is Code 3 ?

appreciate your response.

Got FP Notices Today by mail 07/09/07

FP Code 3 Appointment Dt: 7/19 for Self & 7/20 for my husband

Details in my signature